In a dark street away from the ever crowded plaza an most of the other shops Barryt opens his new forge in a building made of dark stone. In there, he has a small forge, a big anvil and lots of tools used for holding the red hot metal or forming it. The tiny room is not really coasy with all that dark stone and the black metal between, but it's just Barryts style. For it to be a shop there also is a counter, not big, just big enought for a few little Items to be stored there.
Behind the lonly shop window you can see a lonly table, with an old fabric laid on top, which holds all the Items which are to be sold at the moment.

Spoiler

Blacksmith Rank 4

XP 133/160

Material: 0

Spoiler

The CD Result Chart (Rank 4)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[5-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Possible crafts:

Weapons; Shields; Armor

Spoiler

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Rank 1: 0 EXP (2 Crafts per day)
Rank 2: 20 EXP (3 Crafts per day)
Rank 3: 40 EXP (4 Crafts per day)

Rank 4: 80 EXP (5 Crafts per day)

Rank 5: 160 EXP (6 Crafts per day)
Rank 6: 320 EXP (7 Crafts per day)
Rank 7: 640 EXP (8 Crafts per day)
Rank 8: 1280 EXP (9 Crafts per day)
Rank 9: 2560 EXP (10 Crafts per day)
Rank 10: 5120 EXP (10 Crafts per day)

Things to sell

Spoiler

Name: Boar Slayer

Your Profession: Blacksmith 

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 52772

Roll: 11

Item Type: Two handed sword
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Accuracy 1, Damage 1

Description: A great sword with its blade made of sharpened tusks, colored in dark grey with a grimson edge. The cross guard made of wolfs fangs

Pricetag: 600 col

Name: Sunlight

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 2

Item Type: shield
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: good

Description:                      https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/6837394/il_fullxfull.342121727.jpg

Pricetag: free, 1 material maybe

Edited by TurirBarym

Today Barryt decided that he had to create somethig, what kind of shop would it be without anything to buy.

Browsing thru his Inventory he found a few materials he found, mostly boars tusks, but also a shimmering stone. As he already got some new weapons as a present from Mack he decided to give creating a weapon he wouldnt use himself a try.
What should it be he will create he asked himslef, while he took an guide on blacksmithing out of his inventory. What types of weapon were there? Daggers of course, but he wasn't sure if anyone would buy one, as the seem like the weapon of thieves and murderers and he wasnt near the edge of town. What else was there? Rapier - an image flashed thru his brain - that was what he would create today. The perfect use of this stone he had.

Not being as succesful as he had hoped, the Rapier looked pretty and well done, but it wasn't enough to engrave any enhancements in it.

After forging the Linapier he tried another one, this time it should be an axe, but the Item he got was so bad he was sure no one would ever buy it, the blade was all edgy, and not sharp, so he trew it in the trash.

ID: 52642

craft: 9 (good item) -1 mat, +2xp

The lunapier [gave it to Pajaluna]

A rapier with a always pale shing blade, the hilt looks like a half moon made of silver

Second attempt 

ID# 52643

craft: 6

loot: 1

bad item, not salvaged

Edited by TurirBarym

Another day, another try

ID: 52771 results:

Craft: 6

Loot: 4

bad item, not salvaged 

+1xp -1 mats

The first attempt this morning was the forging of a two handed longsword, but the thing that was left, after many missed hits with the hammer was so curved and edgy, that no one could use it. Just like that axe yesterday. I have to steady the swing of my hammer if I want ho have something to sell. Maybe a break would be good.

So after just doing bad stuff Barryt took a break, and after that he decided to again try creating one. This time he first imagined how it would look like, then he chose the material with caution, so it was big enough to become a two handed Sword. Heating it to the point the first pixels got emitted by the piece of molten material he took it to the anvil, swinging the hammer in an steady rythm - *ding, ding, ding* -  an voilla. What he crafted this time was a full succes. He put the big sword on the table wit a price tag added (600 col).

