[PP-F7] A Quiet Afternoon, with Crimsa

The Spring Festival had come to a close, and Lowenthal had made off with more than just a few baubles. He had finally confessed his feelings to a girl, who shared her feelings with him. It was a busy day, and he had been walking back to his old shop on floor one to pick up the last of his stock. On his way, he had run into Opal and friends, and helped them find a dungeon, and get a bit of xp. But now he was exhausted, and sleep was calling to him. Inside the main city, just inside of it's boundaries was a bench. There He lied down, and closed his eyes. His white jacket draping over the edge of the bench as he lied there. Lowenthal closed his eyes, his level keeping the NPC's from bothering him. 

"Eww no!, get away from me you disgusting creep!" she yelled at the weird player. Crimsa was in quite the predicament, she had heard rumors of a players that had unique thingies that practically made them invincible to threats. granted she wasn't exactly the most informed when it came to video games but she knew what the word unique meant. One and Only. So her greed taking the hold of her she had stupidly traveled the floors in search of a player that had one, yet she didn't account for liars...other than herself. being pushed up against the wall by the creep the woman groaned in frustration. "listen!, I was only flirting with you because you said you had the thing I wanted. You know I may have actually filled my end of the bargain if you weren't such a grotesque scumbag!" Doing her best to struggle against the man Crimsa bit her lip nervously as he came closer. 'Ugh, gross!, are all gamers like this?' feeling panic begin to rise in her chest the woman frantically searched for something, it would have been obvious to draw her weapon...but she didn't exactly have one. 

'Aha!' spotting another player not to far away Crimsa swiftly ducked under the creep's pitiful attempt to steal a kiss, this was her chance. what better way to fight a freak than with a freak?. Rushing past NPCs and the ignorant players the woman made her way towards the player laying on the bench, she knew the guy was right behind her. Wasn't there things to protect against this kind of thing?.

Diving over the bench Crimsa slightly blushed at the fact if the man wasn't sleeping he would of had a front seat view of her panties, she was flirtatious not a bimbo. "Yeah creep!, what are you gonna do now?. You obviously can't think you can take on my boyfriend!". She stated that last word with emphasis. Forcing her chest upon the sleeping man for incentive the woman gulped nervously. the man wasn't exactly that bad looking as she thought. 

Lowenthal stirred from his sleep. How long had he been lying on that bench? And hour, or three. Must've been since it was night. Or, it may have simply been thirty minutes and a woman was blocking his view. Lowenthal opened his eyes, and groaned as he sat up. "Excuse me?" Lowenthal said, being completely ignored as the woman continiued. Lowenthal perked up when she said 'boyfriend', and Lowenthal looked around for such a man. The only player in sight, was another man who was, apparently just as confused as he was. Whatever, Lowenthal was too tired to actually care at the moment. Lowenthal slowly swung his legs over the edge of the bench and stood up, rubbing the back of his neck.

Lowenthal looked at the player in front of him. He was such a lower level then himself. Lowenthal glared at him, before speaking. "You heard the lady. Scram." Lowenthal said, jerking his head to side, rather than pointing in the direction of the teleporter. Then didn't move, and instead drew a fist back to hit Lowenthal. Lowenthal didn't budge, as the safe zone barrier prevented the combat and stopped the man's fist short. Lowenthal ran his hand through the air, and brought up the menu and showed the man his stats. The man's face paled, as he took a step back. "Look, if you still want to go, feel free to send me a duel request." The man instead backed away, and ran over to the teleporter and teleported to god knows where. Lowenthal rubbed his eyes.

'Oh wow...this one may be a keeper' she mused to herself internally as she watched the spectacle before her, the player didn't flinch at the punch and even better sent the creep away with a simple flash of a window presumably his stats. Standing from the man's side Crimson casually slumped into the bench and offered a smile. 'My Herrrrrrrro" Looking to the player she grabbed one of his arms and pressed her chest against it. "You know...I may have to repay my debt to you..." Tilting her head Crimsa blushed lightly. "anything you can think of?" she purred into his ear. the woman honestly did feel indebted to the man and if he played his cards right she might actually be tempted to pay up.

Lowenthal let out a deep yawn as the woman came up to him, and thanked her savior. He sighed, another one of those players. Just because the world was digital, didn't mean it didn't mean something. Lowenthal rubbed his eyes as he looked at the crimson haired woman. "A name, would be a good start." Lowenthal began. "And perhaps, an explanation as to what just happened?" Lowenthal added, removing his arm from the woman's chest. Lowenthal then crossed his arms, and gave a stare at the woman, waiting to hear her response.

Frowning in disappointment as the man removed his arm from the woman's chest she let out a protesting huff, this player really knew how to spoil a good moment. "Crimsa..." she muttered. he could have just simply accepted the offer right there and they could have been having the greatest time, but nope. Rolling her eyes she sighed. "Jerk said he had a unique skill, I was seeing if I couldn't either get my hands on one...or just see it in action." Reaching out a hand she flicked some hair away from her bright blue eyes. "The creep could've at least shown me it before being a twat basket" she huffed once more a bit frustrated between the man's refusal of her and the creep's wanting of her.

