[SP - F1] Once Bitten, Twice Smithin <<Making a living>>

Laughing it off, Alakir walked into the front of the shop, Robin tailing behind him. "Well today was... Unlucky" He joked. Robin giggled at him. "I dunno about that. I found someone to fulfill my request for me." She replied, her mood going somber. "I want you to take this store." She said, resolutely. "The memories I have here are too painful... So I need someone to take it from me. That someone is you, Alakir." Shocked, Alakir Spluttered "But what will you do then? I feel awful taking your store!" Smiling Sadly, Robin shook her head. "I'm not staying. Not here... not in Aincrad. I want to join my partner." A cold shiver went down Alakir's spine. He knew the dark meaning behind her words, but could say nothing in response. Robin approached him slowly, raising a hand to Alakir's cheek, she gave a soft smile. "Thank you for helping fulfill a widow's last request. I can finally leave in peace, and join my lovely Eleanor in the afterlife." Grimly, Alakir reached up and squeezed Robin's hand. "I can't stop you... I know what it's like to lose someone so close to you, and it takes it's toll... but please, don't do this to yourself, please... don't leave me alone here." he trailed off getting quieter and quieter. Robin gave Alakir a small smile before leaning in and kissing his cheek. "You will find more people to care for Alakir. Treasure them, and make their lives better, the same way you have helped me. Thank you." And with that, Alakir couldn't move, as he watched his first and only friend in this hell, walk out his door. He stood there mute, as his mind struggled to cope with what had just happened. Slowly, his back to the wall, he slid into a sitting position, tears filling his eyes as he silently cried for Robin, hoping that she would be reunited with her lover Eleanor. As his sobbing continued, he was unaware of the exact moment of Robin leaving Aincrad, once and for all, to join her partner for eternity. He was alone in this world once more, but he at least had something to remember his friend by. Her shop, which he would transform into one of the most known Shops of all 100 Floors. With Grim determination, he stood, and walked up to the counter, his counter, and stood there. This was going to take some getting used to.