[PP-F4] Snow Fall <<Avalanche>> (Takao)

"That was «Lightning Fall»," Takao said, his attention staying away from Ratatosk and on the ice as it formed another group of monsters. "It's a pretty low AoE multiplier when compared to other weapons, but it's the highest available for one handed straight swords. I can do more with single target sword arts." He continued whilst preparing the same sword art again. The blade shone deep blue, and in the following seconds, Takao had repeated the motion that had destroyed the previous four ice elementals. A simple jump, an unnecessary flip-- compliments of the system-- and a wave of electricity to kill the monsters in one swift attack. The spoils were once again transferred to Ratatosk following the obliteration. "You should be able to get some decent stuff with that. As for pure damage and accuracy... Uh... Well, you'll want to invest in evasion too, probably. Otherwise you'll get hit a lot more and instagib."

- -

» ID : [[ 52701 ]]
» BD : [[ HIT  (8 + 3(ACC)) ]]
» MD : [[ X (5) ]]

» LD : [[ 24 (16 + 2(Vitamins) + 3(Hands of Midas) + 3(Search&Detect)) ]]

« Takao »
[[ 182/182 HP ]] 
[[ 12/44 Energy ]] 
«Lightning Fall» used. (-14 Energy | +1 Energy)

« Ice Elemental »
[[ 0/100 HP ]] 
 [[ 13(DMG) + 4(Charge) + 1(Alcoholic) * (1*7) - 25(MIT) = -101HP ]]
« Ice Elemental »
[[ 0/100 HP ]] 
« Ice Elemental »
[[ 0/100 HP ]] 
« Ice Elemental »
[[ 0/100 HP ]] 

Rewards
(Transferred to Ratatosk)

8 Materials
4000 Col

"That was «Lightning Fall»," Takao said, his attention staying away from Ratatosk and on the ice as it formed another group of monsters. "It's a pretty low AoE multiplier when compared to other weapons, but it's the highest available for one handed straight swords. I can do more with single target sword arts." He continued whilst preparing the same sword art again. The blade shone deep blue, and in the following seconds, Takao had repeated the motion that had destroyed the previous four ice elementals. A simple jump, an unnecessary flip-- compliments of the system-- and a wave of electricity to kill the monsters in one swift attack. The spoils were once again transferred to Ratatosk following the obliteration. "You should be able to get some decent stuff with that. As for pure damage and accuracy... Uh... Well, you'll want to invest in evasion too, probably. Otherwise you'll get hit a lot more and instagib."

- -

» ID : [[ 52701 ]]
» BD : [[ HIT  (8 + 3(ACC)) ]]
» MD : [[ X (5) ]]

» LD : [[ 24 (16 + 2(Vitamins) + 3(Hands of Midas) + 3(Search&Detect)) ]]

« Takao »
[[ 182/182 HP ]] 
[[ 12/44 Energy ]] 
«Lightning Fall» used. (-14 Energy | +1 Energy)

« Ice Elemental »
[[ 0/100 HP ]] 
« Ice Elemental »
[[ 0/100 HP ]] 
« Ice Elemental »
[[ 0/100 HP ]] 
« Ice Elemental »
[[ 0/100 HP ]] 

Rewards
(Transferred to Ratatosk)

8 Materials
4000 Col

"I see, so with my understanding of the current system... Yeah, that'll work. Hey Takao, one day I'll be on floor raids with you, and when you see me there, I'll be the hardest hitting swordsman in all of Aincrad." Ratatosk was ambitious, a bit too ambitious to think he'd be the hardest hitting swordsman. However, he wasn't joking about that, he would chase that ambition until he sees it through. "We'll clear this game, I know we will, Oh, and Takao, what's your damage stat?" The blonde knew that once he had tier two gear he'd have the highest damage stat for a one handed swordsman without a unique skill.

+8 Materials (Takao)

+4000 Col (Takao)

OOC: Thread done after you post

Edited by Ratatosk

(I'll take your word for it. CBA to go back and figure out where we are post-count wise myself.)

Takao scratched his chin as he listened to Ratatosk's ambitious claim. The strongest swordsman in Aincrad had been long since claimed by their alleged blonde haired Hero, although the title hadn't quite fit his actions as of late. Allowing his mind to wander was seldom a good thing, so he refocused. "Well, good luck with that. You've got some stiff competition up there, so it'll be tough." He said in response, not quite wanting to discourage him with his words as much as he wanted to give fair warning. "My damage stat is around thirteen without buffs. When I'm all boss raided up, I think it's around thirty one or thirty two, depending." Takao shrugged slightly. The base number might've seemed relatively impressive in context, yet compared to more specialized builds, his contribution beyond floor scouting was negligible at best.