[F1 - Rank 2 Fisherman Shop] The Crimson Fishery

While the word shop might inspire certain images to come to mind the Crimson Fishery isn't one of those shops. In truth The Crimson Fishery is more of a tent set up within the Town of Beginnings where the various array of fish and the other product available can be put out for display. The small domed shaped tent has one main entrance and once someone passes in they'll immediately be met with the smell of fish and the sides of the tent are occupied with tables and various crates all packed full of preserved items which are more for display than to sell. When something is caught its rarely kept on the shelves long enough.

In Stock

Spoiler
Spoiler

The LD Result Chart

[1] = Catch a soggy boot that disappears instantly
[2-10] = Catch a soggy boot
[11-14] = Catch a dead, rotting fish
[15-16] = Catch a small fish
[17-18] = Catch a medium fish

[19] = Catch a large fish

[20] = Catch a monster fish

The CD Result Chart (only applicable if LD is above a 14)

[1] = Bad quality, falling apart (lose fish)
[2-4] = Bad quality

[5-7] = Good quality

[8-9] = Uncommon quality (1 enhancement)

[10-11] = Rare quality (2 enhancements)

[12] = Perfect quality (3 enhancements)

The MobD Result Chart (only applicable if LD fish result is higher than current rank)

[1-5] = Fish is caught without an issue
[6-8] = Fish gets away, lose bait

[9] = Fish gets away, line breaks (you must buy a new fishing rod)

[10] = Fish gets away, line breaks, and your rod smacks in the face and does dmg (Level x 2)

Don't Forget the Basics (Special Professions)

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP

Good Item: 2 EXP

Uncommon Item: 3 EXP

Rare Item: 5 EXP

Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Rank 1: 0 EXP (2 Crafts per day)
Rank 2: 40 EXP (4 Crafts per day)
Rank 3: 
160 EXP (Crafts per day)
Rank 4: 640 EXP (8 Crafts per day)
Rank 5: 2560 EXP (10 Crafts per day)

Edited by Magda

Day One

Madga started the day with a smile as she made her way towards the lake she'd only discovered with the help of her brother. Once she'd arrived she strolled right out onto that pier and cast her line out into the water. It didn't take long before she felt something struggle against her line and it was quickly reeled in. When the boot emerged from the water she could only shake her head as she unhooked it and dropped it to the side. "This time," she whispered as she cast her line out once more. This time she'd capture that legendary walking fish she'd heard so much about. The tug on her line wasn't all that strong which meant she probably didn't catch it. When she reeled it in she was rather disappointed to see that it was yet another boot. "Well at least I got that pair of boots for Michiko," she mused. Mack probably made that comment as a joke but it looked like it would be coming true.

1. ID: 52919; LD: 2 [Caught a Soggy Boot] +1 Exp
  2. ID: 52920; LD: 9 [Caught a Soggy Boot] +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

Yet another quiet day full of naught but fishing. Magda sighed while she shook her head. While she wasn't all that thrilled with having so little to do she was excited about the idea of catching a legendary fish. So this day she would get it. No matter what! Her line was cast out into the waters but the tug she felt on her line was way too weak to be the walking fish monster that she'd heard so much about. When she reeled it in she found out she'd caught a rather small looking fish. Her eyes narrowed as she sighed. "Well that'll be good to eat at least." Once more she cast her line out and this time the tug that came back was a bit more insistent and had more strength behind it. Before she could react though her line snapped and she fell back on her but. "Ouch," she muttered as her brow furrowed.

