[PP-F15] More and More Scouting

The punch was expected, just not from someone he considered a friend. Oikawa had knocked him the face, and rather than retaliate the golden haired Commandant simply lowered his sword, a glare reflecting the one Oikawa gave him. "You don't want to be my Rival, General. You know as well as anyone in this room I could crush you in an instant."  Zelrius sighed and looked back. The plan was a failure, and he would no doubt be blamed for the Catastrophe that was that boss fight. Though overall, He didn't care what most of them thought about him, only a select few. One of which was someone he had grown quite fond of lately; Manta. He creased his brows, now wondering if she would dislike him or maybe even hate him for the diaster that was just the Fourteenth Floor boss. Of course, in all honesty, Zelrius didn't feel he was mostly to blame, given the boss was far stronger than anticpated, but no one would ever listen to him on that. He sighed, seeing where a small girl once occupied a space now dead, the little Level 1 whom he never got the name of. With a sheathing of his swords, Zelrius dropped those thoughts, calling out to Manta for them to get a move on and he rushed up the stairs, completely expecting her to refuse to follow.

Manta glanced over at the drama unfolding near Zelrius. It seemed that some of the other players blamed him for the boss battle going so terribly. She felt as though if anyone should be blamed, it should be her since she had had multiple chances to finish the fight and had messed up each time. Plus, Zelrius's plan had been solid, and if luck had been with them things would have gone brilliantly. She heard Zelrius call out to her and started to follow after her up the stairs. It seemed like they were going to speed scout this floor as well. Strangely enough, he was gaining ground between the two of them, as though he didnt realize that she was, in fact, following after him. "Hey Zel, wait up!" She called out to him.

He slowed down hearing her call out, a sigh of relief and a small smile crossing his face. Even if she did hate him as much as everyone else did right now, It would appear she was still willing to even speak to him, which is  a lot further than he thought he would get at this point and time. Zelrius slowed down quite a bit, letting his scouting partner catch up. Once she did, he turned to her, a grin of small happiness lining his facial features. "You remember the drill? We can do this one nearly as quick if not faster than the last." He was currently ambitious, though if they did get, Zelrius was unsure if he could lead the Raid team to battle again,

Manta  smiled back at him, wondering why he looked so happy. Sure they had just defeated a hard boss, and that felt like an accomplishment for once, but people had died, and they were blaming him for it. If she were in his position she wouldnt be grinning. She didnt question him though, glad that he was grinning and not frowning or crying. Dear lord, what would she do if her started crying..... She didnt think on that any longer. "All right. I dont know why you want me here, as last time I didnt help at all, but as before I'll still do my best."

Manta  smiled back at him, wondering why he looked so happy. Sure they had just defeated a hard boss, and that felt like an accomplishment for once, but people had died, and they were blaming him for it. If she were in his position she wouldnt be grinning. She didnt question him though, glad that he was grinning and not frowning or crying. Dear lord, what would she do if her started crying..... She didnt think on that any longer. "All right. I dont know why you want me here, as last time I didnt help at all, but as before I'll still do my best."