[OP-F3] Time to start fresh

I smiled as I walked away from them toward the forest. She added me, good girl.
I had a feeling she would, after I saw her reaction I though she would dare my invitation. Unlucky for me she is not threatenable, and really not worth killing. Back then when her eyes changed I felt a shiver for a moment. It felt like she is really fighting on her life. I liked that. 

ID# 53042 results: Loot: 12

I saw someone hide on one of the trees. Low level, to close to them, require claiming. Totally not worth it. I sighed, I have no luck today, I should return to the town.

I accept her friend request and send her a massage:

For any adventure I'm your man, just don't let anyone interrupter us

She will understand. Lets see if you are not faking it. If she is it won't be fun, so I'm really hoped that she is brave as I though. I asked myself why would I care, then decided there is no particular reason. Probably because I was boring. It was funny, in that time she was the closest connection I had with another player.

Yuki watched as Sinful ran to Rowan, and yelled something. Yuki could't hear since they were far away. Yuki knew if Rowan did something to Sinful she would kill him. Yuki walked towards Akari, but she walked passed her. As Yuki walked pass he she looked into her eyes.  Yuki walked away smirking, her old self is back. Yuki's killing self is back and she knows that Rowan will be her first. Yuki walks down and into a village, she sits down on a bench and watches as all the players walk past her.