[PP-F1] Going gathering (Ratatosk)

@Ratatosk

It was a bright day on the first floor. The Sun hung high in the sky, its warm presence blending with the cool breeze that rushed in the air. She stood atop the hill, just outside of the Town's gate, her view spanning to the horizon. It was a good day to gather, she felt it. Heading on off down the slope, Allania began her journey for the day. She was hoping that she would manage to gather a few materials this day. Her store was still low on resources so she really needed this trip to be a success.

Ratatosk looked at the Town of Beginnings and sighed, "It's too damn big, how the hell am I going to find the entrance now? Guess I might as well go hunting materials, can't be too bad now can it?" He was wrong, completely wrong. The blonde began walking and noticed Allania, "Oh no, girl!" Ratatosk ran away putting on as much speed and effort as possible, his girlphobia was messing with his brain. "No way, it's just my mi- AGHH!" He saw another girl and ran once again, hiding under a bench in fear. "Dead... I'm dead..."

Watching as this player saw her, then ran off, finally running back then sliding under a bench she laughed lightly. Walking over to the bench, Allania bent over to see what was under the bench. Seeing a player cowering under the bench, Allania put on a warm smile "Why hello there. Who might you be?". She had seen this person before and recalled that the last time they had met he had been checking out the girls from a tree. Sitting down in front of the bench, Allania sat there, eyes wide as she waited for a response.

Ratatosk was frozen in fear, trying his best to move his body. "M-Move... Ratatosk... MOVE!" He rolled over and started to topple over a hill like a log. "Agghhhh!! Bad idea, bad idea!" When the blonde finally hit the ground he was buried it in facefirst, "[censored]." At least he got away from a girl, that was what made it count. "Should search for some materials before I get hunted down, time to get to that. Damnit! No loot!"

ID# 53360

Loot 6 (4+2)

Edited by Ratatosk

Allania stood back up as the player disappeared from beneath the bench. What is he doing?, she thought as his figure started to tumble and turn over and over down the slope. Putting her hand to her head Allania let out a sigh, I best go and check on himshe thought, don't want him to go and injure himself. With that Allania broke out in a jog, heading down the hill to where she had seen the boy sprawled on the ground, when she reached the bottom of the hill she looked up and spotted him searching for something, materials most likely. So Allania headed over in his direction.