I had a few questions so I can make sure I fully understand the ins and outs of the Fisherman profession.

It's stated that Fish can do two things. The first it can be used by a cook. Example:

Small Fish (available with a rank 1 fishing rod) Guppy, minnow, sardine, etc. These fish are simple but cute and have a sharp taste. They are generally used in cooking for +1 LD or +1 EXP.

So does this mean that the good quality fish can be used to increase the item a Cook makes by +1 LD or +1 EXP? I don't see why someone would use Uncommon+ items that can get their own enhancements which is stated to stack with cooking in the Enhancements guide to give something a +1 to one thing or another.

The second:

Name: Big 'n Fat
Cost: 3
Cap: 3
Effect: Adds +(20 * Tier Level) to your maximum health for the thread.
Applicable to: Medium fish, large fish, monster fish

Cost. Is that the # of materials it takes to use this enhancement on an item or the # of slots required? If its slots is the Cap of 3 an error?

For the first question, it'd be cool if fish did do that. Might actually make the profession worth it, but it doesn't. At the moment, Fisherman is just a duplicate of the Cook profession, only unnecessarily complicated. For the second, it's the slot cost. It fills 3 slots, which means that it can only be applied to perfect. Not really a technical error, just poor formatting.

Edited by Takao