[SP-F15] Scouting the 15th Floor

Takao ventured forth into the unknown, slowly but surely moving ever forward in an attempt to grasp what laid ahead. The fruits of his efforts and sacrifice were just out of reach, yet so tantalizingly close, regardless of how much he wanted to grasp them. With his back pressed firmly against the wall and his trembling hands holding his sword close to his chest, he sidled down the dank hallway, grimacing and wincing every time his body made contact with a web. "Why am I doing this...?" He silently questioned himself. "I should be at home. I should be asleep. This is ridiculous."

- -

Boss Room Searching

» ID : [[ 52627 ]]
» LD : [[ 18 (10 + 2(Vitamins) + 3(Hands of Midas) + 3(Search&Detect)) ]]

Edited by Takao

"Hrnn... Nothing so far..." His voice was practically a whisper yet it still miraculously carried the slightest hints of an echo in the narrow halls. An unidentified sound resonated from further down the hall that Takao had been sidling toward, prompting him to exhale a strained and lengthy grunt before shifting his direction and heading down a staircase instead. He quickly descended the wet stone stairs and stopped in a "clearing" of sorts. It was a breath of metaphorical fresh air to have some room after spelunking in the narrow halls. But what captured his attention wasn't the room-- it was the massive pair of doors. Boss room doors.

"Aha!" He whispered, pointing triumphantly to the doors. "I'm a little too good at this whole scoutin' things. Now, let's take a look see..." Takao said as he meandered over to the door. With a single arm he pushed it open and peeked his head in. The colour drained from his skin and he slowly closed the door again, laughing weakly as he moved toward the staircase.

"Aha... ha... ...[censored]."

- -

Boss Room Found.

» ID : [[ 52628 ]]
» LD : [[ 20 (12 + 2(Vitamins) + 3(Hands of Midas) + 3(Search&Detect)) ]]

Edited by Takao