[PP:F7] The KoTB Marches On[Complete] <<Dungeon Run>>

Rolling for Dungeon: ID: 53796 
LD: 15 +1 [S&D] +2 [Equipment] +2 [Food Item] = +5 = 20!
Intermediate Dungeon Found!

"Thank you, Grave!" The Vice Commander accepted the item and started to devour his delicious snack, the woman's tummy rumbled as she licked her finger tips clean as her belly settled and gave a small burp in the process. Exhaling softly and nodding her head, she noticed her luck had went up a few points, hopefully it would be of help finding a dungeon around these parts. Equiping a ring and a jacket, the woman was decked out in a slightly odder fashion than her Blood Oath Panoply, thankfully these items would also aid in bolstering her luck stat along with her newly acquired Search skill. 

Opal had taken a different scenic route with Lowenthal as the other group separated as they moved towards the ruins of the temples. There was an odd looking statue among the rubble that still seemed to sit tall and majestic despite the worn and torn rubble of the once previous flowing villa. The Vice Commander wasn't a short woman, but she needed a slight boost to give it further examination, "Hey Lowe, could you give me a small boost?" The woman waved her hand for him to come hither, "There is something odd about this statue. Don't you think? Compared to the others, this one looks pretty new and untouched by the weather." 

Opal stood up straight as she felt her knees and body picked up and steadied by the taller player, "Thanks Sug, just don't let go..or look up!" The woman smirked with her red lips, her body moved or more like tilted forward as she ran her fingers over the surface of the head of the statue. The eyes were a special sort of indention. Using her fingers, the woman lifted upwards causing the ground to rumble beneath their feet. To the left where Grave and the others were, a massive stone boulder was slowly moving away by some form of air pressure from the device that Opal engaged.

"Huzzah! Looks like we found a dungeon! Xion! Lead the way please!" Hopping off of Lowenthal's shoulder. She gave him a quick pat on the shoulder and gave him a nod as they continued on inside. 

Edited by Opal

Lowenthal smiled, as Opal apologized to him. He let out a happy humph. "If I remember correctly, I was the ninja first. And back them I only followed you because of the view." Lowenthal jested with Opal. She seemed, more at ease with him and that was something. "That's, it's allright." Lowenthal said, accepting the apology. "The VR was dying, there was no saving it. No matter what I tried, people just weren't interested in it. Can't say I blame them either." Lowenthal said. "And as far as Azure goes." Lowenthal thought for a moment. His mind wandered for a moment. "One thing that bugs me greatly is the way that people treat Zelrius. I mean, he is a prick. I'll give them that." Lowenthal said, remembering his meetings and fallen through deals with the man. "But he's a big help on the front lines. And I'm sick of tired of people 'blaming him for the two deaths during the last boss fight. When a soldier dies, you blame the enemy. Not the commander." Lowenthal said, getting off topic. "But anyway, back on topic. It's good to be here. Alongside friends, and allies." Lowenthal stated.

Lowenthal followed, and thought absent mindedly for a moment. His mind wandered, and the next thing he knew Opal was calling him over. "Hmm? Yeah you're right. That is odd." Lowenthal said, inspecting the statue with Opal. "One boost, coming up." Lowenthal said, hoisting Opal onto his shoulders. She said something to him, but he couldn't hear her over his own grunt. Looking up, he blushed instantly and looked back down. Whatever Opal did, it seemed to have worked as a boulder moved out of the way revealing a dungeon. "Not bad." Lowenthal said letting Opal down from his shoulders. 

Not too long after the blonde tank had gathered the lower levelled players in the party and was about to set off did he hear Opal's voice not too far away 

"Huzzah! Looks like we found a dungeon! Xion! Lead the way please!" The woman's voice was clear, and the tank nodded as he looked at the other players. "Looks like we've got some work to do..." He said before heading towards  the dungeon entrance that Opal had found, the tank smiling as he did. "So soon Vice commander? Not that I'm complaining of course" he said with a grin before leading the way into the dungeon, barely managing to take more than a few steps in before he heard something moving. The shifting of rock, a crack as something breaks. Four sets of red eyes turn and look at him as medium sized rock beings emerged from their hiding places. "Golems...interesting" he said with a grin before breathing in, activating <<Howl>> so that the four creatures focused on him. 

ID: 54322

MD: 2 (Fail) 

the  golems made their way towards him with surprising speed for rock beings, their arms sluggishly winding up for what would have been attacks but each missed as the tank sidestepped and dodged, even with his pathetic agility they had managed to miss. 

