Psychologist, yes or no?

Hey guy's with the way nixon's story has been going, I am considering opening a kind of mental health clinic in the game. It would be for role play purposes of course. It would be free to patients, but it may help people flush out their characters personality and back story. And maybe more depending on the character. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or if I would have any takers however, so if I could get some feedback on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

I would love to do it, however, i must ask that anyone who chooses to use the serves's not come to me with actual IRL problems as I am not a certified psychologist. but i will be doing extensive research on the subject should this come to be.

I would love to do it, however, i must ask that anyone who chooses to use the serves's not come to me with actual IRL problems as I am not a certified psychologist. but i will be doing extensive research on the subject should this come to be.