[F1-PP] The Scent of Fresh Blood (Kamui) (Jetra) (KazuAnaka) Complete

This was it, the day Sinful would take his first life. The sight of death was but a mere hobby to him, doing it was especially amusing. "Now now child, hush, it will all be fine in just a minute." Sinful laughed like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C65oaIHsdYM a maniac. "I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!" The mastermind's laugh continued abruptly, he turned around to check to see if anyone was around. "Good, nobody around, and now the plan commences." Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two one, midnight. The time to reveal the flesh blood has come, the invisible bonds will be broken and soon the red fluid will spill. Just like Shizuka said, life was as fragile as glass.

Edited by Sinful

Jetra appears on the fields next to Sinful, keeping his distance. "So you've called huh? I guess you need a mercenary, or a guild member or whatever you call it. I expect a good pay from this, I'm not a free worker." He opened his hand expecting a large sum of col, something to make up for the deed that will soon be done. "It was a thousand col right? A thousand col and five materials, should be good enough." Jetra smiled thinking that his death will be near, finally he could end his miserable life and get it all over with.

"Paying"? Kamui had just appeared onto the scene looking at Jetra and Sinful in horror. "W-What do you mean? P-Paying? A-Are you g-going to hurt me?" She shook her head in disbelief, no, Sinful wouldn't do that right? He's a nice guy, right? "S-Sorry... I just got a bit scared, did you hire her to protect me? T-Thankyou!" The little girl was innocent, the idea of death was unknown to her, it was all thanks to the neglect from her entire family, including her onii-chan. "S-So uhh... What are we going to do? We're gathering materials right?" Her shyness kicked in as well, of all the times for it to appear it had to be now.

KazuAnaka looked around searching for materials, it was dangerous but nobody killed people on the first floor. He spotted a group of people in the fields and waved to them. "Hey! Do you guys need some help?" KazuAnaka hoped that he came across as friendly so that he doesn't start some unnecessary trouble. The group was big, and he couldn't fight them all off. "My name is Kazuki, it's a pleasure to meet you." Kazuki extended his hand to shake Sinful's.

Sinful was about to shake the hand of Kazuki, but then he fell back and saw a white haired figure. "Kazu? Kazuuu!" He ran towards the figure as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Wait! I need to tell you something!" The mastermind continued chasing the figure until they both disappeared into the night. Finally, Sinful was away from the crowd, from there he sat on top of a tree that provided him with a good hiding spot. It was now just a theater to him, a lovely movie was playing about the tragic tale of two boys, and a little girl as a murderer.

Jetra took out his sword and made a quick slashing motion towards Kazuki, "Stay back, and hold your ground. I don't quite trust you yet. Especially in the presence of a little girl, you could be a creepy guy who preys on them." He was skeptical of Kazuki's friendly intentions, they were just unreal and nobody was like that. 

ID# 51572 results:

Battle 4

Fail!

Jetra: 12/12 HP, 2/4 Energy

KazuAnaka: 12/12 HP, 4/4 Energy

Kamui: 4/4 HP, 1/1 Energy

Edited by Jetra

Kamui backed away in fear, did Sinful really plan this all out? No, it can't be, he's supposed to be her friend. Sinful was the only one to give her some col, the only one to actually notice her. "Y-You're scaring me!" She started crying because the situation was frightening, additionally she curled into a ball on the floor. "Onii-chan! Help!" Her cries were loud, but there was no onii-chan here, there was no onii-chan anywhere. Takao never stood up for her, nobody ever will. Years of neglect built up into what is happening right now, it's all their fault, it's all their fault! Kamui wanted to believe it was, but her mind came into a standstill thinking of the chaos going on right now. "P-Please don't kill me..." She whimpered.

Jetra: 12/12 HP, 2/4 Energy

KazuAnaka: 12/12 HP, 4/4 Energy

Edited by Kamui

Kazuki was caught in the middle of the chaos. He was one step away from having his hand cut off by an aggressive person. "Hey, no need to be angry. I'm just a friendly guy here, I don't do stuff like that." The contradiction Jetra made was hurtful. It reminded him of what happened in middle school when he first met Kouta, his best friend. "You remind me a bit of my best friend. He was always the kind of guy to be hostile at some moments, but I know you have a heart like everyone else."

"Checkmate, right on spot." Sinful saw the vital moment of the movie that was playing before his very eyes. In about two minutes, a real show would start and death will bloom. "I've finally done it, lived up to my legacy as the one who represents the seven." He knew what was about to happen, the process of this would be much quicker if Jetra had a perfect sword, but that wasn't needed. Everything was already set in place, there was nothing to worry about besides the victim fighting back, but normally that doesn't happen. At least it might not happen, if it did Sinful would prepare for the worst and he'd have to call much needed backup for the situation, he couldn't risk becoming an orange player.

"Stop it!" He had enough of the nonsense, of course he was playing along just as Sinful and Jetra planned. Things would go south, and she was prepared to use a certain somebody to take her orange status for her. Swiftly, Jetra steadied himself on the ground, and lashed out at KazuAnaka using his sword art, <<Snake Bite>>, slashing him for eight damage. His healthbar slowly dropped to the orange zone and Jetra smiled at him, later picking up the child and making her face KazuAnaka. He whispered in Kamui's ear, "You are going to kill him or else I will kill you, do you get it? Did you really think Sinful was the one who planned this all?" Jetra smiled. "That nitwit can barely open a jar of pickles, I was the mastermind, now go kill him you worthless child!"

