[OP-F3] Time to start fresh

Yuki quickly ran around town after a man who had stole her ring, again. She jumped up onto him and help him down grabbing the ring out of his hand. Today Yuki was acting strange, she did't run as fast as she usually does. Yuki ran into a field full of pretty flowers, and vast lands full of grass. There was a big tree in the middle, Yuki ran to the tree. Whom ever say this was like a picture from a book. She looked beautiful sitting against the tree as the sunlight highlighted her features on her face. Yuki began to sing the song she kept close to her, it was the song that her mother sang to her when she was little. Yuki remembered playing the piano to this song before her mother died. Yuki sighs and closes her eyes and keeps singing, singing beautifully just like her mother. 

I lost myself again. Sometimes my vision blurred so much that I'm finding myself in a completely different places. Who am I again? Ho that's right, I'm in a game. I walked slowly out of the forest and reached a huge grass field. 
I scratched my head. I don't remembered what I wanted to do, but it does include sword, new players and money. I think i'm hearing someone, It's going to be my lucky day.

Wait Rowan, chill. You don't want to jump on him at the start, first look how strong is he and if he is worth the effort. I put my sword back in its sheath and walked toward the voice slowly.

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki kept singing, singing her heart out. Tears began going down her cheeks knowing this is the goodbye to my mother and a new start. Yuki looked gorgeous under the tree singing her heart out. Yuki loved to sing, and play instruments since its the last thing she has thats from her mother. Yuki knew that her mother will never come back, so she is singing this song as a goodbye. Yuki would have preferred a piano to say goodbye but she didn't have one so she had to work with what she got. 

Yuki hummed the part for the piano's solo, then she went back to singing. Yuki cried as she sang the song that her mother always sang. The song that is a goodbye call and a wake up. Yuki knew that the new life she is about to walk into will be hard, it will be challenging. Yuki kept singing as she thought about the new life to some. As Yuki sang, it was beautiful. Yuki sounded beautiful, she looked beautiful, everything was beautiful when she sang. When ever she sang she brought people to the world she lived in, a world filled with color yet such loneliness. 

Akari walked around, once she heard singing she knew who it was. It was Yuki, her best friend. Yuki was the one who was hurting the most, and Akari helped her. Akari made sure Yuki was good before even Akari was alright. Akari walked towards the beautiful voice, but she noticed someone else who was following the beautiful voice of Yuki. Akari missed Akari a lot, but she didn't know if Yuki felt the same. 

Ratatosk couldn't help but throw up. "God damnit, everywhere I go I see some stupid ass ****** emo teenagers! Wish I could blast them to kingdom come but I ain't that violent. Whatever, I don't need to listen anyways." Agitated, he pulled out his sword and picked an apple from a nearby tree, using his sword to cut the apple into tiny slices shaped like deers. The apple slices were placed on a tiny plate under his arms, he didn't want people, especially the girls, to see him cut apples into cute little animal shapes. Just the thought of it made him blush, "C-Crap!" Ratatosk spotted a small group of players in the distance, they'd soon become a mob and overwhelm him.

OOC: The word "Gorgeous" is a trigger word for me.

Yuki finally stopped singing after a few minutes. She opened here eyes and say a few people watching her. There were two boys and one... Akari? Yuki's eyes widened in the sight of her ex best friends who 'killed her mother'. Yuki sprung up from the floor to get a closer look at everyone. There were a few other players that were watching but only three of them stood out from the others. Yuki stood out from almost everyone with her long cotton candy pink hair. 

Yuki stands there not knowing what to do, even if its only a few people. One of those people knew her personally and very well. One of those people she cares about much. Yuki became scared again, she began to remember how her and Akari were best friends. Yuki was shaking, in fear, first time in forever Yuki was scared. She backed away and her back hit against the tree hard, but she didn't care, she was to scared to notice.  

Suddenly everything became quieter, two other figures came out of nowhere. They are getting close to the girl too, does they have the same plans as me?
She opened her eyes and looked around. I have been spotted, I should have been more careful. What have I though to myself? walking toward her in a wild open area.

I can take them, I can take them all. They will never know what's hit them
No, it's not good. They are too many. I will burn myself before I even started. OK, new plan.....Yes! I know!

I walked toward the girl near the tree and greet her without words. I put my fake smile on, I can be charming if I want.