Lowenthal let a snort, before bursting into laughter. "He was a wha-hahat?" He said, laughing his words. "A twat basket? Oh my god." he said, gathering his composure again. He ran a hand through his hair, and held out the other for Crimsa. "I'm Lowenthal. Master of Shadows. And it is a pleasure to meet you, Crimsa." He said, with a smile. Apparently had had received enough rest on the bench, and the term 'Twat Basket' made him giddy enough to not care about how much sleep he was lacking. Lowenthal let out a content sigh. "I'd show you my unique skill, but it's more for stealth and hiding. So, at most you'd only see me dissapear." Lowenthal said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry...growing up English and then moving across the world for the rest of your life tends to give you some interesting insults" she apologized for her silly title of the man, though she usually used the insult quite a bit when describing her distaste for people.Extending out her hand the woman Shook Lowenthal's. "at least one of us are getting some form of pleasure out of this meeting" she muttered under her breath, most likely loud enough for the man to hear but she didn't care. "Hmm?, well stealth isn't a bad thing. But I've heard some stories of some powerful ones and I was just sorta looking into them, you know. Learn how the game handles unique things." she explained. "Though I still wouldn't mind seeing it" she mused aloud.

Lowenthal raised an eyebrow. England? Was SAO released globally? If so, how many people were trapped then, were there different servers? Lowenthal shoved those thoughts to the back of his mind. "I'm from Japan myself. Tokyo originally, but then dad got a new job, and we had to move to the country. It's not so bad, once you get internet at least." Lowenthal shrugged. Lowenthal let out a sharp air from his nose. "Oh, you wouldn't mind seeing it? Well, I don't use it unless I need to. Less I use it, the less people have time to study it and work around it." Lowenthal explained shrugging his shoulder. The truth was that it really only allowed him to exit combat, and enter stealth. Which was something he could already do, Shadowed Path just shortened the time to do so. Until he grand mastered his stealth skill, and got the attached mod for it. His unique skill was rather, useless. He sighed a bit, and sat back down on the bench. "There's not much to it really. uniques I mean. Some are really good, some not as good. Mine let's me hide faster, another lets him use two swords at the same time." Lowenthal said, pretending to have two swords in his own hands. His really paled in comparison to the others. Zel did a crazy amount of damage, Tristan reflected damage back to the person who smacked him, Dom's healed him, and his just let him hide better."Unique skills are better to avoid. The good ones are all taken, or worthless. Kind of like people in general." Lowenthal joked, as he laughed.

"eh? Dual Wield doesn't interest me. Sounds like a free ticket to being a snob." she stated with a huff, people who obtained power and used it to show off got on her nerves. From what her servant had told her it had inflated the player's ego, for good reason but it made him think he was entitled to everything. Of course this wasn't from Crimsa's point of view and the boy had told her many justifying things about the duel wielder but it still didn't excuse that kind of behavior. "At least when I work to get something I want I don't get it without giving up something first..." She muttered a serious distaste for this conversation etching onto her tongue. Glancing to the ginger haired man the woman shrugged. "I'm sure when in the right hands a unique skill can be brought to it's full potential, even if you yourself can't use it properly you can always find someone who can." she stated to change the subject. "and I can understand if you don't want to show it to me, any other person I may have pushed harder but I find myself growing bored. It's not your fault really, I just don't like trying to toy with something that's not mine" she spoke with a shrug. 

Lowenthal scratched the back of his head. "Trying to toy with something? Are you meaning me, or the skill?" Lowenthal asked, confused on as to what she meant. Her 'advances' could be seen by a bland man, but perhaps Lowenthal acted to harshly. "Well, I am most certainly sorry to have put a damper on your day. Though, I'm sure I'm a better choice then who ever it was I scared off." Lowenthal said, thumbing in the direction that the creep from earlier had scuttled off to. "Here. Accept this. And if you need a hand with anything, give me a ring." Lowenthal said, sending Crimsa a friend request. "Who knows. You might get lucky one day, and get a unique skill of your very own. Or something cooler." Lowenthal said. "Or if you need a temporary boyfriend again to scare of another man, I'd be more than happy to oblige." Lowenthal said chuckling. "Just as long, as my current girlfriend doesn't find out." Lowenthal said, his expression turning back to seriousness as he thought about Shizuka.

"I find my fun in seeing what I can get people to do for me, that's how I toy with them." She said not seeing a reason to be dishonest with the man. "some do it completely out of the 'good of their heart', and some want some form of reward." Shrugging she started picking at her outfit, plucking small inconveniences in the form of hair off of it.  Normally the reward was to make out with her, touch her breasts, or a normal request...though that was rare. Many did ask for her to sleep with them but she had never gone that far, there was simply no need to. The woman may have saw her own body as a tool but keeping some dignity for herself was always something she would like. 

