[OP-F8] Exploring Aincrad- Act 1

Greg realized something just recently, and that's that he wasn't getting around enough. He had heard that somewhere around 13 or 14 floors of Aincrad were available, and amongst these, Greg had only visited the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 9th floors, with a slight visit to the 11th floor, when he attended the wedding of Flints and Tristan, back when he and Shizuka were still a couple. He figured he needed to get around more, so he decided to start off by visiting the 8th Floor. He wondered what he would find there and who he would meet. Hopefully he wouldn't get into too much trouble, though.

Edited by Greg Baxen

Nixon sat on a bench on floor 8 looking as though he was waiting for someone. He looked around every now and then. He felt a bit more comfortable now that he wasn't on floor 1, hopefully he wouldn't have to see anyone die, and these players could fend for themselves. He did like the low level players, they made adventuring fun. But sometimes you just need to find time to relax. He thought back to the last few days. so much had happened it was scary. But oh well. He then said to no one in particular "Hercules will do as he may, The cat shall mew, and the dog will have its day"

Taking a look around, Greg had noticed a blonde-haired boy sitting on a bench, as if he was waiting for someone. Greg figured it couldn't hurt to approach, and ask him. "Waiting for someone, I assume?" he said, making his presence known. He was always equipped in his signature <Coat of the Azure Wind>, a long blue coat which blew in the wind. It made him look, and feel, like a wanderer- come to think of it, wasn't wandering around aimlessly exactly what Greg was doing right now? He thought about this while he waited for the other boy to answer.

"I guess you could say that" he said with a slight chuckle "But it seems like the man i was waiting for has shown up. Come, have a seat" he pats the bench and waited for the man to sit down. while he moved Nixon looked the man up and down. "This man is a higher level then me, probably a damage dealer and about my age." he thought to himself. he took a second to analyze the situation, It seemed the man was of good nature  but you can never assume, he found that out the hard way. They were in the safezone however, so he wasnt too concerned