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki looked at the boy who walking toward her, she knew he was faking his smile. 'But dang does that make him look charming' Yuki thought to herself. Yuki stared at the boy who had a dashing fake smile, walking towards her. She wondered why he would be walking towards her, is he a bad player or is he just tring to be nice to make a new friend. Yuki was confused so she stayed on guard. Yuki forgot her face was full of tears, she didn't know if any of the players see her cry. 

"Hi"
I raised my both hands when I saw her tensed, show that they are completely empty. She looked at me with a mixed emotions in her eyes, 
"Don't worry, i'm not go'na doing anything to you", For now.

Well, my English is pretty bad. They can hear from miles that I'm not a native speaker, not that it matters. I tried to ignore the bad feeling I had, reminding myself that it just a game and people shouldn't take it too seriously. "I just heard your voice so I came to check by. Didn't mean  to surprise you", my eyes quickly checked how close the others were to us and then went back to the girl. 
"I'm Rowan by the way. Nice to meet you"

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki looks at him, she didn't really know what to say or do. She nodded as he said he heard a voice. Yuki didn't want to come out mean so she is acting nice, but if she didn't have to act nice this player would have already been dead. She keeps a blank face, as he says what his name is. "Im Yuki, nice to meet y-" Yuki's eyes drifted over to Akari who was staring right at her. She tenses up again, her eyes go back to rowan but she can't help feeling bad for her friend. She shakes off the feeling a looks into Rowans eyes. 

I saw her looking toward one of the figures and my mouth twisted into a strange smile, they are not coming. I don't know why they are there anyway or what they are doing, but they are keeping a good amount of distance from us. Maybe they watching...I don't know.
I put my hand on the hilt and pull out my sword a bit, her eyes caught me and I froze at my place, for a moment that felt like forever we stare at each other. It seems as if there is an understanding between us. Don't fool yourself. there isn't.

I draw out my sword and aimed to her face "don't shout, I don't think you can survive more then 2 hits of my sword skill. If I were you I wouldn't test my luck" , my sword shine in purple to emphasize my point. "give me all your money and staff and I won't hurt you. And don't tell me you have non! I don't buy it"

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki kept her face blank as his sword met her face. Her face showed no emotion, she looked up at rowan. "This time I actually thought you were a nice person. Where did I go wrong?" She sighs to her self and shakes her head in dissapointment. Her eyes close as she shakes her head. Once her head stops shaking, she opens her eyes. Her eyes are a darker shade of red, her face becomes scary. 

bloodlust. is all Yuki can think of in this moment. She puts her hand on the hilt of her sword. A scary smirk is plastered onto Yuki's face making her look intimianting. "I thought I could trust you" she sighs with her smirk. Yuki isn't scared by his actions, this has happened to her so many times that she's actually used to it. 

Sinful planned to take a nice little walk outside of the safezone until he spotted an apparent mugging. His happy smile came to an end as he saw an aggressor trying to mug Yuki, a girl he helped the other day. "Must... Protect... Ignis! Give me your strength!" He opened his HUD and equipped Ignis, its stat boosts came immediately as well as the effect. "So... ANGRY!" In a flash, Sinful appeared in front of the aggressor (orhalimi) and held his sword to his throat. The mastermind's eyes glowed red, a side effect of equipping Ignis. "Leave now, or else I'll kill you. I have healing items to last me an entire day here, and not to mention I have two teleport crystals. If you do not follow these orders, then I guess you'll just have to die." Something was different about Sinful, but if one looked at the bottom of his cape they'd see a glowing red seal, an indicator that this item is an object of power.

I hesitate, it let her to put her hand on the hilt without getting a reaction from me. I didn't expect that, something in her voice felt so real, sad and creepy. It remind me someone that I couldn't remember clearly.
Her eyes, what happened to her eyes? it is some kind of magic? No, it's a trick. she tried to trick me again. it's not going to work this time.

I should stun her, maybe it will put a sense in her skull. If I will kill her I'm not sure that I will get anything from that, and she will probably lose everything so it won't be so fun for both of us.  I raised my sword to strike on her chest, but then out of nowhere a strange guy appeared and point his sword at my throat. When he done talking, I parry it aside and jumped four steps back. Did I met him before?

I crossed my hands forward when the first one was point to the girl and the second one, with the sword, was point to the new player. "Ho, you. I see you got a hobby not to mind your own business." 

