[PP-F11] Those Three Words (Grave)

As Grave began to undress himself, the purplette's golden eyes looked away.. at least only for a moment before they slowly rolled back to watch him take his shirt off, a sly smirk extending into her cheek. It made her curious when she noticed that the very last thing he removed was the wraps on his hands, which, in fact, he seemed almost hesitant to remove. Grave help his Martial Arts in high regards.. she could not blame him for feeling attached to them. Especially if they have helped him out in the long run. However, in the end, he took them off of his arms and walked over to Jevi and placed an arm around her in an embrace. The girl let her self be pulled into Grave, resting her head on his shoulder as his bare hand rubbed at her upper arm. She scoffed when Grave let Jevi know that she could take the lead in how they slept, ~"I don't think thats something you really ask, Grave." she ended with a giggle.

I chuckled lightly at Jevi's response. "Well, I just wanted to be polite and not do anything you would not be comfortable with. After all, we have just become a couple, it would only be natural if there were many things you were still unsure about." I replied chivalrously, curling my fingers and brushing my knuckles down her arm, feeling the soft material of her black sweater underneath. It had been so long since I felt anything with my bare hands... I always wore my handwraps, no matter what. Even after what I was saying though, Jevi seemed comfortable in my arms, as if it were natural... I guessed it would not hurt to test the waters a little. With a sly grin, I laid back and pulled Jevi with me, laying us both horizontally across the bed. I rolled over to look at her and quickly kissed her cheek. "If you wish it though, I guess I can put my honor aside and take the lead instead." I offered with a quiet chuckle.

Grave's lack of experience in the field of relationships, let alone just sleeping in the same bed as a female, was quite apparent in the way he spoke and asked Jevi about how she wanted to sleep. Usually that wasn't something she would consider.. as she'd probably end up pushing Grave off of the bed and hogging all of the sheets in deep sleep, not caring what position she was in if she was comfortable. But.. she still thought it adorable the way he asked awkwardly. Of course, that merely set Jevi up to do what she does best; mess with him. After getting kissed on the cheek, Grave offering to take the lead in their sleeping, whatever that meant, she knew it was time for her to strike. She rolled over onto her side and used her elbow as support so she looked down at the silver haired man laying flat on the bed. Her eyes partially closed and a mischievous smirk on her lips. ~"So. You want me to take the.. 'lead' huh? How polite of you to let the lady do so." Lifting her leg up off of the bed, she threw it over Grave so she had one leg on each side of him. She brought herself up and gently rested her behind on his lower abdomen, looking down at him with that same, playful face. ~"I can definitely take the lead alright.." she purred. She placed a finger on his chest and gently made circles, leaning forward and closing her eyes a little bit more as she approached his face. She parted her lips and waited for Grave to do the same to accept her kiss, but just before their lips met, Jevi leaned her body to the side so she slid off of Grave and plopped onto the bed next to him. With one knee still draped over his legs, and one fist in front of her mouth, Jevi looked at Grave trying holding back her laughter. If there was one thing she learned from her experience with Shaya, it was how to tease men.

• 2 weeks later...

That mischievous grin told me one thing; I was about to receive cheeky [censored] from my girlfriend.

My eyes widened as Jevi flung her leg across my body and seated herself on my abdomen. It was not like Jevi to take the initiative with such a thing! The way she spoke about taking the lead - twisting my words, really - only pointed more and more to that one sensual moment. It had to be a joke, right? Of course, in the heat of the moment, I could not think straight; my new girlfriend had suddenly straddled me and began making hints to a particular exercise. A shiver ran down my spine as Jevi began to draw circles on my chest, her eyes slitted and taunting like a cat. As she leaned down to kiss me, I slowly and shakily raised my head to accept, my hands fumbling to grasp her black sweater...

And I grunted as Jevi threw herself aside, denying me my moment as she laughed at my demise. I shut my eyes and groaned in defeat, covering my face with my hands. "That was just mean, Jevi... you cannot do that to a guy who has no idea what to do in those situations." I whined from underneath my hands, before I looked at her, both my hands laying upon her knee. I shifted myself so my face was nearer to hers and I grinned. "Kiss me and I might forgive you." I teased with my own hearty chuckle.

Jevi giggled again, gently biting on her forefinger of one hand, brushing the bangs out of her face with another. ~"That's okay, I have no idea what to do either." she said with a smirk. She felt the touch of Grave's hands upon her bare knee, and she watched as the man shifted his weight on the bed so he laid closer to Jevi, especially his face. In a soft, but demanding tone, he told Jevi to kiss him for forgiveness. The girl retracted her head back for a moment, so Grave could see her raised brow. With a smile and chuckle of her own, Jevi placed one of her hands on Grave's shoulder before pulling her face into his and locking her lips with his. Something about this felt right, thought she denied it the very first time she kissed him, she knew for sure now it was what she wanted. She pulled her body in closer so she was against Grave, keeping her lips pressed to his for slightly longer than she had originally planned.