ID# 52772 results:

Craft: 11 (rare -> 2 slots)

+5 xp, -1 mat

Name: Boar Slayer

ID: 52772

Item Type: Two handed sword

Description: A great sword with its blade made of sharpened tusks, colored in dark grey with a grimson edge. The cross guard made of wolfs fangs

Edited by TurirBarym

Daily forging, day 3:

ID: 52979 ; craft: 4 

+1xp, -1 material 

It was early in the morning when Barryt started with his first project, a curved sword was what he wanted to forge, but his attempts failed and the material broke whithin the process. Hm... I thought I had found the way how it worked, but propably there was more behind it than just the right rythm. Being a little sad about still destroying about half the material he used he once more began crafting a weapon.
Maybe not the rythm, but the process of imagine how the weapon should look like was the clue. So Barryt imagined a sword that would fit to his armor. Something roman, so he again began heating and forging till the item was finished. A rare sword, this qould be his next weapon.

ID# 52981 results:

Craft: 11 (rare -> 2 slots)

+5 xp, -1 material 

Name: Praetorian's Gladius

ID: 52981

Item Type: one handed straight sword 

Description: A straight double edged sword, the blade golden with runes engraved. The hilt without a big cross guard made of grippy wood with golden inlays

Edited by TurirBarym

Daily crafting, day 4:

As another day began, Barryt stood up early to work in his shop. Choosing from his materials he took some, heated them and started crafting.
The first attempt was quite well, he created a new Rapier made from the crystal leafs he found a few days earlier. Afterwards he created a nice fail.

Hm, not so good, again some materials wasted, but the "Rank up" message raised his mood.
Nice, now I can craft once more.
As the new Rank allowed him to create shields Barryt wanted to try it out one time. Against all odds he had enormous luck, as he forged a perfect shield.

ID# 53118 results:

Craft: 11 (rare item -> 2 slots)

+5 xp, -1 material

Name: Crystal Needle

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 53118

Roll: 11

Item Type: Rapier

Quality: rare

Enhancements: damage 1, bleed 1

Description: A rapier made of the crystalized leafs, the cross guard looks like a dark blue crystal rose.

ID# 53119 results:

Craft: 3 (fail)

+1 xp, -1 material

third crafting attempt thanks to Ranking up:

ID# 53120 results:

Craft: 12 (perfekt item -> 3 slots)

+8 xp, -1 material

Name: Praetorians Shield

ID: 53120

Roll: 12

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: mitigation 1, thorns 1, regeneration 1

Description: A big roman shield with imperial purple inlays

turmschild.png

Edited by TurirBarym

Daily crafting, day 4 (Rank 2):

Barryt awakened early this morning, streched and went right down to his shop. Today would be a good day, he had a good feeling after creating some good Items yesterday. I think I know the ropes.
At first lets create another weapon, another one handed sword and a spear, and a shield. this would be enough to have some stock in the shop to sell.

So the first should be a one handed straight sword, just another gladius, but rather than creating a nice item the material got damage while heating, letting it explode into pixels. *bing* - Systemmesage - Your craftingattepmt created a failure
Oh, that was not what I wanted, maybe the next one

And again he started imagine how it should look like. a spear with a point made of sharpened tusk, that would look cool.
This time the heating it up went without trouble, even forming it was good, but just after the spear was finished and Barryt hold it into cold water for hardening it it bursted into thousends of pixels. *bing* - Systemmesage - Your craftingattepmt created a failure
Another one? I thought I knew by now how the system worked.

So a last attempt, the shild had to be a good item or the day would have been total senseless, no not realy he also destroyed material. It was even worse than senseless.

