[PP-F7] The Best Team <Earning a Living>> (Hydra)

Nixon nodded at Hydra "Yeah that is the plan, the faster you can get your energy up the easier it will be to beat this thing." Nixon swung his whip at the Bird activating his <<Whiplash>> Sword art.  However he sadly missed. "Now how the hell did I do that?" he asked himself as the bird started to regain air. It wasn't going to be long before they lost there chance to kill this thing. he just needed to get one more hit. 

ID# 52567 Result: Combat 5 (Fail)

Mob 3 (Fail)

Hydra 40/40 HP | 2/10 Energy | 3 EVA | 1 BD | 9 MIT | 4 DMG | 

Nixon 39/40 HP | 8/10 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG |

Roc King 9/60 HP | 15 MIT | 21 DMG [Bleed]

Edited by Nixon

Hydra sat down cross legged on the cliff and began to meditate. Losing energy so quickly was a pain but it couldn't be helped. The spearman watched as Nixon took the creature on 1v1 it was an impressive spectacle. Of course he had no doubt in his friends abilities, Hydra probably wouldn't of needed to be there in the first place. "Wasn't I meant to be crafting something" he suddenly remembered stroking his chin. That was right he had to make a cosmetic toy for some odd reason or another and that would mean material hunting. The spearman sighed as he usually did before concentrating on the battle again.

Hydra 40/40 HP | 3/10 Energy | 3 EVA | 1 BD | 9 MIT | 4 DMG | 

Nixon 39/40 HP | 10/10 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG |

Roc King 9/60 HP | 15 MIT | 21 DMG [Bleed]

Edited by Hydra

"Okay, Time to end this" Nixon said to no one in particular as he jumped into the air and swiftly slammed the whip on the Bird. he watched as the bird bleed to death after once again falling to the rocky mountain top. "Well that happened" Nixon said jokingly to Hydra "Now what?" He didn't really know what the two of them should do as they could go Mat searching or fight some more monsters. he didn't really care ether way.

ID# 52573 Result: Combat 10 (Natural Crit) [3+2-15=1DMG] | (+Par, +Bleed)

Mob Paralyzed

Loot 2 (No Loot)

Hydra 40/40 HP | 3/10 Energy | 3 EVA | 1 BD | 9 MIT | 4 DMG | 

Nixon 39/40 HP | 8/10 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG |

Roc King 0/60 HP DED [Par, Bleed]

Edited by Nixon

"Ahah, im not sure either to be honest. Surely we have to craft something". Hydra scanned the mountain top in an attempt to find any materials, deciding to pick up a random sized rock he glanced underneath. "As long as one of us can get something done we should be good". There was a small black gem that happened to be conveniently placed under the exact rock he had picked up. "Well look at that, give me a moment and I'll try to make something out of this".

ID# 52577 results:

Loot: 16 + 1 mat

Edited by Hydra

"alright" Nixon said as he tried to find some berries, as he searched he realized that they were probably too high for anything to grow. It was amazing that they weren't suffering from altitude sickness though it soon dawned on him that they were in fact in a game and it wasn't reality. "What are you planing to make bud?" Nixon asked walking back over to Hydra. he had never actually seen a Artisan craft something and he thought it may be interesting

ID# 52579 Result: Loot 11 (No Mat)

Edited by Nixon

"The NPC at my store asked me to craft a toy but I'll only be able to make a lucky charm from this... With luck of course." He said examining the small black gem. Hydra didn't mind Nix watching although there was some pressure being at the top of a mountain and the fact he was in an unfamiliar environment. Hydra started moving some rocks about first before finally placing the gem in a circle of small stones. After this he bashed it several times with a larger rock, then began to scrape it along the floor. After about 30 minutes he was done. The spearman lifted it up towards the sky "finishe!d!d!d" A bolt of lightning came hurtling down from a cloud and hit the players hand he flew back about 10 yards and momentarily blacked out. "I think you'd be better keeping this" he laughed with a hint of fear in his voice passing the small black gem to Nix "it's yours now".

ID# 52582 results:

Craft: 7

Name: Thunder God's Tear

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 3

ID:  ID# 52582

Roll: 7

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: N/A

Quality: Good (Vanity item for fun)

Enhancements: N/A

Description: A small charm that when held above the head during a storm acts as a lightning rod, causing the player to be struck by a fork of lightning. If held normally it gives a small electric shock to the player. <Cannot deal damage, for RP purpose only>

Edited by Hydra

Nixon watched as Hydra went to work, he was diligent and clean. "you are very good at what you do my friend" Nixon said to him smiling. He watched as Hydra summoned a bolt of lightning from the trinket. "That is amazing! I greatly appreciate it!" This device would most definitely help him to an astronomical extent in his journey. "Well there is no use sitting around, lets see if there is anything else we can fight, we could use the training anyways. Oh and when we get back to my shop i will make you something out of gratitude" Nixon said happily

Hydra brushed himself off, his hair still on end from the shock. "Hmm that'd be nice. I've not had proper food for a while, mostly just bread and water". The young man stroked his chin smiling. "Alright that'd be a good idea, these mountains are rather barren though" He looked across the various hills of stone, quite like real life they were steep with no tree line towards the peaks. He still preferred the mountains here though, the storm really gave the floor an added affect. The monsters were certainly different to those of the lower floors as well, he wondered if they were all bird like.

Nixon nodded, there wasn't much that would live in the mountains he assumed, but of course, as soon as he said that the two heard a noise that sent a shiver down there spines. The sound was not one of a normal and familiar beast, but instead a collective sound made by a few of the same type. It was not a sound in which one would want to hear it was ominous and strange. and low and behold a group, headed by a master came forth. it was the legendary mountain chicken. they most surely were doomed. 

Hydra 40/40 HP | 10/10 Energy | 3 EVA | 1 BD | 9 MIT | 4 DMG | 

Nixon 40/40 HP | 10/10 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG |

Master Mountain Chicken 60/60 HP | 15 MIT | 21 DMG

Mountain Chicken(1) 20/20 HP | 5 MIT | 21 DMG

Mountain Chicken(2) 20/20 HP | 5 MIT | 21 DMG

Mountain Chicken(3) 20/20 HP | 5 MIT | 21 DMG

(OOC: This is a Mountain Chicken, if you dont believe me then look it up)

Spoiler

56f4292d8c01d_LeptodactylusfallaxMountai

Edited by Nixon

OOC: lol

Hydra lifted his finger at the strange looking creatures. After seeing Nix's reaction he couldn't help but laugh, "Relax friend they are only chickens. Hmm maybe we can cook one." The spearman approached one of the closer one's and knelt down beside it "Damn your ugly". Poking it with his spear it suddenly turned angry, very angry and pecked him in the head multiple times. "Ow...Ow...Ow." Hydra quickly ran back to Nix's side, the evil creature seemed to be sniggering at him. "So uh, if these aren't normal chickens, then... what are they?" he scratched his head.

ID# 53022 results:

Battle: 3 (fail)

Hydra 40/40 HP | 8/10 Energy | 3 EVA | 1 BD | 9 MIT | 4 DMG | 

Nixon 40/40 HP | 10/10 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG |

Master Mountain Chicken 60/60 HP | 15 MIT | 21 DMG

Mountain Chicken(1) 20/20 HP | 5 MIT | 21 DMG

Mountain Chicken(2) 20/20 HP | 5 MIT | 21 DMG

Mountain Chicken(3) 20/20 HP | 5 MIT | 21 DMG

Edited by Hydra