[PP-F1] To be a chef (Hunie) <<Earning a Living>> - Complete

"Yeah, the dark can be scary sometime, but don't worry about it. I'm here for you." Husky smiled, comforting the worried girl, as the two heading back to town. Soon, they reached the outer walls of Town of Beginning. Giving a relieving sigh that nothing had jumped on them during the night walk, Husky stretched, let out a yawn from the long and harsh journey. Hearing Hunie said she will leaving to get the material required, he gave a nod. "Alright, I'll meet you back at the cafe we met this morning." Husky assigned the meet-up place, and headed there, while Hunie returned to her inn.

"Ah! You're returned." The Chef spoken, when Husky has returned to the cafe, and had turned in the first part of the quest. "Well, let's start the actual cooking. With what you've gathered now, try and make me the best dish you could make." He continued, moved aside and let Husky into the kitchen. "Well then, now I'll just need to wait for Hunie to get the material." Husky stepped into the kitchen space, and put on the white apron on the counter.

The second floor was rather crowded at this time. There was a general bustle of NPCs and players too as they sold their last few items to wind up for the day. Not wanting to keep Husky waiting, who had been more than nice to her this encounter and the previous one, she rushed to her inn. Grabbing the things she needed, she noticed that a few of her belongings had been misplaced. Hunie just assumed it was some NPC cleaning staff and paid no attention to it. This isn't my home, the staff here won't be as careful as the maids at the Hunter mansion had been... she thought. The blonde was surprised at how less she missed the luxury, in fact she rather liked having her independence and the break from all the semi-royal treatment. The only thing she missed was her family. Shaking the memories out of her head she made her way back to the NPC shop once again, noticing that the crowds outside were already significantly whittled. I hope Husky can whip up something soon, its getting lonelier every second. Upon entering the quaint cafe she spotted Husky, he had donned a white apron. "Ah there you are! The outfit suits you. Very professional already." She said "I've got your things, let's get started." She added. 

Hearing someone entered the shop, Husky lifted his hand and look toward the entrance. He saw Hunie walk into the cafe complimenting on the white apron he's wearing. "Yeah... I've never wear one of this thing before. It's my first time cooking thing, so I hope I could make something out of what I have here." He chuckled nervously, before opened the trading menu. While Hunie is putting the cocoa beans into her trade window, Husky picked a boar husk that he had received from the hunt just now. "Here. Something to trade off for the cocoa beans. Not much of use to me since I'm a cook, but I'm sure you'll find a use for it." He said, pressing the accept button and confirm the trade. 

"Alright, let's get to work then." Husky mumbled to himself, before open the recipe menu and looks at what he was able to make. Surfing around a few page of snacks, he choose the chocolate cinnamon cupcakes. Layed the ingredients on the counter, he began to work. Picked up the knife and prepared the cinnamon first, Husky was amazes that the moment he touch the cinnamon bark with his kitchen knife in hand, the thing shone brightly, and turned to the shape he wanted to cut it. Done the same thing to the wheat, it turned to a nice pile of flour, and the cocoa bean ground to the perfect size. With all the material ready, he placed them all into the bowl, cracked an egg and added it to the mixture, as well as some sugar, mixing them all together, he placed the mixture into the mold and put them into the oven. "Well now all we do is wait."

After a moment of waiting, a ding echoed through the cafe from the oven. Carefully took the tray out of the oven, Husky was surprised of the product he had made. It's an actual chocolate cinnamon cupcakes. The smell of the sweet and newly bake cupcake blended in with the air of the cafe. "You have natural talent, my friend. Keep up the good work, and one day, you will be a great chef, I can tell you that. Well, that's all I can teach you for now. Good luck." The chef gave him a compliment. Husky received a notification of the quest completion. "Well, that was more work than I had expected it. You wanted to try out the cupcake?" Husky let out a sigh, giving the cupcake that he had made to his friend, Hunie.

ID: 53415

CD: 11 - SUCCESS.

Edited by Husky

Hunie watched with amazement as he worked his way around the chocolate cinnamon cupcakes. "You're doing so well... Although I don't think real life cooking would be as easy, I suppose experience here doesn't matter." She said brightly and then understood that what she said might be undermining his success. "This requires its own kind of skill though." She said raising her hand to the back of her head and smiling. Soon the goodies were in the oven. The fragrance of chocolate and cinnamon was thick in the air and wafted towards the NPC chef who nodded in approval in Husky's direction. Great! Looks like this will work out well for him Hunie thought. There was a hint of regret on her face, that she couldn't choose a profession like this, but her stalker problem had kept her wish from her. The blonde didn't have the kind of time she could have had someone not been following her relentlessly with not the nicest of intentions.

After an appropriate amount of in game time, the oven buzzed to indicate the end of the baking. Husky was quick to react and pull the tray out of the oven, and almost within seconds the NPC chef was there to inspect them. The discerning chef was happy, very happy with Husky's work. She smiled with glee and the moment he offered her a chance to eat it, she already had one in her hands. "ooh... hot... Well I'm glad the heat from biting into it is not going to hurt much in game..." She said and took an embarrassingly large bite out of the cupcake. She strove to chew and swallow it quickly. "Wow! It's really good, soft and crumbly... Mhmm..." Helping him worked out for sure, she, much like the NPC chef, could tell he would do wonders and she got cupcakes out of it, not to mention another eatery she could stop by at.