After a few hits with the hammer the piece of material exploded. *bing* - Systemmesage - Your craftingattepmt created a failure
Ok, maybe tomorrow Barryt thought chopfallen.

r1: +1 xp, -1 mat

ID# 53241: Craft: 2

r2: +1 xp, -1 mat

ID# 53242: Craft: 3

r3: +1 xp, -1 mat

ID# 53243: Craft: 2

Edited by TurirBarym

Daily crafting day 5 (Rank 2):

<insert discription, has to wait till i have to leave>

Today Barryt woke up at 9 am, tis wasn't early, but there was enough day left to do begin with a little work.
First of all he went shopping, after returning he unequipped his armor and shield to be left in his new comfortable cloths. This was a good start for the day and so he decided to forge something for the players who hadn't have such a great morning as he heslf had had.

The first attempt was going well, but not to good, as the Item he crafted was usable, but nothing special. Maybe a customer qould buy it as a shop shield or anything like that. 

The second one was way better. Thinking about what he could craft he remembered a deamon he once saw in a nightmare and envisioned a shield with looks like that. It turned out great, looking just as horryfiing as he had imagined it.

Another attempt was not quite as good. After just hitting the piece of material with the hammer it exploded wit an system message appearing, telling Barryt that it was a fail.

Last of all he created a perfect armor for his loved Pajaluna. As she was fighting with a Rapier he was sure she would want to be agile, running around and just switching in for a fast strike and falling back. This was a good tacktick, but if she would get hit that would be bad. I have to make an armor which won't reduce her speed, but still protecting her as good as possible. As he finished the armor he was quite proud of his work.
I hope she will like it.

R1:

ID: 53382; Craft: 8 (good item)

+2 xp, -1 material

Name: Sunlight

Description:                      https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/6837394/il_fullxfull.342121727.jpg

R2:

ID: 53383; Craft: 12 (perfekt item -> 3 slots)

+8 xp, -1 material

Name: Fear Eater

Enhancements: mitigation 1, thorns 2

Description: A Shield made to look like an evil monster. If the thorns ans spikes hurt an enemy the Shield absorbs their blood and the red eye opens.

Shield Design for Guild Wars by dee-london

R3:

ID# 53384; Craft: 2 (fail)

+1 xp, -1 material

Rank Up: Rank 3 -> another crafting attempt

R4:

ID# 53385; Craft: 12 (perfekt item -> 3 slots)

+8 xp, -1 material

Name: Dark Dance

Your Rank: Rank 3

Item Type: Heavy Armor (female)

Enhancements: mitigation 2, regen 1

Description: A strong steel chestplate with additional armored skirt. Perfect for withstanding heavy blows without reducing the wearers agillity. The silver fasteners are engraved with runes, which allow the armor tho regen its wearers HP.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=38695881

Edited by TurirBarym

Daily crafting day 6 (Rank 3):

<insert description>

It was a nice day and Barryt went working in his shop again. There still were no people in my shop, maybe I have to advertise someday, but first of all I can craft some more pieces to sell. And so he started working on a few weapons and armor pieces.

First of all he forged a pretty nice spear, something that allowed the user to have much higher chance to hit, as he himself knows that it's not that always that easy to land a decent hit. That was something he surely would find someone to buy it.
As a second craft he forged a helmet for him self, nothin that would help him but just look great with his armor set.

Than he tried a dagger, something simple but still somehow special. What he created was quite impressiv, and the effects looked quite well to, always dripping blood in a game where there is no actual blood was kind of macabre.

Just as he tried to create a fourth item this day his Luck left him and the item got destroyed, showing the system message that its durability had decreased to zero while heating it up.

