[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> A Player's Gotta Eat

A Private Message was sent to both of his party members, Hope and Kranzer. He asked the both of them to meet him by the portal in the middle of the Town of Beginnings. It was a bustling square, but the Immortal King wouldn't be too hard to miss. All things considered, he was balancing on top of one of the street lamps and searching far and wide for his fans. He was getting odd stares from the crowd that walked beneath him as he tried to find his friends. Dynaon smiled all the while, not even paying attention to their reactions. He was just happy to be out and about before he got down to business with the two of them.

A message had been received while Hope was sightseeing and found herself curious for their need or meeting up. Perhaps Dynaon had found them some sort of dungeon or something to explore? No, they weren't ready for that, right? Likely just a quest of some kind. Closing the menu, she headed towards the square in town, which she happened to be in anyway. Pink orbs lifted towards the boy that was hanging off a light post, causing for her to blink a bit rapidly in response. "...You're like a monkey." She spoke up with a small grin spreading over her features. With a sway of her hip, a fist came down upon it while she eyed him in pure amusement.

When he got the message he was rather surprised that Dynaon wanted to meet within the walls of the Town of Beginning. Normally he was so eager to go out and fight, to go on a grand adventure, that he was already outside of the city walls. Heck in fact Kranzer had started to believe that the man just lived out there permanently and only came into a town when he had no other recourse. While he walked his thoughts were reflected inward so he didn't pay much attention to his surrounds like he typically did. Quite a number of things weighed heavily upon his shoulders. They'd recently taken a new player into their midst. The extra blade would definitely be welcomed in the battles to come. The only question is how far was he willing to follow the "Immortal King"? So far he'd nearly died twice fighting alongside Dynaon and in normal circumstances Kranzer would have been a miserable mess to be picked up off the floor, but somehow... somehow he'd found the strength to persevere. Was it due to that man's influence? 

It was a troubling thought really. If he had inspired such action from Kranzer so far how far would Kranzer be swept up along in his dreams of grandeur? If he stayed the course and fought by Dynaon's side he would eventually die. Kranzer took that thought to heart and saw it as a fact rather than some fear that gripped at his heart. Suddenly he became aware of the hushed whispers and he heard Hope giggle and say someone looked like a monkey. That confusion brought him back to his senses and for a moment he looked around for a player that actually looked like a monkey. Soon though he followed everyon's gaze and his expression went blank. "W-what are you doing up there? Man be careful or you're going to fall!"

As Dynaon balanced himself on the lamp post, he smiled down at Hope, who said he was like a monkey. "Ha, I do my best to make sure I get some attention! Now, let's get down to--" He was interrupted by Kranzer, who asked him to get down. He didn't want the Immortal King to get hurt, but how could he? He was invincible! "Hmph, come on, Kranzy! I'm not gonna fall, I'm the Immortal King! I'm also really good at balan--" As if the world itself wanted to prove him wrong, his boot slipped off of the pole. Gravity took its natural toll as he started to fall down.

"SHIIIIIII--"

His head hit the ground first, causing some minor fall damage, but his gauntlets regenerated it for him instantly. Now he was just left with a small headache. He rubbed at the back of his head as he got up, looking both of his friends over. "A-Ahh, right... I was thinking. We need to get Hope into some sort of profession so this group can generate some Col. So I want to bring her to the quest I did for my Alchemist role. I figured we can all get some loot out of it if we take it on together."