[F2-PP] Staging A Coup <<Long Live The Queen>> (Takneil)

Phillia recenly accepted the quest <<Long Live The Queen>> deciding to do it with a second player who beared he name of Takneil. She was waiting on the side of a building with her arms crossed, checking momentarily to see if he was anywhere in sight. "Damnit, I hate it when they're late." The sun had already set and the sky was a midnight blue color, the only visible light being provided by the moon. It'd be creepy if a hooded figure just popped out from the streets and slowly walked toward Phillia... How creepy. The thought of it made Phillia get excited, it'd be like one of those batman movies, except you don't know if the creepy guy is good or bad. "Where the hell is he?!"

Dawning his Eternal armor set the sinister knight walked calmly through the darkened streets of Urbus, his equipment causing the air to grow cold. A calling card of sorts for when he was near, many often assumed him to be some sort of Player Killer due to the evil aura it gave off. Once he had even been attacked by a low level player due to fear. Where did his partner want to meet him?, they hadn't really had discussed details nor did they really explained what they would look like. A mistake on his end, gratefully...one he didn't have to suffer for much longer. Rounding a corner the boy quickly spotted another player, approaching her he cleared his throat. He was positive the cold must have put her on alert and he'd rather not risk another safe zone battle. "Are you Phillia?" he asked simply, though he wasn't sure who else would be doing this quest when it was near dark. 

"So you're here." Phillia uncrossed her arms and examined him, especially around the head area. "Takneil... You don't look as scary as other people say you are." In fact, Takneil looked completely harmless to Phillia, he reminded her of a creepy friend she had in middle school that'd always try to steal her lunch. "Alright, let's get this show on the road, we'll be fighting a big wasp, you'll be tanking all the hits since you have more mitigation than me. Are you ready?" She stared into his eyes with curiosity, he could kill her and she wouldn't be able to do a thing if she tried, but Phillia was willing to take the risk.

"Hmph?" letting out the noise Takneil was surprised that it had sounded more amused than annoyed, everyone he had met in Sword Art Online always were friendly to the point he had decided he should grow a bit more cold himself...granted he already physically was. Without meaning to the player found himself staring into her eyes with his one. "Glad you think that, it will make this easier for us to work together" Glancing over to the exit he nodded, last time he had faced the queen it was a long walk. "Lead the way" he stated, gesturing to the gate. 

"Right, so the wasp queen should have about fifty health and no mitigation... That's just screaming for an easy kill." Phillia pulled out a map in one of her pockets, eying it up and down. "The miniboss is south from here, but I'm not very familiar with this floor. You should lead the way." She handed him the map and awaited his response. Her usual expression would be anger, but now it was just nothingness.

Hesitantly taking the map into his hands Takneil began walking, he didn't really need a map but it wouldn't hurt to make sure he led them in the right direction. "I wouldn't expect it to be as easy as the information broker claims, the first time I faced it the damn thing had my total hit points as it's mitigation." he grumbled as he looked back upon the memory. "Well either way it will most likely take a couple hours to get there...Twenty one questions? or Truth or Dare?" he asked. Rolling the map back up he shrugged. "I would have said I Spy but that's just childish" he joked with a friendly smile.

"Truth or dare? I love that game! Takneil, I dare you to tell me your deepest... darkest... secret... The one that you won't even tell your mother about." Phillia got back into her usual old self, cheerful, and a bit of a troll. The journey would be a long one, and having some fun would make it go by faster. "C'mon Takneil, I promise I'll keep it a secret." She smiled and poked him in the face, "It won't be so bad, just get the weight off your shoulders." A storm was inside Phillia's mind, she would continue this madness until they arrived at the spot.

A bright orange eye widened in shock at the lightning speed the girl had responded with, guess they weren't playing rock, paper, scissors to decide who went first. "My-my darkest secret?" gulping nervously he looked away, that was a rather sudden dare. Why would she want to know his secret?...did he even have one?. Of course he had things he wanted to keep hidden, but something like that?. Feeling something push against his cheek Takneil was torn from his thoughts, what had? Seeing the female player he immediately pulled away and blushed. Taking a moment to think and clear his thoughts of indecent things he sighed. "Alright..., There may be one thing. From time to time I hear a voice in my head..." He stated hoping she didn't think him crazy. "I don't know what it is, but it tempts me to do things. To hurt others or worse...

Phillia didn't even raise an eyebrow when he said that, she just looked at him as if he were normal. "Same for me, guess we're alike. I don't know what it is, but it's probably built in with our personalities." She continue to walk for a while until she told Takneil something. "Now it's your turn, truth or dare?" The boredom was real on this trip, so she'd do almost anything to drive it away, but extreme dares were something she wouldn't do.

"Wait really?" Suddenly turning to face the girl Takneil's eye seemed to glimmer with wonder, did she really have the same problem he had?. Of course he knew that his own Mentor had a similar problem but it was more along the lines of disassociation than actually hearing a voice. Realizing he may have been coming off as a creep he cleared his throat and faced forward. "Well...we don't have to talk about it if you don't want too, I know it can be difficult to put it into words.

Keeping to the silence brought upon after his words he only showed any change when Phillia Spoke up. "Ah right!" he had completely forget it was his turn in the excitement. "So, Truth. What...was the most embarrassing moment in your life?" he asked with a smirk, it was only fair to ask something invasive since she had. Takneil was nice, not chivalrous.