Edited by orhalimi

Ratatosk saw the man put a sword to the girls face and knew exactly what was happening. He felt his blood pulse and a weird feeling in his arms, "What's happening to me?" The blonde opened his HUD and looked at his stats, level three, twelve health points, three energy. That wasnt enough to help anybody at this point, and the worse thing that could happen is him dying. Ratatosk looked at Sinful and Orhalimi, they seemed to be of similar strength so he'd allow then to fight. "Hope the white haired guy lives." Before he said that, the blonde got out of visible range by hiding on top of a tree.

Sneak and Hide: Unskilled

Base Stealth Rating of 10

Must roll LD of 10 or higher to be discovered

Sinful put down his blade and unequipped his current sword, replacing it with the blade known as Caius. "This blade is called Caius, do you recognize it? You probably don't because you'll be the first one to become it's feast. Caius... Give me your power." A wicked smile appeared on Sinful's face as the eye on his blade opened, "Now, if you don't want to die, I suggest you leave Yuki alone. If I use my strongest sword art on you right now, you'd fall on your knees dead, and that won't be fun for either one of us." An aura of anger was being emitted by Sinful. Ignis and Caius are the reason for this anger, normally he was a happy calm person, but now he was angry and out of control. "Hear what I said? You want to die here don't you, if not then get the HELL out of my sight!"

Yuki's eyes widened as she saw someone she thought she woundlt see in this aura. Her eyes went back to normal but she stared at the angry Sinful who had came to Yuki's rescue. Yuki was actually grateful to Sinful since he came just when she was about to kill this man, and become an orange player. Yuki stared at Sinful as he screamed louder than she thought he could actually scream. Yuki saw one of Sinful's real emotions, she was actually pretty happy. Yuki quickly stopped being happy and felt guilty for getting him into this much danger. 

I could say the same thing, but it won't be that quick. You will suffer a lot of pain before I will kill your character.
I smiled to myself. I shouldn't probably say it, I wonder if that's how I died last time, by not keeping my mouth shout. "You will gain noting from killing me. I have noting except my beginner weapon and some health potions", maybe if will see that he has noting to gain he will leave me alone. 

I examined Sinful, it's obvious that he doesn't want to attack me. He is basically begging me to leave that he won't have to do it. I couldn't blame him, been orange player is suck and I'm not worth to be killed. He is right in one thing, my items are suck. On items level I'm still behind, so even if he is all bells and whistles if is items are stronger I will be beaten by the system.
Maybe I will be able to kill Yuki before he will do anything? probably not. Even if I will manage to execute it I wont be able to take her staff. He is taking it serious, too serious. He will do it, they will both probably try to kill me if I will attack. Totally not worth it.

I put my sword back in its sheath. "You are not fun" I sighed. "I will be happy to test you, but right now it sound like a wast of my time". I sent a wink to Yuki "It was fun until he interrupted us. Add me to your friend list, I'm sure we will meet again." I sighed again and began to walk away from them.

Edited by orhalimi

Sinful sheathed Caius and had a major SEIZURE! headache. The eye on the hilt of his blade closed as Sinful returned to normal, "Ignis, release... Caius, release..." He fell down panting heavily, then got back up on one knee. "Thank you... Ignis... Caius... For protecting my friends." The mastermind stopped emitting his aura of rage, it died down and became calm again. He took in one last deep breath before turning over to talk to Yuki, "Are you alright? Did he damage you in any way?" Sinful seemed concerned like his normal self, whatever happened back there obviously wasn't his real self; it looked more like the result of a monster than that of a real human being.

Yuki looked at Rowan and glared, but not too hard that it would make him notice she was showing an emotion. Yuki was dissapointed in Rowan, she thoight he could be a good guy. Yuki sighs to herself thinking 'why do I still trust him, probably because he won't be able to hurt me.' Yuki smirked at her thoughts. She knew that if he tried to hurt her again this time she won't be interrupted. She will be able to fight, and she knows she will win, since she has more experience in this. Irl Yuki was practicly in the same situation as everyone in this game, her life was life or death situation, since the choices she made. Yuki shrugs and sends him a friend request. 'It won't be the end of the world if I send him a friend request' she thinks. 

Yuki looked at Sinful, she was worried that he might have worked himself a bit to hard. "I-im fine. What about you?" Yuki says, her voice shows a concermed side of her but her face is still emotionless. "Are you okay?" Yuki asks tilting her head to the right.