Spoiler

ID# 53564 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect -> 3 slots)

+8 xp, -1 material

Name: Heart seekers Spear

Item Type: One Handed Assault Spear

Enhancements: Accuracy 3

Description: a wooden spear with material gathered from boars and wolfs as blade. (see picture)

photo spear.jpg

Spoiler

ID# 53565 results:

Craft: 8 (good item)

+2 xp, -1 material

Name: Praetorian's Helmet

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Description: a romean helmet with imperial purple feathers  (see picture)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0f/d1/a8/0fd1a82e8b22cd3f3c4873165bf6dd44.jpg

Spoiler

ID# 53566 results:

Craft: 9 (uncommon -> 1 slot)

+3 xp, -1 material

Name: Bloody Dagger

Item Type: Dagger

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Bleed 1

Description: an easy dagger made from materials gathered in the woods, the edge is always dripping with blood.(see picture)

Simple Dagger by shanebrake

Spoiler

ID# 53567 results:

Craft: 5 (bad item)

Loot: 1 (not salvaged)

+1 xp, -1 material

Edited by TurirBarym

After several days of feeling ill, after visiting the fourth floor without warm cloths this was the first day Barryt felt better than the day before.
Thinking that the heat in the forge would surely help curing his cold he left his cosy and warm bed to open his shop and maybe forge something.

Taking the first materials Barryt began crafting and feeling his energy returning. It was good to do something else, not just lying around all day. The armored plate boots he crafted wern't enhenced or so, but the looked good, so maybe someone would want them.

As he goes further into creating more stuff Barryts mind starts wandering and so he created a few strange thins like the Neko-set.
A Belt and a Diadem, which both create cats body parts for the wearer. The diadem the ears, the belt the tail.

Spoiler

ID# 54963 results:

Craft: 8 (good)

+2 xp, -1 material

Plate Boots
Easy but nicelooking plate boots.

Spoiler

ID# 54964 results:

Craft: 10 (uncommon)

+3 xp, -1 material

Name: Nekodem

ID: 54964

Roll: 10

Item Type: Heavy Armor, Helmet

Enhancements: Recover 1

Description: A magical diadem that creates cats ears at the wearers head. The fur fits the hair color and they can move like reak ears.

Spoiler

ID# 54965 results:

+2 xp, -1 material

Light Shield
A light shield made from wood with an iron buckle

Spoiler

ID# 54966 results:

+2 xp, -1 material

Neko Belt
A Belt which creates the image of a cat tail, corresponding the Nekodem.

Edited by TurirBarym

Daily crafting day 8 [with some break] (Rank 3 -> Rank 4):

After Barryt had not so much luck the day before he once again opens his shop, hoping for customerst to come.
While waiting he prepares some materials, putting them into the forge to get red hot and thinking about what he could create. What was it the people were in need of? Maybe I should recheck what I already have and so something that I havn't done by now.

Barryt went thru his shop inventory and quickly saw, that besides Black Dancer he hadn't done any armor he could sell. So it should be armor day.
Baginning with the first material he created something vaguly looking like a chestplate, but shaped so bad, that no person could actually wear it. That was a bad item and while trying to salvage the material it sissolved into pixels. Tja, that was one material wasted, I hope the next one gets better.

And so he worked on another one, this time having more luck, or skill maybe the creating was done well and the piece of armor could be worn, even if it was not especialy robust or tough.  ok, this was better. If i can further improve my skill I will create some great Armor today. Barryt took out the third material, but while taking it out of the fire it just exploded with a loud *poof* and a system message appeared :

Congratulatios, you created a critical fail

Oh yeah great, the system is laughting at me, maybe I should craft something other than a breastplates. So Barryt decides to craft something else, still protective, but a little bit more agressive. The Item he created, a pair of gauntlets with thorns looked like some dragons paws and they would be of good use for someone out there. But it was not just this. As the creation of the Item was done a new system message appeard:

!!! Rank UP !!! You now are Rank 4 and have another Crafting attempft.

With his newly gotten crafting attempt he once more tryed to craft some armor, and it became a good item, nothing special, but still usable. The shoulder armor looked badass, and he decided to take it for himself.

Spoiler

ID# 55137 results:

Craft: 4 (bad item)

Loot: 4 (not salvaged)

+1 xp, -1 mat

Spoiler

ID# 55138 results:

Craft: 6 (good item)

+2 xp, -1 mat

Steel Breastplate (good)

Quite normal breastplate made of iron.

