[PP-F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Takao)

Hekima nodded her head in approval... As if the man was seeking her permission to leave. However, she knew better. He was someone that had been on the frontlines and was full of power and reputation... He needed to seek nothing from her. The man had practically carried her through this quest... It was the first quest that she had completed so it was nice and expected that someone strong had helped her through this. Even so, even after completing this quest, she was sure that Takao would never willingly talk to her again. She had a fierce personality, one that tends to chase people away from her... But that was who she is, a strong-willed woman filled with wisdom and dignity. With a rare smile, she lifted up her head and turned away as well.

"I guess this is our parting. The fact that you said 'hope to see you in the front lines soon' makes it seem as if we won't be meeting any time soon outside the battle field. I hope this is not the case through. I find you very easy to communicate with." Hekima said, turning around and walking away so that she could get back to the first floor and find a random hotel to take a quick little nap in. Hekima sighed. The day was a fast one.... One that didn't have lots of action but did have lots of action. Yet, she had met someone that she could find herself respecting depending on the man's further interactions with her.

She is going to be very honest. She liked Takao. Not in a deep way but like. Indeed, the man was easy to get along with yet contains some wisdom about the game as well. A delightful man who seemed very happy and didn't show too much excitement either. In ways, the two were very alike, yet so, so different. Just like how flowers could be pink, blue, yellow, and green.

Yet... In the end... They all die.

Thread Complete:
Hekima:

+2 SP
+200 Col
+<<Martial Arts>>|Rank 0
Takao:
+1 SP
200 Col