[F-13 PP] Tools of the trade (Ssendom) [Completed]

The weapon the man offered looked evil to say the least. Hunie's fingers gently closed on its hilt, she could rock it off Dom's hand, but it took both her hands to lift it. The long sword sure did instil a deep sense of fear, just on sight. Shred enemies, bleed to death. From her not so meagre gaming experience, she knew that this weapon was as powerful as it was heavy. She beamed up at him and then her face fell a little. Could she really accept this, she noticed that it was just a Tier 1 weapon, so it was probably of no use to the man in front of her. "Its... really magnificent" Hunie said wincing a little as she put in some effort to lift it with her frail arms. "And heavy..." She added surprised by what added weight can do on SAO but she assumed that if she learned to use this well  it really would help her a lot. "Gorehowl." She spoke softly, almost as though she was crooning to it. Violent name, she thought. 

Dom added that if she ever needed anything he will come to her aid. Hunie nodded slowly sincerely hoping that such a day never came and she got strong enough to deal with her stalker herself. She could trust that he would considering how guilty he felt about almost losing Meokka, although Hunie was sure, she didn't mean as much as the blue haired girl did to him. But Hunie didn't think she needed to, he seemed like the kind of guy who held his promises in high regard and would honour them if need be. Her eyes welled with tears again, but this time they were of happiness for having found someone like this guild commander. She didn't let them fall, she had noticed the awkwardness it had caused the last time she made that mistake. 

She stared at the well decorated interiors again, after unburdening herself she felt much lighter, although the keen similarity between this mansion and her home was still a little suffocating. The smell of food still wafted through the dense air packed inside the guild's hall. It was weird that such a majestic and regal looking place had existed in such, dead surroundings. It would've been grander if the halls opened their doors to a well manicured garden she mused... briefly distracted. Just by having shared her experiences with another player, to that degree of detail and from everything she told her, she realised she was not alone, not in her privileges and not in her misery. 

"Dom, I cannot thank you enough." She said politely, genuinely, this wasn't just some transferring the hefty sword to her inventory. "Not just for the sword and the wonderful food, but for the company and having the courage to be honest about something that painful and personal." She finished. Hunie would probably be less quick to assume all orange marked players were evil, of course she would still have to treat them with some prejudice for her own safety, not all of them would give her a chance to hear their stories. "You should get some rest Dom, I don't think I can go out, so maybe I'll rest too, I suppose I'll be fine here..." She added not wanting to impose any further. "Before that though, I have one last favour of you to ask, can you tell me how best to level up fast? I want to get as strong as I can, as fast I can... much like you"

Dom watched as she gazed upon the greatsword that looked as though it were made of nothing but spikes, in sense he could tell that she was able to understand the meaning behind the weapon. But one bit of information he knew to withhold from her was who the creator of the weapon truly was, he knew it would leave complications in the conversation so he made sure to omit it. He just stood there amused by how she reacted toward the idea of the blade in it's entirety, but he continued to hold a stoic face as though he were completely serious in his conviction to give this to her.

She then attempted to lift the blade, she began to realize just how serious of a blade this truly was. She began to cry again, but Dom really could understand albeit he simply didn't know why he could, but he could tell that she was crying tears of happiness. She had spoke it's name and just the feeling he got from the words and how it were phrased might have come up with the conclusion of understanding. The story that she had shared with him, made him want to help her as much as he could.

She then spoke, thanking him for everything. The item, the story, the hospitality, literally everything that had happened over the past hour or so. "Hunie, you needn't thank me for anything. I thank you for listening." He said simply, "And for sharing." He finished. Shen then mentioned that the two of them should probably get some rest, he nodded and pointed toward a hallway that opened up just on the other side of the living room, "There are about four rooms over there that are the Brigadier's Quarters. They have plenty of complete and soft beds that you may use to sleep. If you need anything of me, I'll be up in my quarters on the second floor. Just take the stair way up and all the way down to the largest room." He informed her then began to head to his own bed, "Good night."

He had pressed a button of the light fixture, which cause the food to become covered by lids and preserve the quality and heat needed for them to be at their most delectable state, "When you head to your quarters the building will automatically turn off all the lights in the place." He bowed toward her respectfully then sauntered off to bed.