[Shop-F1] (Rank 3 Tailor: CHEAPEST PRICES!) The Leather Channel <PK Access>

The Leather Channel, a very punny name with a shop sign that is even worse. Of course, being a pun the shop sign would also be one too right? You're right sherlock, the sign for the shop is of a white cloud raining down small pieces of leather, how funny (Ha, ha, ha, ha?). As soon as you walk inside the store, you see a charming white haired man greeting you with open arms, "Welcome to The Leather Channel! May I take your order, or will you buy what's already in stock? Of course, children get plushies for free." He seemed very friendly, not to mention his store was friendly as well, sporting a nice blue and white theme to the walls. An order form sits on top of a counter, a fancy black pen right next to the pile of papers. "Don't be shy, if you want to order anything just ask.

Items Worn When Crafting:

Moonlight (Tool): +1 CD

Tear of Luck: +2 LD

Hobo Clothes: +3 Generosity

Mats: 4

Price Table:

Good: Free

Uncommon: 1 Smile (Free)

Rare: 2 Smiles (Free)

Perfect: 5x mats

Extra Info (Please Read): Every time you make two orders for perfect items, the next one will be FREE!

In stock:

Spoiler

Good

Spoiler

Uncommon

Spoiler

Name: Knightmare
Profession: Tailor
ID:
Roll: 10
Item Type: Cape
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Mit
Description:
A completely pink cape with a bunch of pictures of mounted knights on the back of it. Even the knights and horses are pink.

Name: Nightmare
ID:
Roll: 10
Item Type: Cape
Tier:1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Mit
Description: A completely black cape that makes the user feel as if they are being watched. If the wearer looks at the sky long enough, they can see an eye staring right at them. Often frightens the one who equips it, wear with caution. A blood red seal sits at the bottom of the cape, removing it will destroy the item but the seal will remain intact in the form of a red piece of fabric.

Rare

Spoiler

Name: Umbra
ID:
Roll: 11
Item Type: Cloak
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 1 Mit, 1 Thorns
Description:
A black cloak sporting a dark 'Don't mess with me, I'm gangsta' look. Wearing this would make the user seem shady, the cloak is riddled with odd patterns that when translated mean something very disturbing. A seal made of red paint is drawn in the interior of the cloak, destroying the seal will destroy the item but the seal will remain intact in the form of a small piece of red fabric.

Perfect

Spoiler

Order Form:

Name:
ID: (Blank)
Roll: (Blank)
Item Type: (Leather Armor, Light Armor, Cape , Whip, etc)
Tier: (1 or 2 for now)
Quality: (Tell me what quality you want, I'm no mind reader)
Enhancements: (Tell me what enhancements you want or else I'll give you the most useless enhancements possible)
Description:
(Tell me what you want or else I'll just make it all pink)

Chart:

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Rank 1: 0 EXP (2 Crafts per day)
Rank 2: 20 EXP (3 Crafts per day)
Rank 3: 40 EXP (4 Crafts per day)

Rank 4: 80 EXP (5 Crafts per day)

Rank 5: 160 EXP (6 Crafts per day)
Rank 6: 320 EXP (7 Crafts per day)
Rank 7: 640 EXP (8 Crafts per day)
Rank 8: 1280 EXP (9 Crafts per day)
Rank 9: 2560 EXP (10 Crafts per day)
Rank 10: 5120 EXP (10 Crafts per day)

The CD Result Chart (Rank 3)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4-5] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[6-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

I like red.

Edited by Sinful

Daily Craft

Sinful sat at the counter of his shop tending to his materials, he didn't have much since he was really poor and just starting off as a tailor. "Wonder when I get to make plushies, guess I'll just have to wait." He sighed, picking up the sewing kit he got from the NPC and beginning to stitch together some materials. "Wonder what'll happen, maybe I'll make something good!" The materials disappeared in a blur of light, and two items were created. "No way! My first perfect! Yes!" Sinful was excited and put down his sewing kit for the day, there was a limit to how much you could do depending on your tailor rank.

ID#52237

CD 12

Perfect Item Crafted, +8 XP

ID#52238

CD 8

Good Item Crafted, +2 XP

Edited by Sinful

Daily Craft

"What's this? Well, guess it's just another day of crafting." Sinful got to work, pulling out his sewing kit and fastening together some fabric. "Alright, and let's see what we got here! A rare and a failure, awesome!" There was only one problem, there were no materials left in his inventory. "Aw shucks, I'm outta materials, I gotta go gather some more today." He was a bit disappointed with his results, but he'll have to make do with them until a customer came in to actually buy his stuff.

ID#52568

Craft 11, Rare Item Crafted, +5 XP

ID#52569

Craft 1, Epic Failure Crafted, +1 XP

Edited by Sinful

Ratatosk enters the shop with two order forms, he places them down on the counter and examines the tailor. "He looks like an emo boy, great." The blonde thought. "Well uhh.... Thanks for taking the order, bye." Ratatosk left quickly, he wasn't one for unnecessary talk because he had things to do.

Name: Imprisoned Darkness
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2x Mitigation, 1x Evasion
Description:
Refer to my profile picture.

Name: Hungering Darkness
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 2x Mitigation, 1x Evasion
Description: Refer to my profile picture.