Spoiler

ID# 55139 results:

Craft: 1 (krit fail)

+1 xp, -1 mat

Spoiler

ID# 55140 results:

Craft: 9 (uncommon -> 1 slot)

+3 xp, -1 mat

ID: 55140

Roll: 9

Item Type: Heavy Armor, Gauntlet

Enhancements: Thorns 1

Description: Spiky Gauntlet, that you can use to hurt your enemies. The design vaguely looks like reptilean hands.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/shop-heroes/images/1/18/Gauntlets_Dragonscale_Gauntlets.png/revision/latest?cb=20151212020357

Rank up, so another attempt

Spoiler

D# 55141 results:

Craft: 5 (good item)

+2 xp, -1 mat

Inner Warmth
good shoulder armor

https://img1.etsystatic.com/045/0/8737801/il_570xN.714110273_pi4e.jpg

Edited by TurirBarym

Daily crafting day 9 (Rank 4):

Barryt stands up early to get some crafting done befor he will leave town for a while, hunting for new mats. Dressed in his scottish traditional cloths and wearing the traditional scarf (ambition +1) Pajaluna had tailored for him he starts his crafting.

Today was not a good day. The Crafting attempfts more or less did not bring anything with value, as three of the materials got destroyed whithin the process and two usabel but not enhenced chain armor sets were created. Barryt decided to just hang them at the wall to make his shop look more rusic.

Spoiler

ID# 55345 results:

Craft: 2 (fail)

+2 xp, -1 mat

Spoiler

D# 55346 results:

Craft: 7 (good)

+3 xp, -1 mat

Chainmail (good armor)

Spoiler

ID# 55347 results:

Craft: 5 (good)

+3 xp, -1 mat

Chainmail (good armor)

Spoiler

ID# 55348 results:

+2 xp, -1 mat

Spoiler

ID# 55349 results:

+2 xp, -1 mat

Edited by TurirBarym

Daily crafting day 10 (Rank 4):

Today Barryt inspected his remaining Materials and found out pretty quickly, that there wasn't anything of good quality. This was bad for making something functional, as he wouldnt want armor to get destroyed while a fight. What else can I create of it? Something that won't be used n combat.

And Barryt had an idea. He would create some armor just to equip a mannequin with it. So it had to look cool, but it hadn't to be funktional. The Helmet he created looks cool, with runes and horns, while the dark armor was more decent, but still good looking. This qould improve how his shop looked like.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a9/e8/3e/a9e83ebb9acc1c74128e0bcf50c57a8f.jpghttp://orig03.deviantart.net/c924/f/2011/182/d/4/evil_horned_helmet_by_akeiron-d3kopdg.jpg

Crafting attempts:

Spoiler
Spoiler

ID# 55669 results:

Craft: 6 (good)

+3 xp, -1 mat

Dark metal boots

Spoiler

ID# 55670 results:

+3 xp, -1 mat

Dark metal Bracers

Spoiler

ID# 55671 results:

+3 xp, -1 mat

Dark metal Armor

Spoiler

ID# 55672 results:

Craft: 6 (good)

+3 xp, -1 mat

Dark spike Helmet

Spoiler

ID# 55673 results:

Craft: 4 (bad item)

Loot: 4 (not salvaged)

+2 xp, -1 mat

Edited by TurirBarym
  • 11 months later...

After receiving a private massage from a guy he did not know Hei appeared in front of the dark stone building which was Barryt's Forge. - This one looks a little cold and dark, should I really enter - he asked himself, opening the message again.

Hello there, here is Barryt. Is it really you Lee? I have read a lot of your blog and we met in USA a few years ago. Maybe you don't remember, but I do. You looked like a nice guy and if you are here you might need some help, as a lot of newer players. I have a blacksmiths workshop and shop in the outer part of the city, come and visit me.