Day Two (3/24)

1. ID: 52997; LD: 16 [Small Fish]; CD: 5 [Good Quality] +2 Exp
  2. ID: 52999; LD: 17 [Medium Fish]; CD: 8 [Uncommon]; MD: 8 [Fish Gets away; Bait Lost] +3 Exp
Edited by Magda

"Today you're mine," the redhead exclaimed as she cast the line far out into the water. Her first attempt produced yet another soggy boot which she spent several moments just staring at. "Ugh. I need to put a sign up to stop people from throwing their old boots in the lake. Seriously some people," she muttered. She didn't quite understand the concept that the lake spawned these items but that didn't really matter. The second time she cast her line out she was nearly taken off her feet when the her prey pulled against it. "Oh heck yeah!" The redhead quickly fought against her opponent and eventually won the day. The large fish emerged from the waters and while it wasn't the legendary walking fish she was quite proud of her catch. "Oh wait till Mack sees this!"

Day Three (3/25)

1. ID:53116; LD: 10 [Soggy Boot] +1 Exp
  2. ID:53117; LD: 19 [Large Fish]; CD: 9 [Uncommon]; MD: 1 [Caught] +3 Exp; Blue Macklin
Edited by Magda

It was the start of another day. The weather was beautiful and the skies clear. I walked down to the pier with that old fishing rod in my hand. The waters were still as I looked out across them and the surface was only disturbed by my line as I cast it out. Several minutes pass before I felt something tug on my line so I quickly started to reel it back in. My expectations were high but all I was rewarded with was another soggy boot. I grumble and say, "Well at this rate I will at least have the largest selection of footwear in all of Aincrad." I cast my line out once more and wait with baited breath. My line moves again but I wait. I don't reel it in just yet. It goes taught again but still I wait. On the third pull I start reeling that sucker in and... I end up with another boot that matches the first one. I let out a hearty laugh. "I guess I could sell boots alongside the fish."

Day Four (3/26)

1. ID: 53247; LD: 9 [Soggy Boot] +1 Exp
  2. ID: 53248; LD: 2 [Soggy Boot] +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

"Today," she muttered as she stood on the pier. For several moments she stared out at the water before her line was finally cast out. Long before she reeled in her first catch she had a sneaking suspicion of what it was. Once it broke through to the surface her eyes narrowed when she saw the boot on the end of her line. "Maybe I really should just closed own shop and sell boots," she mused. Her line was cast out again. This time it sat there for quite some time before she started to reel it in. What she got though nearly made her gag until she tossed it the dead and rotting fish back into the water. "Ugh."

Day Five (3/27)

1. ID: 53498; LD: 3 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  2. ID: 53499; LD: 13 [Dead, Rotting Fish]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

Madga stood on the pier of the lake she'd spent nearly the passed week at in her quest to capture and subdue the legendary fish. The fish that, according to what people said, could actually walk on land. A giant walking fish... she was not only excited to see this first hand but she wanted to be the one to kill the legendary fish. Her line was cast out and on the first try she brought back a relatively small fish. With a slight nod she added it to her inventory and cast her line out once more in hopes of being able to subdue that legend. What she brought back though was the one item that she had a bulk of in her shop, another soggy boot. Her head lowered with a sigh and she added the thing to her inventory. "So many boots."

Day Six (3/28)

1. ID: 53758, LD: 16 [Small Fish]; CD: 8 [Uncommon Quality]; +3 Exp Vita Yuppie
  2. ID: 53759; LD: 10 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

The previous day she'd been so engrossed in questing with her brother that Magda had totally missed out on catching some fish. This time however she was more than determined. She was going to do it. Today was the day she'd catch that fabled beast of the lake. Her line was cast out and almost immediately she felt a powerful tug along the line as something took hold of the bait. Slowly she was dragged forward along the pier but she didn't relent. The redhead put everything she had into catching that fish and she was rewarded with her effort. It wasn't the legendary fish that much was clear but it looked pretty great in her opinion. She quickly added it to her inventory and started to try and get another. This time she only caught a soggy boot which she reluctantly added to her inventory as well.

