Creation systems Part 1 (Items)

I feel as though there should be creation templates for certain things. The first thing I feel needs a template would be the various items in SAO. I know by now there are almost countless, and I also know were are REALLY comfortable with the way we have things set up. However, there are things I forsee in the future reaching a "limit" so to speak without things in place to help organize. My first one I will put up is The Items. I feel as though a forum should be made in the OOC cata. This will allow ALL Users to see the items past, present, and being made. Also makes it easier to update certain items if they are unique.

Template Example

Item Name:

Item Picture:

Item Description:

Item Stats:

Item Buffs (If Applicable):

Item Recipe(If Applicable):

Price:

This way everything that both is player made, and natural in the game (Mats, treasure, etc.) i logged so people can see what it is and if possible...how to make it.

Filled out it would look like

Template

Item Name: Beginners Pack

Item Picture: *insert Generic Backpack Picture here*

Item Description: This Beginners Pack is made for the Axe Wielder. It contains; 10 bread, 15 water, 1 Basic Two Handed Axe, Cloth Jacket

Item Stats (If Applicable): N/A

Item Buffs (If Applicable): N/A

Item Recipe (If Applicable): N/A

Price: N/A Given to beginners upon Link Start