[SP-F1] Training to Acquire New Skills (Search and Detect, Part 1)

Khrysaor started to calm down as he was scolded by Sensei. With him getting calmer, he began to mull over what Sensei has been talking about. Khrysaor really could not dispute the logical explanation that was given to him. He now understood this was a test to see if he really could become a disciple to Sensei. The instant Khrysaor heard the last statement come out of Sensei's mouth, he was shocked into silence. He quickly came over his shock and started to fiddle with the menu bar. He tapped on the skills, then the skills list popped up. He could not believe his eyes. He actually unlocked a new skill, and it was called Search and Detect-Rank 0. After, he saw that he looked up to face Sensei. "I am really sorry that I doubted you and your intentions, please forgive me," apologized Khrysaor, while bowing his head. Sensei replied, "Oh no need to apologize, my boy. Water under the bridge. Can you figure out how you were able to gain this new skill. It was because today you were doing noting but trying to hone in on my location, those clues at the start were just the beginning when your skill was on the awakening stage. The moment it unlocked for you was when you were able to get through the maze successfully, by having to search for the key. Now, I think you should really go to bed, we will talk tomorrow. I will show you the way, just follow me."

When Khrysaor started to follow behind Sensei, he was feeling exhausted. Khrysaor was thinking, 'Now I know what Sensei was talking about I feel like dropping now and sleeping for a eternity. The adrenaline from the days activities must be have worn out," was thinking Khrysaor. Sensei got to a door within the cottage, and showed him into his new room and bed, and Sensei told Khrysaor, "Well, this is where you will be sleeping for the remainder of your time here. Good night and sleep well, you will need it for tomorrow." Sensei, left disappearing deeper into the cottage. Khrysaor on the other hand, took one look into the bed and jumped in, falling asleep within seconds.

~Thread Complete~

Spoiler

Thread Summary:

Unlocked: 

Search and Detect - Rank 0

Got:

+1 SP | +400 Col.

Loss:

-1 bread

JOURNAL

STATS                                                                                       

Hide contents

STATS

LEVEL 1

HP: 4/4

ENERGY: 1

Edited by Khrysaor