Hei was not sure how to feel about it, but getting some help from someone he might have known out of the game was good, and he even knew his real name. So Hei entered the shop and felt that he really did know the guy who was standing in there. The shops atmosphere was just as Barry's room in the US had been. "Hello, nice to here from you. I was not sure if I should come, as I did not know your name, but the shop shows the real you. So what have you got to help me?" With these words he had a look at all the items in the shop.

There was a person entering the shop. This was the first time in quite a while. If I am right there has never been a customer beside Pajaluna and Lambic, and I didn't sell them anything, as I gifted the stuff to them. Barryt had a look at the arrival and he instantly knew who it was. The man had black hair hanging deep into his face, a big spear on his back and a sleeveless cloth armour with a slightly Chinese style covered what was covered of his skin. After having a short look at the store the young man Barryt had already identified as Hei/ Lee greeted him and asked for what he had to help him.

I see you don't have to much trouble. Have you already done some questing? That spear does not look like it was some starter equipment. Do you only fight with the two handed version? I have a nice spear right over here. And Barryt points at his Heart seekers spear.
If you fight with it you can use a shield with it, I have a nice one here. And there are some gauntlets made for fighting too. You can have it all, don't wanna see ya die old chap

- Heart seekers Spear

- Fear eater

- Gauntlets

Edited by TurirBarym

"Wow, that is way to friendly of you, let me pay you at least one of the pieces" Hei looks at the price tags an sees that most of the things is quite expensive. The gauntlets are just 250 col, so he says "I don't have much by now, but I could pay these gauntlets, so you got at least a little bit out of me" Hei takes the items and sends 250 col over to Barryt.

- What a luck I just finished the quest and have some free points to invest in to skills. learning how to fight with the shorter version of spears should be good. - So Hei bows himself of and leaved the store. Investing some points into the one handed assault spear skill he directly changes his equipment. The cloth armour wanders into a vanity slot, as it would just be for looks at the moment. He unequipped the new spear he had just gotten and equipped the Hear seekers Spear instead, as the spear was just one handed he would also equip the big shield he had just gotten and the gauntlets. - The gauntlets are cool, they make my hands look like some dragons claws -

+ Heart seekers Spear
+ Fear eater
+ Gauntlets
-250 col

• 2 weeks later...

It was a cloudy day as Saphira walk down the street. She saw a dark building made out of dark stone. Hei said her she would find there a dagger, leery she looked through the windows. Inside the forge was it gloomy. In front of the entrance she stopped, she breath in deeply and enter the forge. Inside the room she looked around anderen saw the owner of the forge. On a little table she saw the dagger, Hei said the truth. Saphira pass the room and Take the dagger. Referent she looked at the dagger, she turn the dagger around anderen looked at the cutting edge, it looks very sharp, Saphira thought. As she finished looking at the cutting edge Saphira went to the owner of the forge "Hi, Hei told me i could got here an dagger. I saw that you have one, it have a good quality ist must be expensive. How much would it pay?"

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Barryt was just thinking about crafting something from the last material he had in his storage, when he saw someone outside his shop. Could this be a customer? I haven't had one besides Hei, who wasn't really buying anything. So he decided that he could take a break from crafting and made ready for someone to enter. The door opened and a girl entered the small shop, looking around for a short moment and then purposeful walked to the table where the Bloody Dagger was placed. She took it and had a good look at it. The dagger began dripping from blood and it seemed as if it was what she was looking for. Barryt came closer to have a look at the player, who just turned around and told him, that Hei had sent her to get a better dagger.

And indeed, Hei sent her here and he did more than just that, just a few hours earlier he had sent him a pm, telling him to give the girl that would come later the dagger, while he would get three materials, which where sent with the message.

"Oh, h-hello, I am B-Barryt, y-you must be Saphira" he stuttered. Then he added after deeply breathing "Hei told me you would be coming, so we already have a deal. It was quite some work creating such a nice dagger, but you can have it for free. he already paid for it, and I will try and craft some fitting armour for you, is there a stile you prefer?"

