[PP-F1] Making Connections (Hataki and Shira)

"Funny you mention an artisan, as I am one heh, but putting up flyers seem a bit much for my task. I also don't want to draw unnecessary attention to my dear elder sister." Pushing his frames up, Nik turned Shira to address her concerns. "Rest assured, I am confident in her ability to hold her own. With the ferociousness of a lion and the beauty of a nymph, she is nothing short of a mini god in her own right. Trifling with her would mean suicide for most. That aside, there are forces beyond our control especially here in this world. I just want to ensure she make's it back to our world safely. If she becomes angered with me because of that, then so be it. I don't regret my decision nor will I ever." Just as he finished, a notification sounded as a a message appeared within his HUD. His eyes widened. "Someone has info on her whereabouts.. y-you must-t excuse me." Getting up, the blonde hurriedly exited the cafe making sure to send both player s a friend request on the way out.

• 2 months later...

Shira wondered if she had crossed a line. Her new acquaintance made a fair point against her sharp, verbal and thinly veiled jab at Hataki. The steely anger sitting in her, ebbed, softened and diminished just a little, but under no circumstance had it vanished. It didn't make sense that Hataki would want to protect her like family, the two barely knew each other. The girl could tell her frustration was probably a little misplaced, but never had she been in such a bad position. It was true that they ought to remain safe, but Hataki's definition of safe was almost sedentary, as bad as the people hiding out in the town. Maybe she was judging him too harshly, maybe the circumstances were against them... The girl would have to meet these frontliners, to see just how they pulled off leveling up so fast. She would have to understand what her duo with Hataki was lacking. So far she and he had had an easy run... At this point the girl just needed some time to think about everything. Almost entirely lost in her thoughts, she hadn't realized that Nik had received a message prompting his abrupt departure from the conversation. The girl assumed it was her doing and used it as a cue to make her own exit. "I- I'm tired, I'll catch you later." She announced feigning a yawn. While leaving she noticed the friend request from Nik and lazily hit accept and made her way to the room.

~~~ Completed ~~~

+ 1 SP to all participants