[SP F1] Material gathering and training - COMPLETED

Just a few days ago Barryt had gaind his profession and lost his friend. Still sad about this he changed his daily routine from just hanging around the starting city to training and preperations for fighting and saving others. Part of his preparations was getting new gear, with wich Mack helped him.

After opening his shop Barryt needs to go material hunting on a regular basis.

Edited by TurirBarym

It was a nice day, as it was every day. Barryt woke up early, and left the town before the sun rose, walking to a hill in the outside graslands to watch the beautiful sunrise.

I wish Lambic could see this, he never had the chance becaus it always was to risky to leave the town, but with my new armor its not much danger.

a little later Barryt decided to start his training by fighting some of the stronger direboars and weak wolf monsters.

It was a nice day, as it was every day. Barryt woke up early, and left the town before the sun rose, walking to a hill in the outside graslands to watch the beautiful sunrise.

I wish Lambic could see this, he never had the chance becaus it always was to risky to leave the town, but with my new armor its not much danger.

a little later Barryt decided to start his training by fighting some of the stronger direboars and weak wolf monsters.

Ready for some fighting Barryt equipped his Last Stand and his Glimmerstrike. There, a group of two direboars  were standing in the gras, looking for food. 

$ dicerolls pending $

Ready for some fighting Barryt equipped his Last Stand and his Glimmerstrike. There, a group of two direboars  were standing in the gras, looking for food. 

ID# 52666 results:

Battle: 5(miss, -2 Energy)

Craft: 6 (regen proc)

MOB: 6 ( hit, 3 dmg - 9 mit = 1 x 2 two boars)

Barryt runs towards them, charging his Glimmerstrike with energy to hit both of them with his <horizontal>. As he reaches them he releases the swordart, but they reacted quicker then he thought, evading his sword.

both of them landing an attack against Barryts new armor  and feeling their thorns.

While the boars healthbars dropped into the red Barryts shield began glowing, regenerating his health to full life

Battle stats:

Barryt: 12/12 HP | 2/3 Energy 

Direboar 1: 1/6 HP (-5 by thorns) | 2 mit | damage 3

Direboar 2: 1/6 HP (-5 by thorns) | 2 mit | damage 3

Edited by TurirBarym

Feeling the healing energy of his shield closing all wounds Barryt charges his sword again, another <horizontal> would do it. I hope I will hit them right this time Barryt thought while releasing his swordart and awaiting there counter attacks. 

Feeling the healing energy of his shield closing all wounds Barryt charges his sword again, another <horizontal> would do it. I hope I will hit them right this time Barryt thought while releasing his swordart and awaiting there counter attacks.

ID: 52667

Battle: 2

Craft: 9 

Mob: 10 (critical: 3+2=5-9=1*2=2)

The two boars again getting out of the swords way this time got real lucky, heavily hitting Barryt and avoiding the pointy spikes. Still their attack had no real effect, as last stands healing energy recovered his health back up to full live.

Battle stats:

Barryt: 12/12 HP | 1/3 Energy 

Direboar 1: 1/6 HP | 2 mit | damage 3

Direboar 2: 1/6 HP | 2 mit | damage 3

Edited by TurirBarym

"Damn, why wont these boars die" Barryt shouted angrily while slashing his sword at one of the two boars.

"Damn, why wont these boars die" Barryt shouted angrily while slashing his sword at one of the two boars.

ID# 52668 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 4

Loot: 16

MOB: 8

This time he hit it, letting it explode into pixels, but not without leaving a small wound on his left leg. The other boar was not much more successful as it exploded after tuching way to many spikes.

Battle stats:

Barryt: 10/12 HP | 1/3 Energy 

Direboar 1: 0/6 HP | 2 mit | damage 3

Direboar 2: 0/6 HP | 2 mit | damage 3

As both of them had disappeared he loot message appeared showing Barryt that they dropped two materials aswell as 60 col

Edited by TurirBarym

Nice fight, my new equipment is great. Barryt wandered thru the grasland, up and down the hills, looking if he would find a place for a short rest and maybe some strong plants he could use for forging.

Nice fight, my new equipment is great. Barryt wandered thru the grasland, up and down the hills, looking if he would find a place for a short rest and maybe some strong plants he could use for forging.

ID: 52679, loot: 2

Barryt was lucky with finding a nice spot, right besides a small stream, where a tree had fallen, now Barryt was using its trunk as bench. Time for breakfast, bread and water. Maybe I should look if i can buy something different next time I'm in town.