- 1 Bloody Dagger
+3 Mats

Hei -3 Mats

OOC: Du bekommst den Dolch so wie er oben steht, und solltest noch antworten, dann versuche ich noch passende Rüstung für dich herzustellen
@Saphira

Edited by TurirBarym

After meeting the girl Hei had sent to him Barryt had a good idea what kind of armour would fit her well. As it seemed she prefered the dagger, so a clumsy heavy armour would be less helpful than it would interfere with her fighting style. There had to be a good mix between heavy armour and holding it decent enough to not prevent her from fighting. So Barryt searched for a good idea and there was one, he should create some bracers for her.

What kind of bracers would fit to her? Her name is from some gem, I think a blue one, so it should be blue, but as the dagger fighter might use sneak a lot it shouldn't be to bright. so dark blue. with these thought he took one of the ore lumps into the fire, waiting for it to get hot. Wehen it was glowing red he began working it, but after a few strikes with the hammer it exploded into pixels. "Dammit, maybe Hei's mats are of better quality"

So he began crafting, this time he used one of the new mats from Hei. The quality was better, so it did not get destroyed, but the bracers looked like a five year old kid had drawn them and after that a car rode over them. So this was another failure. Nearly without motivation he tried a third time, and it went way better than he had hoped for. The bracers he created from the material looked like some wings, feathers added to make it look less like heavy armour and more like some nice accessoire.

After he had gotten this he tried crafting something else, but he was not really sure what it should become and so he was not to sad, as the material broke before he had a look on what he would have created.

Spoiler

Attempt 1:
ID# 80575
Craft 2 -> fail
-1 mat +2 EXP

Spoiler

Attempt 2:
ID# 80576
Craft 4 -> bad item
Loot: 7 -> no salvage
-1 mat +2 EXP

Spoiler

Attempt 3:
ID# 80577
Craft: 11 -> rare item
-1 mat
+6 EXP

Name: Fearless Wings

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 80577

Roll: 11

Item Type: heavy Armour

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Mitigation , Regen

Description: f2c1838d9102afc4e11832009aa4fda4.jpg

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Spoiler

Attempt 4:
ID# 80578
Craft 1 -> crit fail
-1 mat +2 EXP

Edited by TurirBarym
  • 2 weeks later...

After his day off, fighting with Hei in the mountains Barryt was happy to be back into his little workshop. The wolf had dropped some Amts and so it was Barryts turn to turn them into something useful. At first he was trying to craft a weapon for Hei, that would be nearly as unerring as his hearth seeker spear, but with the potential to do some more damage, but this project got stopped quite soon, when the material just exploded with a message telling him that he had had a critical failure.

The next mat Hei worked on was better and he was able to craft a dagger, in which he caught the essence of electricity, so the weapon was able to shock an enemy, rendering him helpless. The nest Item he crafted where a pair of bracers with jade stone decoration, wich had the ability to heal the wearer from some damage.

His last project, a big axe was once again put to an end by the game, when the nearly finished item got destroyed while putting it into the cold water.

Spoiler

ID# 82016
Craft: 1 (crit fail)
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Spoiler

ID# 82017
Craft: 9 -> Uncommon
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Name: Spark

ID: 82017

Roll: 9

Item Type: Dagger

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Paralyze (Remove enemy action on 9-10)

Description: A Dagger shaped like a lightning bolt, little electrical sparks crackle around it.

Post Link: Post

Spoiler

ID# 82018
Craft: 10 -> Uncommon
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Name: Bracers of Regeneration

ID: 82018

Roll: 10

Item Type: Heavy Armour, Bracers

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Regen (+9 HP after enemy Hit)

Description: Simple steel bracers, inlaid with silver ornaments and a piece of jade stone.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Spoiler

ID# 82019
Craft: 2 -> fail
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Edited by TurirBarym