Day 7 (3/30)

1. ID: 54054, LD: 19 [Large Fish]; CD: 11 [Rare Quality]; MD: 4 [Caught Fish Without an Issue]; 5 Exp
  2. ID: 54055; LD: 10 [Soggy Boot]; 1 Exp
Edited by Magda

Magda strolled out onto the pier with confidence practically rolling off of her. Once she reached the end of the pier she stopped and pointed the end of her fishing rod out at the lack and proclaimed in a loud boisterous tone, "You're mine today fish! I'm calling you out!" Her line was cast out but the first catch of the day ended up being nothing more than a soggy boot. It was added to her inventory and her line was cast out once more. Her next catch wasn't kept and was quickly thrown back before she gagged. She'd caught a fish alright. The only issue was it was already dead and long since started to rot.
Day 8 (3/31)

1. ID: 54388; LD: 2 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  2. ID: 54389; LD: 14 [Dead Rotting Fish]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

It was the dawn of another day and as the sun peaked above the horizon that morning Magda was already at the pier. She was full of hope and determination as she cast her line out. She'd catch that legendary fish and bring it to heel. Her first catch of the day was a little disappointing... another soggy boot. Magda let out a low sigh as she cast her line out again. When she caught the boot's twin she just shook her head and added both of them to her inventory. "Well this has been a rather productive day," she said sarcastically. At the very least she'd be known far and wide for having the largest selection of boots in all of Aincrad.

Day 9 (4/1)

1. ID: 54643; LD: 10 [Soggy Boot] +1 Exp
  2. ID: 54645; LD: 9 [Soggy Boot] +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

Another day had arrived. Another chance to wait for her prey to reveal itself. Magda cast her line out and was content to wait for as long as it took. The line was suddenly drawn taught and she quickly reeled it in but here wasn't much resistance. She'd caught a small fish but it wasn't the size that was important. Upon inspection she realized that this fish was of the highest quality possible that she could catch. The redhead smiled as she cast her line out again. The line went taught but during the struggle to get the fish reeled in the line went slack. The fish had gotten away and took her bait with it.

Day 10 (4/2)

1. ID: 54807; LD: 16 [Small Fish]; CD: 12(+1 Custom Rod)[Perfect Quality]; +8 Exp
  2. ID: 54808; LD: 19 [Large Fish]; CD: 3(+1 Custom Rod)[Bad Quality]; MD: 6[Got away, Lost Bait]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

Magda stifled a yawn as she walked down the pier. She'd gotten an earlier start today than usual. Due to her lack of luck in catching the legendary fish she figured it might be active at different times. She cast her line out and waited but was only rewarded with a soggy boot. She let out a low sigh as she added it to her inventory. "Yep, most extensive footwear collection in all of Aincrad." She cast her line out again full of hope. However, one again she reeled in a soggy boot. "Well at least I have both of them. I can't do much with a single boot."

Day 11 (4/3)

1. ID: 55014, LD: 10 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  2. ID: 55016; LD: 12 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

The start of her day was bright and early per usual. It was strange though after all of her practice she felt like she could actually catch more fish than she'd ever caught before. Her light was cast out and she had a very good feeling about this one. When she reeled it in she was pleasantly surprised that she'd caught a medium sized fish. While it wasn't the legend it was of the highest quality possible. Her next attempt only provided her with a fish that had died already and started to rot away. Her third attempt rewarded her with a smaller fish of average quality, and her final attempt left her with yet another fish that was rank. The rotting ones were thrown away while the remaining two were added to her inventory.

Day 12 (4/4)

1. ID: 55244; LD: 18 [Medium Fish]; CD: 12{+1}[Perfect Quality]; Exp: +8
  2. ID: 55245; LD: 11 [Dead Rotting Fish]; Exp +1
  3. ID: 55246; LD: 16 [Small Fish]; CD: 6{+1}[Good Quality]; +2 Exp
  4. ID: 55248; LD: 11 [Dead Rotting Fish]; Exp +1
Edited by Magda

It was the start of a beautiful day on the first floor. Magda had traveled to the lake early this morning so when she stood on the pier she had to stifle a yawn. She looked around for a few moments and marveled over how she was the only one to ever show up at the lake. Perhaps this profession just wasn't that popular after all. She cat her line out and for the first two attempts all she was awarded with was a pair of water logged boots for her effort. The third time also produced another boot but it quickly vanished. Her brow furrowed as she cast her line out one last time. The dead rotting fish she dragged out of the lake was quickly thrown back.