ID# 51574 results:

Battle 10

Critical Success!

Damage: 1 (Base) + 1 Skill) + 2 (Critical) = 4, 4x2=8, 8-0=8

Jetra: 12/12 HP, 1/4 Energy

KazuAnaka: 4/12 HP, 4/4 Energy

Edited by Jetra

He saw his health go into the orange zone and panicked. "Not now! Damnit! You've gotta be kidding me, if you kill me you'll become orange and everybody will hunt you down! Isn't your life more valuable than this?" Kazuki couldn't understand why he was being assaulted but stood there like a rock. He was skeptical about them actually killing him. "Look, it's crazy and we don't need to do this."

Kamui's face was grabbed and was facing the stranger. As soon as she heard the word "Kill" she became frightened. How could all of this happen in just one day? How could her life just be thrown out like this? She was being forced to kill somebody and she barely knew what it was to die. Something compelled her to pull out her sword, Kamui didn't really stop crying either and so her face was soaked with tears. "K-K-Kill?" Her blade was not set down, she took a strike at KazuAnaka and was horrified throughout the entire thing. 'This can't be real, I'm not a murderer? Why am I doing this?' Much to her relief, her attack fell short and she was unable to hit KazuAnaka.

ID# 51575 results:

Battle 4

KazuAnaka: 4/12 HP, 4/4 Energy

Edited by Kamui

(Got a feeling that I just got skipped...)

"What a show, it's beautiful! All the emotions and fear, it's just a masterpiece! This is my symphony." His calculations were correct, in just about a few more rounds of slashing this much hated 'Innocent' guy would be no more. "I wonder how he's going to hold up, surely he'd be running after this, he's no idiot after all, or is he?" Sinful found himself perplexed at the movie clip (Scene), there was something in it that he couldn't see in any other grand film. "His survival doesn't matter now, only my entertainment does." He laughed like a madman silently, now there was nothing they could do to stop him.

Jetra hated waiting so he decided to speed up the process a bit. His blade came flying in KazuAnaka's direction cutting him some more. "Look, now your healthbar is in the red, you do realize I do want to kill you, correct?" He hoped that KazuAnaka realized he really was going to die, Jetra was not the kind to forgive or forget. Death meant not living, so in his own spiritual ways Jetra was dead just as this stranger will be.

ID# 51578 results:

Battle 6

Success!

Damage: 1 (Base) + 1 (Skill) = 2

KazuAnaka: 2/12 HP, 4/4 Energy

Edited by Jetra

Kazuki saw his fate now. He wasn't stupid, he knew he couldn't escape death this time. "So be it..." Kazuki stood there in despair, accepting his death. "But first, answer my question. Will you promise not to go after my best friend? If so, then you may take my life where I stand." His deepest and final thought. Everything was a dream.

The tears couldn't stop flooding out of Kamui's eyes, onions were delicious, crying wasn't. She lost control over her voice, the only thing she could do now was end this stranger's life, and once that happens the little innocent child that never was will break. Kamui wasn't evil, she was just ignorant and innocent, but now that was lost. The girl couldn't even muster up the words to say sorry to KazuAnaka before trying to end his life. She slashed at him and missed again, at least she wasn't going to have to do it so soon.

ID# 51580 results:

Battle 4

Edited by Kamui

"A hesitant and annoying little thing isn't she? Perhaps I need to get rid of her as well once she becomes orange, but that'd be a farce." Sinful was thinking about what to do after that, and then a brilliant idea struck his mind. After the movie was done, and all the actors were gone, he'd leave behind a plush toy and a letter stating that a serial killer was on the move. "Amusing, I'd rather much love to see such a thing like that happening. Ha ha ha! And I will dine only on the scent of fresh blood." He opened his HUD and sent a PM to Jetra, it was ciphered. If one decrypted it, it'd say 'Get out of there once the little girl kills the guy.'

Edited by Sinful

Jetra began to cackle, laughing at how soon this man's life would end. "You know you will die yet you persist? You've even told me of a friend that I could kill right now. That was stupid of you, next time think before you speak, oh wait, there won't be a next time." He commanded Kamui to deliver the final blow to KazuAnaka, the show would end once he's dead.

Kamui closed her eyes and slashed at the air, wanting this to all be over. "No... No... I'm not evil... I'm not a murderer... I'm not, I'm not!" She finally broke, this was the moment she would no longer be a green player. This was the end of all of that. The innocent girl no longer wanted to be forgived, but forsaken. She wanted to be alone now more than ever, the situation seemed hopeless and she wondered how long it would take until she could go away from all these people. Kamui opened her eyes and sighed in relief, seeing that she missed again.

ID# 51581 results:

Battle 2

Edited by Kamui

"Strike me down where I stand... I've asked it once, just don't go after my friend." Kazuki was hopeless just like his voice. All feelings were gone, the only thing still remaining was sadness. What would happen to Kouta once he was gone? He can take care of himself, after all he became more mature. Kazuki's eyes watered at the thought of that, he didn't want to die. There was no choice now, death was looking at him in the eyes.