"Ok Hirru could you follow up with an AOE? I want to kill these things quickly and move on to the next group. If Hirru fails it doesn't matter who attacks next, they're not too strong" 

Xion (60/60) (15/15EN) [HATE: 3 ] 

Lawfer (??/??) (??/??EN) 

Hirru (??/??) (??/??EN) 

Grave (??/??) (??/??EN) 

Lesser golem#1 (28/28) 

Lesser Golem#2 (28/28) 

Lesser Golem#3 (28/28) 

Lesser Golem#4 (28/28) 

[For the sake of a continuous bout, as there are 6 of us, I'm spawning all of them]

The antics of the Vice Commander had apparently opened up the location to the sub-dungeon.  Frankly, this was the first time that the hunter had ever been in one, and he could already feel the amount of mysterious wonder that exuded from its depths.  Leading the way, Xion spotted a group of golems that were heading their way.  With the usual plan, Xion took point into the mass of golems.  After his Howl, the hunter rushed in with Solace glowing blue.  Four strikes, one for each golem, which carved a weird polygon in the air when the art was finished.  When those enemies were destroyed, the hunter noticed more that were lumbering behind the first group.  As the hunter was still on cooldown, he couldn't get away in time, but they seemed more trained on Xion than him.

"Grave!  Lawfer!  Finish them!"

[ID: 54328]
[BD: 9+2] Crit
[Sword Art: Vertical Square] 4x1x9=36 AOE dmg

Xion [60/60 hp // 15/15 en] [H: 3]
Hirru [92/92 hp // 3/23 en] [H: 1] (+1 en / -8 en)
Grave [72/72 hp // 8/19 en]
Lawfer [80/80 hp // 19/20 en]

Lesser Golem 1 [0/28 hp] (-36 hp)
Lesser Golem 2 [0/28 hp] (-36 hp)
Lesser Golem 3 [0/28 hp] (-36 hp)
Lesser Golem 4 [0/28 hp] (-36 hp)
Lesser Golem 5 [28/28 hp]
Lesser Golem 6 [28/28 hp]
Lesser Golem 7 [28/28 hp]
Lesser Golem 8 [28/28 hp]
Lesser Golem 9 [28/28 hp]
Lesser Golem 10 [28/28 hp]

Edited by Hirru

OOC: Totally misread the turn, sequence. My bad.

Lawfer couldn't help but laugh at all the guys encouraging remarks. Everyone missed, he just happened to do it in front of everyone. Shaking his head he followed the group down to their waiting opponents.Grasping his Lawbreaker, he charged in once more following Xion and Hirru's lead. As the tank pulled the aggro, the jade hunter carved 4 of them a new one. Stepping to the side of Hirru, Lawfer swung twice, as his <Hellish Twice> engaged, slashing four of the golems to pieces. "Grave! Finish the last two." The spearman yelled as he stepped back and circled away from the remaining foes. He may have jumped in a little early, but he made sure to make his strike count.

[ID: 54375]
[BD: 6 ] 
[Sword Art: Hellish Twice -8EN ] 4*8=32DMG

Xion [60/60 hp // 15/15 en] [H: 3]
Hirru [92/92 hp // 3/23 en] [H: 1] (+1 en / -8 en)
Lawfer [80/80 hp // 12/20 en] [H:1] (+1 en / -8 en)
Grave [72/72 hp // 8/19 en]

Lesser Golem 1 [0/28 hp] (-36 hp)
Lesser Golem 2 [0/28 hp] (-36 hp)
Lesser Golem 3 [0/28 hp] (-36 hp)
Lesser Golem 4 [0/28 hp] (-36 hp)
Lesser Golem 5 [28/28 hp(-32 hp)
Lesser Golem 6 [28/28 hp(-32 hp)
Lesser Golem 7 [28/28 hp(-32 hp)
Lesser Golem 8 [28/28 hp(-32 hp)
Lesser Golem 9 [28/28 hp]
Lesser Golem 10 [28/28 hp]

Edited by Lawfer

I smiled as Opal very quickly downed the snack, and my grin only widened as she equipped the Opal Ring I had given her way back before her training. It also seemed to come in quite handy, as she quickly triggered some kind of mechanism that opened up an entrance for us. Glad I could help, I sighed inwardly, following into the cavern. Our combined presence drew out four golems to begin with, which Xion swiftly howled at... but his howl caught the attention of six more. Hirru and Lawfer quickly dealt with eight of them, before the Dragoon ordered me to take out the last two. "Hey, I have a single AOE and it uses too much energy. I do not have enough to launch another." I grunted, turning to face one of the boulder bastards. "Hmph. Stuck between a rock and a hard place." I mused, before tensing my muscles. I took a low stance, my left hand as a knife at my side. A purple haze engulfed my feet and hand, before my feet lashed out, striking the golem three times, the last causing it to keel over to where my left hand could easily decapitate it, shattering the monster into blue shards of data. "You guys can take out the other bastard, I have to recover." I grumbled, back still to the second golem.