Day 13 (4/6)

1. ID: 55499; LD: 8 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  2. ID: 55500; LD: 3 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  3. ID: 55501; LD: 1 [Soggy Boot that vanishes]; +1 Exp
  4. ID: 55502; LD: 11 [Dead Rotting Fish]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

Magda sighed dejectedly as her first two catches of the day proved to be yet another pair of soggy boots. Once again the though of closing down her fish stand to open a boot shop amused her but she didn't give up. She'd never give up, at least not until she'd caught that legendary fish. The monstrous fish that was fabled to be able to walk on land. Her third catch proved to be better. It was a small fish and after that she quickly caught a medium fish. Both were of average quality so they wouldn't possess any remarkable traits but they could be made into sushi if nothing else. The redhead smiled as she prepared to head back to the town for the day.

Day 14

1. ID: 55650; LD: 9 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  2. ID: 55651; LD: 9 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  3. ID: 55652; LD: 15 [Small Fish]; CD: 4[+1][Good Quality]; +2 Exp
  4. ID: 55653; LD: 18 [Medium Fish]; CD: 4[+1][Good Quality]; +2 Exp
Edited by Magda
  • 5 months later...

It'd been quite some time since I'd been out to the little dock last. In truth it felt like it'd been eons since Mack first brought me here. It was a small favor as he gave into my request to finally get out of the starting city. My rod and arm moved as if I'd never stopped fishing though that was probably more due to the game than any built in muscle memory. Especially since this body of mine wasn't actually real. With a quick flick of my wrist the line was cast out into the water. It sat there for several moments as I waited with baited breath. I could only hope that today would be the day that I'd face down that legendary fish I'd heard about. Alas fate is never kind. It was a fact that was soon demonstrated by the poor haul I garnered from today's work. I fished a total of three soggy boots from their watery tomb. One of which vanished as soon as the leather tongue broke the water's surface. I actually groaned at that one. The second catch of the day was actually a fish. Albeit it had long since died and was already rotted away. My nose scrunched as I tossed it away. There wasn't any use in keeping it after all. One dejected sigh later I was on my way back to town. With nothing to show for today's work.

Day 1 upon return

1. ID: 68393; LD: 2 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  2. ID: 68394; LD: 11 [Dead; Rotting Fish]; +1 Exp
  3. ID: 68395; LD: 10 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  4. ID: 68396; LD: 1 [Soggy Boot; Vanished]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda
  • 3 weeks later...

Things had been more hectic than I realized but eventually I managed to find enough free time to travel back out to the lake in order to get some much needed rest and relaxation in. I stare out upon the calm surface of the water. There is a thoughtful look in my eye while I tighten my grip around the fishing rod. “Well her goes nothing,” I say with an exasperated tone. The day went by rather uneventful. I managed to catch three new boots for my collection. Of course they were all soggy. I actually managed to catch a fish! Albeit it was a small one and it was definitely of subpar quality. I didn’t bother really checking it too much and left it in my inventory. After all it was that legendary monster of a fish that I truly sought. On the fateful day where I find that beast… well let’s just say it’ll be a good day.

Day 1 upon second return

1. ID: 69228; LD: 2 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  2. ID: 69229; LD: 15[Small Fish]; CD: 1 [+1] Bad Quality; +1 Exp
  3. ID: 69230; LD: 8[Soggy boot]; +1 Exp
  4. ID: 69231; LD: 3 [Soggy boot]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda
  • 2 months later...