-14 Mats (Prepaying)

Edited by Ratatosk

Sinful got his first customer today, they didn't really do much besides leave an order form on the counter and leave. "What's this? Tier two, I need to wait to craft that." He took notice of how the customer paid him with materials before they were even ready. "Well, I just hope that I can get his order done in time." The mastermind got to work pulling out his sewing kit, slowly stitching some fabric together. He repeated this cycle until the two materials he was using exploded into rainbow pixels, "Guess I'm going to need to learn a lot before I stop making failures."

ID#52900

Craft 6, +1 XP

ID#52901

Craft 2, +1 XP

Edited by Sinful

Barryt enters Sinfuls shop, looking for some gear for his use in his own shop. As he gets greeted by Sinful he greets back, happy to see someone he already knows a little.
Hallo, you do leather works, as I suspect seeing the sign of your shop, quite funny. Barryt raoms around the shop, looking if he finds what he is looking for, but he isn't lucky with that, so he asks he friendly owner: Do you somewhere have a lether apron for a smiths daily work? something without additions, just something I can use for working in my forge. But of cause not that simple either, it should help me ranking up a little, if you understand. Barryt waits a moment for an answer, if Sinful won't answer, or the answer is no, he procedes with asking for the price of getting one custom made. Writing down what he needs and putting that order form on the counter he will leave the shop, paying what it will cost.

Name: Ember Apron
Apprentice Tailor
Item Type: Apron (Clothing?)
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Ambition
Description:
A simple apron made of pieces of dark red and black leather.

- 7 materials (prepayed)

Edited by TurirBarym

Sinful was delighted to see his second customer, "Hey there, what's up?" He saw the order form and read through it disappointingly, "I'm sorry, but since I'm a rank two tailor I can't really craft things like that yet. Come back to me when I reach rank five, oh, and when you do, I'll make sure that your order is the first one that I make!" He put on his cheerful smile and got back to work, sewing some soft fabrics together. "Let's see here, rank two, three crafts per day, crap. Time to get to work!" His materials started flashing, in a second he saw the results. "Alright! A perfect, first order done!"

Daily Craft: 3/25/2016

ID#53176

Bad Item, No Salvage, +1 XP

ID#53177

Perfect Item, +8 XP

ID#53178

Fail, +1 XP

Edited by Sinful

Ratatosk looked at the shop sign again, "Wow, never knew this guy was like that. He seemed a bit too friendly when I entered, and now this?" He set that aside and entered the shop, seeing that his order was ready he picked it up and left without another word. The blonde was now outside the shop and equipped it immediately, "Looks like I'm starting to become my former self, [censored] yeah!"

+1 Imprisoned Darkness

(Already payed mats)

Edited by Ratatosk

oh, you can't do that? Then I will return when you can, could you maybe send me a message when you reach rank 5?

So not getting what he wanted Barryt let his brain work. There must be something I can order right now, its rude to go shoping and not buying anything.
- thinking about a minute walking around the shop - Of cause, I will order some nice looking cloths for when I'm in town.

Ok, I think you can do something else for me. Can you tailor a nice kilt and the fitting outfit for me?

Name: Scottish cloths
Apprentice Tailor
Item Type: clothing
Quality: good
Enhancements: -
Description:
http://www.highlandsecrets.com/images/gents/waist_coat_small.jpg

Sinful gave Barryt a smile, "Sure, I can craft that! This one is on me though, since you're an aspiring blacksmith." He went to work with his sewing kit, his needle ran through the material as he stitched it together. "Should be done in a day or two, I hope you can become the best blacksmith that you can become!"  His materials started to glow, what secrets awaited the mastermind? "What have we got here? Alright! No failures today!"

ID#53324

CD 8, Good Item Crafted, +2 XP

Name: Scottish cloths
Apprentice Tailor
Item Type: clothing
Quality: good
Enhancements: -
Description:
http://www.highlandsecrets.com/images/gents/waist_coat_small.jpg@TurirBarym Order is dun

ID#53325

CD 10, Uncommon, +3 XP

ID#53326

CD 10, Uncommon, +3 XP

XP Total: 8

Edited by Sinful
  • 3 weeks later...

Vectis had a fun day wandering through the Town of Beginnings, he found the sunset to be a nice warm shade of orange. "That's nice. Ooooh, what's this?" The door to a shop was in front of him, it had a nice little logo that suggested friendliness. He entered and was immediately greeted by a white haired man, "Aww, thanks!" It was nice having a friendly shop owner to guide you, but Vectis would just wing it like he always does. "Woah! These things are free? Thanks, that's amazing dude!" Vectis picked up a dark cloak name Umbra, bowing to Sinful politely before leaving with a new piece of gear.

+1 Umbra

-1 Self Respect

• 3 months later...

Itzal walked into the unfamiliar shop.  He wondered if it was new or if he just never saw it before.  Either way he needed some normal clothes that weren't the starter ones.  He looked around and the peculiar shop before hearing the shopkeeper greet him.

"Yes I'd like to place an order," he said as Velnia looked around with curiosity and interest.  Itzal walked over to the counter and noticed Velnia was about to take flight and put a hand on her back.  She shot him an annoyed look.  "Not here," he said.  She rolled her eyes and the tenseness in her body eased quickly.  He placed the order on the counter with a 200 col tip.  He saw that the player only wanted materials but he needed to save them up for a shop of his own, so he gave a little extra gift.  "I can pay the five material when I pick it up if that's alright with you."

Order form

Spoiler

Name:  Twilight cloak
Item Type: Clothes
Enhancements: 2 loot 1 ambition
Description:
A deep purple trench coat with maroon vest and black pants and belt.