ID: 54453 | BD: 8 (6 + 2)

+1 NRG

Sword Art Used: Delayed Sword - 8 x 4 = 32 DMG (4 NRG)

Party -

[H: 1] Grave: 72/72 HP | 5/19 NRG | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2

[H: 3] Xion: 60/60 HP | 15/15 NRG

[H: 1] Hirru: 92/92 HP | 3/23 NRG

[H: 1] Lawfer: 80/80 HP | 12/20 NRG

Enemies:

Lesser Golem x9: 0/28 HP | D: 21

Lesser Golem: 28/28 HP | D: 21

Edited by Grave

ID: 54524

BD: 10 (Hit) 

MD: 7

Xion watched with a grin as the rest of his team swiftly set about taking out as many Golems as they could, all bar 1 remaining once they had finished, the high damage capabilities of his team mates coming through. "Well done guys, this last one shouldn't take too long" he said before the final golem charged at him defiantly, the tank raising his shield; the rock creature battering the plate of metal with it's fist, dealing a pitiful amount of damage while being punishd by his thorns, bringing it's HP close to killing range. The tank's spear glowing blue as he activated his snake strike sword art, dropping it's HP to a sliver. 

[H: 1] Grave: 72/72 HP | 5/19 NRG 

[H: 4] Xion: 59/60 HP | 12/15 NRG (snake strike used) 

[H: 1] Hirru: 92/92 HP | 3/23 NRG

[H: 1] Lawfer: 80/80 HP | 12/20 NRG

Enemies:

Lesser Golem x9: 0/28 HP | D: 21

Lesser Golem: 2/28 HP | D: 21 (-14 from thorns -12 from snake strike)

Following up from the first assault, the hunter turned his attention to the resulting final golem.  With Grave only being able to shell out enough energy for a single target art, the final enemy had closed the distance to Xion.  Thankfully, the Obelisk could handle himself, shredding most of the golem's health.  While continuing the assault order, it was now his turn again.  This time the hunter didn't have enough energy for anything significant, or any kind of art to begin with.  A simple slash would probably be enough to defeat the rock formation, but he felt too weak, as if the lack of energy was also effecting his mind.  It was true that he had just gotten through with claiming the merchant profession not too long ago, which was an all day thing.  He was suffering from fatigue, and it showed as the hunter missed his mark.

[ID: 54562]
[BD: 2+2] Miss

Xion [60/60 hp // 12/15 en] [H: 3]
Hirru [92/92 hp // 2/23 en] [H: 2] (+1 en / -2 en)
Lawfer [80/80 hp // 12/20 en] [H: 1]
Grave [72/72 hp // 5/19 en] [H: 1]

Lesser Golem 10 [2/28 hp]

Edited by Hirru

As blue eyed dragoon circled behind the tank Xion, he watched as Hirru's failed attempt at a flank missed. "I got it." Lawfer shouted as he sprinted and jumped over Xion. As he was falling he swung his Lawbreaker vertically down, splitting the golem in two, before it burst into pixels and evaporated into thin air. Spinning his halberd in his right hand, Lawfer then slung it over his shoulder and locked it firmly into its harness. Turning to the vice commander he smiled. "Well I think we are all clear here, Vice Commander. Ready to move out when you are!" he commented followed by his patented wink. "Good work everyone!"

[ID: 54757]
[BD: 9]

Xion [60/60 hp // 12/15 en] [H: 3]
Hirru [92/92 hp // 2/23 en] [H: 2]
Lawfer [80/80 hp // 12/20 en] [H: 1] (+1EN/-1EN)
Grave [72/72 hp // 5/19 en] [H: 1]

Lesser Golem 10 [-7/28 hp] -9DMG

Edited by Lawfer

kirin_girl_by_yangqi-d3hcet7.jpg
The Voice

The group had proved to be worth its mettle. At long last of their adventure came the sound of static electricity in the air. As they break from the last dead mob, a victory smiled spread to their lips as they were not falling to the beat of the path ahead of them. Their eyes focused, their steel was sharp, but they had expected to see a monster at the end of the tunnel. Instead however, they are greeted by a warm smiling young woman. She greets them with that caring smile, her eyes bright and blue and hair pink like a dull sun setting aura of cherry blossoms blowing in the wind. To say that she was the boss came the rushing of the wind and a clap of hooves. Sparking with lightning around its body came a beast of ancient tales, the Kirrin. The yellow glowing aura of the pale skinned horse like beast set foot as it reared and neighed sending a shockwave of electricity to pulsate around the room. Finally the young woman speaks, "To think that a group such as your has found our lair. Please travelers, we wish not to harm you. I beckon you to leave us, or else you will feel the wrath of my mystical abilities and the hell it comes with." 