I had to stifle a yawn as I walked out onto the dock and prepared my fishing rod. For a moment I pause with my hand held only a few inches from my mouth as I focus my gaze upon the surface of the water. It was like karma must have taken a special disliking to me because lately I had nothing but sour luck when it came to reeling in the catch. At this rate it wasn't very likely that I'd reel in the one catch I wanted above all else. With a slight sigh I cast my line out for the first time for the day. It didn't take long before there was a slight tug on the line and I reeled in yet another soggy boot. In fact the rest of the day only sees more and more boots pile up upon the pier.

Suddenly I am nearly overcome with a sense of frustration as frown and cross my arms over my chest. "I hope this streak of bad luck doesn't persist... otherwise I'll never find that legendary fish." I really wanted to fight it too.

(1/5/17)

1. ID: 73852; LD: 3 [Soggy Boot]; +1 XP
  2. ID: 73853; LD: 7 [Soggy boot]; +1 XP
  3. ID: 73854; LD: 9 [Soggy Boot]; +1 XP
  4. ID: 73855; LD: 8 [Soggy Boot]; +1 XP
Edited by Magda

"Hmph!" This monster fish was way more elusive than I could have possibly imagined! To be honest I thought all of the warnings I got were just people trying to discourage me from spending my time fishing, but here I was standing on the pier after so many days with more boots than any woman had a right to own. Now I didn't mind an extensive boot collection by any means. I did however prefer them nice and dry and definitely not soggy! With a slight smirk I stepped up to the edge of the pier full of vigor and confidence that today would be the day. "You're mine you blasted fish."

The lure was cast out, and in no time at all I had a bite. My lips parted in a triumphant hurrah up until I felt the line snap and watched as if in slow motion as my rod came back and smacked me square in the face. After I suppressed a string of curses I stood up and cast a wary glance towards my remaining health. It wasn't a major drop to that green bar but it was enough to make me proceed with caution. The next catch was a dead rotting fish. "Ick," he muttered as I unceremoniously threw it back. This would not deter me nor would it erode my confidence that I would pull this off. My efforts were rewarded with two more soggy boots to add to my growing collection. "Dammit," I muttered with disdain.

(1/6/17)

1. ID: 73926; LD: 15 [Small Fish]; CD: 12 [11+1] (Perfect); MD: 10 ( Fish gets away, line breaks, 24 DMG); +1 Exp
  2. ID: 73927; LD: 14 [Dead Rotting Fish]; +1 Exp
  3. ID:73928; LD: 10 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
  4. ID: 73929; LD: 8 [Soggy Boot]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda

Once more the red-haired fisherman steps out onto the pier. Her journey to capture that oh so elusive monster fish had yet to be accomplished. Despite the many setbacks and countless pairs of soggy boots she'd gotten as a reward she was determined to see this through to the end. With a flick of her wrist she cast her line out into the water. Then much to her surprise she'd actually hooked the very beast that she so valiantly sought. However, it made short work of her line and caused the rod to snap back and smack her square int he face. He groaned and let out a feral growl which was quickly accompanied by a stamp of her foot.

The next fish was promptly returned to the water since it was both dead and rotting. The third was catch was a decently sized fish but the little bugger broke her line and ran off with her bait. Magda let out a low sigh as she baited her line once more and cast it out into the water. Her hopes and dreams rested upon that cast. Hopes and dreams that were soundly crushed when she heard her rod crack at the slightest tug from... a small fish. "Bah." It was all she could muster as he tossed the item down. Now she'd have to go buy a new one. This... was something she'd refrain from telling her brother without a doubt.

(1/11/17)

1. ID: 74121; LD: 20 [Monster Fish]; CD: 3 [2+1](Bad Quality); MD: 10 [Take 24 Damage]; +1 Exp
  2. ID: 74123; LD: 14 [Dead Rotting Fish]; +1 Exp
  3. ID: 74124; LD: 18 [Medium Fish]; CD: 3 [2+1] (Bad Quality); MD: 6 [Fish Escaped, Bait Lost]; +1 Exp
  4. ID: 74125; LD: 16 [Small Fish]; MD: 9 [Line Breaks, must buy new rod]; +1 Exp
Edited by Magda