HP -> 12/12

Edited by TurirBarym

I think i should go and kill some more, my break was long enough Barryt said to himself while standing up from his tree trunk. 

This place surely was a nice one, the murmuring of water with the chirping if birds in the trees. All this got disturbed by a growl. Barryt quickly took his shield and his sword looking where the sound was coming from.

As he turned around he found the where, or better the what. It was a dark grey wolf with glowing red eyes, showing his teeth.

The wolf launched himself into the air, towards Barryt.

I think i should go and kill some more, my break was long enough Barryt said to himself while standing up from his tree trunk. 

This place surely was a nice one, the murmuring of water with the chirping if birds in the trees. All this got disturbed by a growl. Barryt quickly took his shield and his sword looking where the sound was coming from.

As he turned around he found the where, or better the what. It was a dark grey wolf with glowing red eyes, showing his teeth.

Spoiler

ID# 52680

Mob: 2

The wolf launched himself into the air, towards Barryt. Failing in his attemt to reach his neck the wolf lands next to the heavy armored man.

Battle stats:

Forestwolf: 8/8 HP| 2 mit | 3 dmg

Barryt: 12/12 HP | 3/3 Energy 

Edited by TurirBarym

After the hostile creature attacked Barryt stepped back a little and changed into his fighter stance. His sword beginning to glow in a green color he released the power of <snake bite> onto this wolf.

After the hostile creature attacked Barryt stepped back a little and changed into his fighter stance. His sword beginning to glow in a green color he released the power of <snake bite> onto this wolf.

ID# 52681, battle: 3

the two chained stings with his sword end in light air, as the wolf jumps back and out of Barryts reach.

Battle stats:

Forestwolf: 8/8 HP| 2 mit | 3 dmg

Barryt: 12/12 HP | 2/3 Energy 

Edited by TurirBarym

Ooc: changing to wolf and barryt in one post

ID: 52682

battle: 2 (miss)

mob: 6 ( 3-9=1 dmg | 7-2=5 thorns)

craft: 6 ( regen)

Quickly after jumping back the wolf leaped onto Barryt, biting and clawing for him, but most of its attack got blocked by the spiky armor Barryt wore. 

A little perplexed by this attack Barryt miss aimed his next attack, so the only damage recieved by the wolf was inflicted by the thorns. 

While still standing near the wolf, not able to hit him the regenerativ power if last stand activated and heald Barryts wounds

Battle stats:

Forestwolf: 3/8 HP| 2 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by TurirBarym

Again, I missed again. I need to concentrate on this fight, Lambic died because I was just not able to hit the fu**ing boar. Barryt started another <snake bite>

Again, I missed again. I need to concentrate on this fight, Lambic died because I was just not able to hit the fu**ing boar. Barryt started another <snake bite>

ID: 52684

battle: 9 (crit: 3+1=4*2=8-2=6dmg)

loot: 2

mob: 3

this time he was able to hit the wolf. As it again tryed to jump against Barryt the two blows of Glimmerstrike went thru its throat and the wolf died, exploding into pixels, leavin the loot screen with one more material.

Edited by TurirBarym

Another monster dead, what was now to come? Maybe he could find some usable mineral deposits ner the water. Barryt began searching and wNdering up the stream. 

Another monster dead, what was now to come? Maybe he could find some usable mineral deposits ner the water. Barryt began searching and wandering up the stream. 

ID# 52685, loot: 18

oh, they look nice Barryt thought while seeing some crystalline plants next to the water. I bet you could create quite a nice dagger with these leafs.

energy -> 2

Edited by TurirBarym

should I head back towards town, killing some more boars on my way. Barryt wondered while walking thru the moist meadows. Having nothing better to do he made his way to the open hills, looking for a group of strong boars.

There were anothe two of them he would likely kill without being niticed by more of them.

should I head back towards town, killing some more boars on my way. Barryt wondered while walking thru the moist meadows. Having nothing better to do he made his way to the open hills, looking for a group of strong boars.

There were anothe two of them he would likely kill without being niticed by more of them.

