[PP-F2] Punching a rock with some friends <<Breaking the unbreakable>> (Ethereal and Grave)

Xion sighed as he waited near the teleport gate on floor two, he had dragged himself out of bed that day in order to complete a quest with a little help and earn some sweet, sweet SP so that he could catch up with his companions in KOB. "What's taking Eth so long?" Xion said before yawning, sitting down on a nearby bench and stretching his limbs, relaxing for a second. 

"I know I shouldn't be so impatient..." he said to no one in particular "But I NEED this XP, I need to be able to fight alongside KOB in the boss raids, I need to be there..." he said, cursing his low level and months of absence. "Why..." he asked himself as he thought about those months, what possessed him to wander off and disappear in the mountains of  floor four for montsh on end, why did he do it? Even the blonde tank did not know. 

Ahh... the boulder. It brought back good memories... very good ones, but ones that Mack would prefer to hear nothing about. From what I heard, sometime after my little cheat with the bears the rules of the quest had changed, and now it actually had health. Looked like I was not cracking it up with puns any time soon.

As I eyed off the memorable rock, fists clenching and unclenching as I remembered this was the exact quest my title as a Pugilist originated, a body approached, clad in enormous armour; a figure I had recently met back up with at the KoB social after he had left for so long. Overjoyed, I broke into a sprint, making a mad dash for the tank. "XIIIIIOOOOON!" I called across the hill as I quickly approached his location, leaping towards him in an attempt to tackle him to the ground...

ID: 51367 CD: 4

(Roll a higher CD than me and you're safe from the tackle ;) )

Edited by Grave

ID: 52049

CD: 2 (oh [censored]) 

After a while or NOBODY AT ALL showing up the tank decided that he may as well do the quest on his own, so, with forced enthusiasm the tank got up and set out towards the location of the Rock, meeting an NPC on the way who painted whiskers on his face...yay. 

And  shortly after he made he way towards the rock, walking over the hill, preparing himself for the soul crushingly tedious task of punishing a rock until it broke, only to hear a very, VERY loud BRITISH voice.  

"XIIIIIOOOOON!" This was not going to go well. 

As Xion saw the ardent pugilist of the blades rush at him he had little time to dodge his tackle, which wasn't easy with heavy armour on. "Oh fu-" he managed before the man collided with the tank, tackling him to the ground, Xion's armour rattling as he did. "Grave I love you as a friend but BLOODY HELL DONT TACKLE ME" Xion said, feigning anger but there was no way that he could remain angry with one of his closest friends 

• 1 month later...

I broke into laughter as my arms wrapped around Xion, nearly crushing his bones through his heavy armour, and I smashed him to the grass, ploughing a valley in the lengthy green blades. I peeled myself from the tank's plates and stood, leaving him on the earth like a downed turtle. "Aww, why not? Tackling people is so fun though when you have enough unarmed strength to hug a bear to death!" I mused with a loud chortle, reaching down and grasping the Maelstrom's flailing hands, pulling his entire mass to his feet without breaking a sweat. "What are you doing out here, friend?" I asked him with a tilted head.

"IT'S NOT FUN WHEN YOU'RE BEING CRUSHED BY YOUR OWN BLOODY ARMOUR" The tank shouted before laughing out loud, the absurdity of the situation was too much for him. "What are we doing with our lives" he said in between laughs as he was pulled up, briefly hugging the pugilist. "How are you then my friend?" he asked with a smile. "And may I add you turned up at the perfect time, I need to punch a rock" 

"Well, it is fun for me, I can tell you that much." I replied with a chuckle, trying to sound sadistic but failing horridly. "Wasting them away on... nothing." I responded with a shrug, somewhat surprised by the hug given by Xion, but I smiled nonetheless. "I am quite grand and in need of a workout." I replied with a wide grin, and Xion told me he required assistance in beating a rock to death. "It is this hero job, right? All that nick of time stuff, you know?" I taunted, snickering quietly. "I was just admiring said boulder, in fact, and I now have the means to destroy the boulder in five hits by myself." I told the tank and spun on my heel, motioning for him to follow me back to the boulder.

Xion chuckled as grave responded to his questions, the pugilist never failed to put a smile on the tank's face. "Ok then, this shouldn't take too long" he said with a grin, cracking his knuckles as he approached the boulder that he was required to break for the quest. 

"Let's get to this then!" 

ID: 58260

BD: 4 (miss) 

Xion then walked up to the rock, winding up for a strike with his mail covered fist, the punch scraping the top of the rock, dealing no damage. "Cardinal...why have you forsaken me?" He asked. 

(Do I need to put our stats in here?) 

(Throw in the rock's health and our energy, damage and accuracy)

I stood back and folded my arms, watching Xion strike the rock, and gave a slight chuckle when his fist simply scraped the rock. I strode forward, arms still folded, watching the rock carefully... quite uneventful honestly. However, I did find an irregularity in the rock, and dusted the back of my fur-covered fist across it, revealing a soft dip in the boulder. "Alright, try and strike that spot right there." I told the tank, pointing at the dip, before giving it a gentle whack, creating a tiny crack across the trench but dealing no damage. "There, should be set for you to deal a decent blow."

ID: 58390 | BD: 3 (1 + 2) (Cardinal, you are an ass)

Party
Grave: 26/26 NRG | D: 12 | A: 2
Xion: ?/? NRG | D: ?
Rock: 50/50 HP

Edited by Grave