[PP-F2] The forest of thankfulness (Zeek, Eryn)

*I head up a ladder to my usual hiding place... a large tree house with a small TV and two beanbag chairs. I sit near the TV and watch the animations of the shows go through, comedy is my favorite!* She changes the channel to comedy and she looks down near the pond, to make sure there where no frogs, for it was where her mother had died.. and she wishes for it to be clean, so some day hopefully she will find her spirit. "Hello?" She hears a noise in the distance, chopping down trees and calling timber...

Zeek heard a noise as she was chopping the trees down, turning around she called back "Yes, what is it?" Looking around She saw a figure standing in the doorway of the tree house. Setting down Zeek waved a greeting to the strange figure. Zeek could tell that is was female, but no other details were visible.

*smiling* "i'm just getting some logs so I can finish the log house that i'm building up in the trees over a way." This girl seemed friendly, though Zeek felt that she had to watch what she said to her,. Eryn was the only girl other than Haine, Kyoko to speak to her out of the blue. Being lonely Zeek wanted to have friends that would lift her when she needed it and ones that she could also help.

"Well, if your gonna build a house, near mine... could you at least avoid my lake?" She says sadly as she points to her lake... "because my mom... died there" She dropped her head down having to drop a few tears... into the dirt below her as she turned her head and looked at the bright side, that she was still here and her mother was near her always... in spirit.

• 4 weeks later...

*nodding* "yeah...........is there anywhere else that you would prefer I didn't build around? Zeek knew what this girl felt. Shifting her weight, she moved to pile up the cut wood. When Zeek had left home, she had also left her mother buried under a dieing willow. Turning she asked "hey do you need anyone to help with anything?"