Noticing a small window pop up in front of her Crimsa frowned, a friend request?. Soon realizing who it was from she accepted it, he may not have been one to be easily controlled but she has found at least one use for him. "Thanks for the offer but soon I'll be able to show them my stats and have them running, though if it happens before that I'll definitely flash a Lowe-Symbol in the sky." She giggled.

Edited by Crimsa

Lowenthal rubbed the back of neck. "Well, helping people is always good. I try at least, but it get's harder each time." He said, sitting next to the woman, throwing his arms behind his head and leaning back. He thought long and hard about what he could do, as a person. Now that he was retiring from the front lines. Maybe focus on his shop more, or get a better house for him and Shizuka. Maybe even marry the pink haired woman. Who knew. He hoped someone did, because he had no idea himself. Lowenthal gave a sly chuckle. "Oh, a 'Lowe-Symbol'? And what pray tell, would that look like?" He asked, chuckling still.

• 2 weeks later...

"So you're not one of those battle honored morons that have an attraction to nearly killing themselves then bearing the title Hero?" she asked with an amused brow, the expression on her face changed from boredom to interest. Her sapphire gaze burrowed into the man, begging to be able to peel away the walls that stood between her and his mind. She was wrong to assume he was the same as the others, especially since he rejected her. To think of it that should have been enough to entice her, today must have been an off day. Raising her arms in a stretch she pointed to the sky as if pointing out the symbol itself. "it would be a sleeping man, duh!" she chuckled. 

Taking in a deep breath she smiled. "You keep on wavering my Lowe, Congrats. You made it to actually being a friend not a tool!" she bluntly stated to be more clear with the player on his standing with her. "And of course I think my husband wouldn't mind if we went out for a few drinks..." she mused aloud about the platinum haired boy she had claimed as her own. Flicking some of her crimson locks away from her face the woman glanced to him and smirked. "well?, you know any good places?"

Lowenthal laughed. "Sleeping man symbol, that would could work." He said, chuckling still. "And glad to be a friend, rather than tool. Makes for better conversation I think. And a Husband as well? M'Lady, you surprise me at every turn." Lowenthal said. "To think that a man could tame such a wild creature." Lowenthal teased, racking his brain to think of a place to get a drink at. Lowentha; shrugged his shoulders. "And as far as places go, I can't think of anywhere. I suppose you've got a place in mind however." He said.

• 1 month later...

"Yeah, it was a bit rushed and he hasn't officially married me yet. But Zero wants to kill somewhere between thirty or so dragons to make me the perfect ring?." Shrugging as she explained her current relationship status the crimson devil surveyed the area, there were no obvious pubs or of the like. "And to be blunt he's my servant, he pledged his loyalty to me but he amuses me to almost an infinite degree." Her hands without realizing it she rubbed her ring finger, as if longing for the item. She did love the boy openly as well, but she wouldn't say it out loud to anyone but him. Standing from the bench she looked down to the man. "So I decided to claim him as mine." she stated simply, as if it was a common occurrence that masters married their servants.

Shaking her head Crimsa sighed. "Sadly no, the only place I've found is the tavern I just ran from but that place is full of creeps and I wouldn't dare grace their ale with a taste." she spoke coldly of the establishment. "I guess we just wander around till we find one?"

Lowenthal gave out a long whistle. "Thirty dragons? Sheesh, going all out isn't he. But don't you think he's trying a bit to hard?" Lowenthal asked, leaning forward placing his knees upon his legs. "And he's your servant? Well, till death do you part, I guess." Lowenthal said, chuckling. Lowenthal saw that the woman was rubbing her hand. Perhaps out of nervousness, or embarrassment. Whatever it was, she hid her true emotions well. Lowenthal stood from his benched seat. "Well, there's a nice place up on floor eleven. Not so much a bar, but it's nice." He said, remembering his friends restaurant.

• 2 weeks later...

Crimsa thought nothing of the question of her choice in marrying her servant. "He's the one that pledged his servitude, I merely accepted it and I found him a bit more interesting than the normal men I play with." she stated simply. Waiting for the man before her to stand she gestured for him to take the lead, it would be nice to have another drink. She would have to be more easy with how much she consumed this time as it would be difficult to make her way back down to the fifth floor to pass out. Following the man she chuckled. "Lead us to alcohol!".

Lowenthal chuckled, and threw his fist into the air. "Yes!To the booze!" He cheered happily, his smile reaching his ears as he walked ahead. Lowenthal lead Crimsa to the teleporter and transported himself to floor 11. The scent of the town hit him immediately, and he knew he was finally home He stretched his arms wide, as if stretching to embrace the air. "Home sweet home." Lowenthal said, taking in the natural beauty of the town. He stepped off of the tele-pad, and a few moments later Crmisa had tele'd through. "Alright then, welcome to floor eleven. Home of Aincrad's best beaches, best seafood, and most handsome tailor." Lowenthal jested, as he gave a quick bow to Crimsa. "The place is just down the road, this-a way." Lowenthal said taking lead, being careful as to not walk to fast as he did not want to lose Crimsa to the populated street.