[PP-F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> [Grave]

Kranzer got so distracted with Grave's latest attack that he wasn't paying much attention to his own. His hand crashed down on the stone but it didn't get a solid hit and did more harm than good. The young man rubbed his hand as he grimaced and took a couple steps back. It didn't actually hurt to such a degree that made him do that, it was more like a reaction as he thought it hurt. Kranzer let out a low sigh as he stared at the Boulder. "Is it sad that this is the toughest thing I have fought in all the time i've been here," Kranzer said as he looked over towards Grave. It really wasn't something he was proud of but it was still true. If he was going to break this thing and complete this quest he was going to need to step up his game a bit here.

ID: 53538; BD: 3(2+1)

Party
Grave: 14/19 NRG
Kranzer: 4/5 NRG

Enemies
Boulder: 27/
50 HP

Edited by Kranzer

Distracted by my own failure, Kranzer followed up with a weak strike to the boulder. "You alright, friend?" I asked, before strolling backwards and lowering the mask, right foot forwards. I spun my left leg backwards, before getting into a rhythm of spins, slowly approaching the boulder, before I pushed into the air and smashed my foot against the rock, cleaving a sizable chunk out of the side. "Alright!" I shouted, sliding the fox mask back up and clacking my knuckles together in front of my chest. "Nearly there, Kranzer!"

ID: 53550 BD: 9 (7 + 2) (1 NRG)

Regen +1 Energy

Party

Enemies
Boulder:
19/50 HP

Edited by Grave

Kranzer nodded and said, "I'm good." He shook his hand back and forth as he observed the kick Grave unleashed against the rock and his dark-eyed gaze followed the chunk of rock that fell free after. A soft whistle escaped his lips as he started to prepare himself to attack once more. With his left side facing the rock he held his hand up. When he finally brought it down he pivoted off of his rear foot and twisted his torso at the waist to add more force behind his strike. The area were his hand hit the rock splintered but only by a small amount. The lack of any true damage didn't matter to Kranzer. The fact that he was cracking the stone surface with his bare hand made him happy enough. "Yes we are," Kranzer remarked to Grave's estimation that they were almost there. 

ID: 53551; BD: 9 (8+1)

Party

Enemies
Boulder: 18/
50 HP

Edited by Kranzer

I grinned at the progress Kranzer was making with bashing the boulder. Sure, it was minimal progress, but I was the same back in the day, dealing laughable damage to the rock. Now I was assisting someone in achieving my goals. "Here we go!" I shouted, drawing my hands back to my side and clenching them into fists, facing opposite ways. Releasing a breath, I opened my eyes and let the wolf-like ferocity within me lash out. My fists flew forwards and smashed into the side of the rock, much like a move from a popular fighting game. The impact was so great that not only did I crack the point of contact, a large chunk of rock from the other side flew across the grass and tumbled into nothingness. "Phew... that was good."

ID: 53552 BD: 11 (9 + 2) (1 NRG)

Regen +1 NRG

Party

Enemies
Boulder:
8/50 HP

Edited by Grave

"That was great," Kranzer said as he watched the chunk break free from the boulder and fall to the ground. Before it faded from existence he was already moving forward with his arm drawn back. "Almost there," he mumbled. Air flowed from his lugs as he exhaled and his fist was slammed forward into the boulder. A small portion split off and fell to the ground as he finished off a small section previously damaged by Grave. "This isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be." The young man quickly stepped back to give Grave more room to unleash his next attack. Idly he pondered if the man would unleash a kick while performing a back flip.

ID: 53555; BD: 10 (9+1)

Party

Enemies
Boulder: 5/
50 HP

Edited by Kranzer

The power with which Kranzer smashed the boulder was certainly admirable; he was already getting better. I knew that one final blow would finish the job. Sliding the mask back down, I let out a small growl, before running at the boulder, spinning around right before it and using my enhanced <<Martial Arts>> strength to kick powerfully off the ground, swinging my leg over my head and bringing myself down, cleaving my leg through the giant rock, cleaving it in half, my leg smacking something on the ground below as the boulder disintegrated into data. "What the..." I mumbled, looking around and picking up the circular shield at my feet. With a shrug, I turned and threw it to Kranzer. "This might be of more use to you than me." I offered, walking towards him and clapping him on the shoulder, careful not to activate my <<Martial Arts>>, the same skill that he was now in possession of. "Let us go back to town." I said with a smile, stuffing my hands in my pockets after lifting my mask once more.

ID: 53556 BD: 7 (5 + 2)

Regen +1 NRG

Party

Enemies
Boulder:
/50 HP

LD: 18 = Good Item - Stone Wall: Good Shield. A circular shield around the size of two bucklers, with an iron rings encasing it and a stone-like surface.

---

Thread Completion Rewards

Grave: +1 SP, +100 Col
Kranzer: +2 SP. +100 Col, <<Martial Arts>> Extra Skill, +Stone Wall

Edited by Grave