I squinted and frowned at the purple haired girl in front of me. "Sure as hell seems like you know what to do when it comes to teasing." I mumbled in an unimpressed tone. I could not help but grin widely at Jevi's expression of shock when I commanded her to kiss me. It was only a fleeting mask, though, as she quickly obeyed my command and pressed her lips into mine, her body close to me. I wrapped my right arm around her waist and held her tightly as I enjoyed the warmth of her lips on mine. I held it for a few seconds, before releasing my lips from hers and breathing heavily, but quietly. "Jeez, girl, you need to make up your mind on whether you are surprised or all for it. You confuse me sometimes."

The purplette shook her head, ~"Well I mean.. anything I really know I learned from Shaya." she said with a small laugh, ~"Other than that.. I guess I just got ideas from seeing movies really. I wouldn't know aside from that." she covered part of her face as her cheeks reddened from the slight embarrassment of admitting she got her flirting techniques from films. She looked into Grave's eyes after the two had shared their kiss and smiled softly. She pulled her leg back so it was no longer over Grave's in an over exaggerated manner, and instead let her knee rest near his. She placed one of her hands on his chest and nuzzled her head into his shoulder, closing her eyes. "I'm just happy, Jose. For once. I have found something that I wanted that makes me happy. After years of pain, sadness, and loneliness.. I've found someone that takes all of that away and makes it seem like nothing. Who treats me like a person, and isn't chased off by my bitchy attitude."

I chuckled at the purplette's comment, amused that a trick she learned for males had come from experience with a female. "Well, anything you learned from her seems to do the trick with me." I responded with a toothy grin, before shutting my mouth when she mentioned that all else was from television and movies. I tried so hard to stifle the loud laugh bubbling from my chest, and failed like a champ, bursting into laughter for a few seconds, before calming down and settling my breathing. "F-funny thing is," I started, wiping a tear from my eye, "that is where I learned all my skills, too." I admitted, trying to stifle another snicker. "We had a great teacher it seems." I joked with a toothy smile.

My eyes widened and my heart rate quickened as Jevi pulled herself in and nuzzled against my chest, speaking to me about how happy she was to have me. A wide, blissful smile crossed my lips and I bent my head down to kiss the top of her head. "I am glad I can take away your pain like that, and your 'bitchy' attitude is the easiest part of you to deal with." I taunted, gently brushing my thumb across her cheek. "You on the other hand... you give me hope, you give me courage, you give me an unbreakable will to fight and live, no matter what. I could never understand what you saw in me, but nonetheless I took your feelings at face value and used them to burn away the weakness I see inside of me, and turn them into a wildfire... a blazing dragon inside me, that is constantly roaring to be let out." I responded with my own feelings, ripped from the bottom of my heart. With this beautiful girl, in all honestly I did feel like a dragon; free in the skies above, with power unmatched and a hoard of wealth right underneath my wings.

I sighed in relief as my wings tightened around Jevi and tucked her closely into my chest.

Jevi's brow furrowed as she glared up at her cackling hyena of a boyfriend. But little to her knowledge, at least until he admitted it, he was not laughing at the girl. Instead, he was laughing at the irony of how he had learned to flirt through media as well. She smiled and chuckled, ~"No wonder you're so cheesy." she mumbled as she closed her eyes, opening one to give Grave a quick playful look.

She felt her heart pound in her chest and her cheeks warm up when Grave responded to Jevi about how she made him feel. She never knew that she had the potential to make anyone feel that way about her. Did she truly mean that much to him? She could not help but snicker when he made the metaphor of the passion in him being like a dragon in his chest wanting to escape. She sat up for a moment and situated herself so she could pull the bed sheets over her. ~"Hmm.. Yeah. I never understood what I saw in you either." She her head with a playful smirk to look at him. Instead of catching his gaze, she looked down at his shirtless body for a moment. With a cocked brow, she chuckled, ~"Actually.. Nevermind. Now I remember." she looked him in the eyes and winked before laying back down next to him.

"Cannot argue with that... I guess it is what made me so damn cheesy." I agreed with a sigh, before smiling wider. "Then again, being cheesy is really the only way to seduce you properly, am I right?" I asked, looking into her single open eye. She admitted to not understanding what she saw in me before, and I scoffed, about to retort as she pulled the covers up, but she very quickly fixed up her 'blunder' after taking a glance at my body, and I snorted. "Hey, that was cheeky." I scolded her playfully, embracing her tightly. I could tell now was the time to wind down, and I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Alex... I love you."

---

Thread Completion Rewards:
Grave: 200 Col + 1 SP + 1 Romance
Jevi: 200 Col + 1 SP + 1 Romance