Barryt sprints towards the two Boars, loading his sword with a light blue shimmering. As he reaches them he lets the sword slash forward, hitting both of them, leaving a stream of red pixels on their sides as his <horizontal> Slashes thru them. 
The boar next to where he comes  to an halt starts an attack of its own, hitting him with his tusks, just to fade into pixels, as the thorn damage rips it apart.
One dead, one more left Barryt whispers to himself, while last stand heals his wounds

ID: 52702
battle: 6 (3*1-2=1 dmg)
mob: 2 (miss boar 1)

ID: 52703
craft: 9 (regen)
Loot: 7 --> just the mats
mob: 7 (hit boar 2)

Battle stats:

Direboar 1: 5/6 HP | 2 mit | damage 3

Direboar 2: 0/6 HP | 2 mit | damage 3

Edited by TurirBarym

There he was, fighting against direboars, two at a time and it didn't even feel like danger. Wasn't just a week ago, that he and Lambic hadn't have enough power to kill one of the weaker ones together? These kind of questions wandered thru his brain while he charged his sword with energy to take out the remaining boar with a well aimed <snake bite>

ID# 52705 results:

Battle: 9 (krit: 3+1=4*2=8-2=6dmg)

Craft: 10

Loot: 5 --> just mats

MOB: 3 (fail)

Everything went as planned, the boar run a way a little to charge at him, he jumped out of the way, while releasing his deadly sword art. Two green arcs of light, that was all you could see, before the boars hp dropped to zero and it collapsed into sparkeling pixels.

Two materials, that was all the loot window said.

Edited by TurirBarym

these fights dont last long, if I'll be as efficient as this for the rest of the day I may have free time this afternoon.

Knowing that his needs of material wasn't as high as the of high rank smiths he went on, just looking for a few mats more. I should look for some nice wood or so, maybe i can make a good shield one day. With this in mind he wandered towards the forest zone, expecting some monsters like the wolf earlier to appear.

these fights dont last long, if I'll be as efficient as this for the rest of the day I may have free time this afternoon.

Knowing that his needs of material wasn't as high as the of high rank smiths he went on, just looking for a few mats more. I should look for some nice wood or so, maybe i can make a good shield one day. With this in mind he wandered towards the forest zone, expecting some monsters like the wolf earlier to appear.

ID: 52707, loot: 10

while being lucky, that nothing tryed to kill him he still wasn't really successful as he had not found any useful materials in the outer part of the forest.

energy -> 2/3

Edited by TurirBarym

maybe I should go deeper into the forest, this would increase my chances of finding anithing usable, but also the monsters will be stronger around there I think

so he decided to stay at the outer region of the forest, looking for some iron wood or so.

ID: 52725, loot: 19

strolling around the forest Barryt soon finds a broken tree, whose wood is easy to gather, at least with chopping some with his sword. 

+1 material

Edited by TurirBarym

Time for some more fighting, and afterwards chilling at the pond in town, maybe eating some cake.

looking around, searching for easy prey Barryt finds a big black Boar, labeld as Boarking, and with it one direboar.

this would be a nice fight and quite some training.

Battle stats:

Boarking: 8/8 HP | 2 mit | 4 dmg

Direboar: 6/6 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Barryt: 12/12 HP | 3/3 ENG | 9 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by TurirBarym

The Boarking releases a loud *woof* befor staring at Barryt with murderous intent in this eyes. This little human wouldn't get away with killing his boars.

ID# 52790 results:

Mob: 6 (hit: 4-9=1; thorns 7-2=5)

The enormous Boar charges at Barryt, grunting whith his head just a bit over the ground. The moment it reaches the human it flicks up his head to rip this humans body apart with his tusks. But it didn't work as expected. The heavy armor was strong enough to absorb most of the blow and its spikes cut ihto the Boars nose

Battle stats:

Boarking: 3/8 HP | 2 mit | 4 dmg

Direboar: 6/6 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Barryt: 11/12 HP | 3/3 ENG | 9

Edited by TurirBarym

Seeing the animation of pixelated blood flying from the boarkings nose Barryt draws his sword, and while drawing it releasing his <snake bite>

Seeing the animation of pixelated blood flying from the boarkings nose Barryt draws his sword, and while drawing it releasing his <snake bite>

ID# 52791 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 2

MOB: 8

Just as the sword begins its arc towards the kings side the second boar tackles Barryt away from its majesty, ignoring the dangers of the spiky armor.

Battle stats:

Direboar: 1/6 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Barryt: 10/12 HP | 2/3 ENG

Edited by TurirBarym

The king turns around, startimg another attack agains this annoying human.

ID: 52794

mob: 1

the small creature flies away from him by his guards attack. So it is more time to chare the tiny enemy. Not looking for its sourrounding the boarking didn't notice a stick sticking from the ground and stumbling over it.

Battle stats:

Direboar: 1/6 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Barryt: 10/12 HP | 2/3 ENG

Edited by TurirBarym