Opal's red lips twisted as she looked at her comrades. They had fought hard to get to this dungeon, and to be met with such a kind and alluring smile, only to be faced with threat of wrath and hell by the young woman before them. Her eyes burned at them, it seems they would have their answer to her. The pinkette woman sighed and hefted herself upon the Kirrin, "Then you leave me with no choice! KIRRIN!!! ASUNDER THE SKIES!!!" 

Much like crashing thunder and electricity, the room filled with a ominous light as the creature readied itself as the woman upon it rose her staff charging the blue crystal within it. Opal took off like a blur, her skirt fluttering behind her as her Katana readied itself with an equally ominous glow of the sword art activation <<San Ge>> Within the saya, the blade pulsated with energy as she closed in on her target with a <<Charge>> The odachi came singing from its saya, sweeps of the blade around the mystical creature were ripped through the air around it. Orange streaks of damage littered the body while the woman attempted to deflect the blows with her staff, yet the powerful force behind the woman's katana was too much and she along with the Kirrin were blasted backwards from her incredible might. 

As they staggered from the attack, the Kirrin charged at Opal. The woman attempted to place her blade into a defensive stance, yet she felt numbness in her body. The strike was never hit, but as the Kirrin came rolling to a stop by her, she felt the surge of electricity hit every nerve in her digital body before expanding outwards with a tiny dull shocks of pain. 

Opals HP: 129/164
EN: 29/41
Sword Art: San Ge || 12 EN || 192 Dmg

Mystical Kirrin & Woman: 204/ 420 || Dmg: 49 Dmg || Cant Be Stunned 
Notes: LD Rolls of 1 & 20 stun all characters
All Combatants must Roll a LD on their Post

ID: 54765
BD: 10+3 = hit [+2 Dmg]
MD: 10 [+2 Dmg]
LD: 4

Edited by Opal

Lowenthal watched as the advance group charged in, and began to lay waste to the mobs that had spawned. He smiled at how well they worked together. Lowenthal leaned in to Opal. "Hey, they're not half bad." Lowenthal said. "Could use a bit of improvement, but you've got a pretty damn good group on your hands here." Lowenthal said, quite impressed with the players. But the good feeling was gone almost immediately, as soon as the last mob feel another rose. Lowenthal listened to the woman for a moment, and almost mistook her for human. The soft way she spoke, they way her cheeks were colored, and Lowe's weakness, pink hair. Lowenthal actually felt a tinge bit of sad, for having to slay such a thing.

But all of his hesitation went away after Opal and the woman had exchanged blows. Lowenthal dashed forward and drew his kunai. His kunai met the monster, and his sword art activated. The amount of damage he dealt already, alongside his Charge was more then the beast could handle. Lowenthal spun, his sword art 'Eternal Cyclone' activating. Lowenthal passed through the boss mob. Lowenthal slid to the other side of the monster, as it dissipated into blue crystals. "Alright, not half bad." Lowenthal said to himself, rotating his arm. He called back to Opal, and company. "Anything else? Or do you think that was it?"

ID: 54929
BD: 9(Crit +1)
LD: 6 (no stuns)
Mob: 1 (miss)

Opals HP: 129/164
EN: 29/41
Sword Art: Eternal Cyclone || 16 EN || 256 Dmg

Lowe's HP: 156/156
EN: 26/39

Mystical Kirrin & Woman: -52/ 420 || Dmg: 49 Dmg || Cant Be Stunned 
Notes: LD Rolls of 1 & 20 stun all characters
All Combatants must Roll a LD on their Post

Edited by Lowenthal

OOC: Im gonna ahead and wrap this up for us. If you wanna close it up Lowenthal, that would be awesome. 

Opal watched as the kunai dagger sword art exploded with power around him. The visceral engagement meant an early end to the Dungeon Boss, though Opal was saddened by the death of the creature. The woman however, fell off the Kirrin skidding to a stop with a bruised gash. She huffed at the player who had dispensed the great Kirrin and she marched towards him with her broken staff, lifted up above her head and smacked him with it, "How rude!" she declared to the Master of Shadows, "But I suppose it was my fault for taking it easy on you all. Very well, to the spoils go the victor. Next time you see me, I won't be holding back!" she said with a huff before her figure danced out into the darkness and fading away. The party had been left with several materials, a hefty sack of col split among all the members and several more skill points to carry them through. Opal turned and nodded to Lowenthal's comment about the group.

"Good job everyone! I am really proud of you Knights and the way you came together to work together. This will not be the last time we set foot in a dungeon, but you all deserve a pat on the back and some drinks! Let's get out of here and celebrate our victory and our loot!" 

--

Thread Rewards: +1 SP All, 66 Col Each
Dungeon Rewards: +2 SP all, 910 Col [151 Col Each] 
Materials: x2 Grave, x2 Xion, x2 Lawfer, x2 Hirru

Edited by Opal