[PP-F1] Amnesiac attack (orhalimi)

Allania was back out on the plains of the first floor, she was out there to hunt monsters once again. It had become a daily habit now. Wake up. Craft. Gather materials. And without a doubt hunting monsters was the best route for the latter. So Allania was sat upon a hill, looking out across the plains. Which ones to fight next? she pondered.

She had nestled herself in the hollow of the tree, which she oft did now. It was the perfect vantage point. The tree and Town to her back, so no risk of being attacked from behind and a full view of the plains rolling out infront of her. The sky was slightly darker than normal, the cloud cover thicker and the winds marginally stronger, but it was nothing to fret about, this world had variable weather much like her original. Though unlike her original world, all the weathers here were beautiful.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I opened my eyes, my head was still in pain. I was lying inside an empty house covered with female black coat. Where am I again? I wasn't so sure. I got up and looked out of the window, it looks like I was in safe zone inside floor three. But how? the last thing I remembered was that Yuki and I fought each other on the hill near the tree. I opened the menu and checked up my status, I am still green. Well that's a relief. Why I am feeling better? killing here was my idea at the first place. But right now, I was glad she is a live.

It was still raining on floor three. I took up the coat and pull it on myself, took my stuff and step outside. I was in a middle of a small village without any sign to other players around. I came to walk outside the safe zone but a huge club smash the ground inch from my leg. I looked up confused, two groups of trolls stand outside the village. Each one of them contained three trolls, two normal trolls and a leader. The leaders also hold a swords in their hands, I recognized it as a bleed weapon. They just stand there and wait for me to leave the safe zone, there was no way I could handle them alone. I open my friend list and thought, who would help me without asking something in return?

I didn't had too many friends, so I found myself crafting a message to Allania about the situation. Hoping that she will show up.

Trolls status:

Trolls X6

18 HP
9 DMG
4 MIT

Two troll leaders with bleed weapon that will add two extra point of damage for two turns on a roll of 7-10. (This effect can't be stack, but it can be recharge to two turns again every bleeding hit)

Edited by orhalimi

A little notification popped up on Allania's HUD. A message? I don't get these often. Opening the message she found it was from Rowan, the person she had met once before. When she had met him he seemed to have no recollection of where he was, he had forgotten that he was in this world, this game that is a world. Fighting for his own survival. Reading the message, Allania began to get worried, Trolls? and six of them??, she closed her HUD and got up. There was no time to wait. She had to hurry.

Allania ran straight towards the Town of Beginnings, weaving her way through the throng of people. Dodging carts and people alike, she had not the time to stop. Skidding into the central plaza, Allania spotted the teleporter. Rushing towards it Allania tried to recall the name of the Town on the third floor. What is it? What is it?! she screamed internally. She had been there once but she could not recall its name. Standing upon the teleporter Allania hurriedly searched through her menu, trying to find where the list of known teleporters were, finally finding what she was looking for Allania closed her menu and shouted "Teleport: Delilah Village". Appearing in the village almost instantly.

I waited for a couple of minutes, nothing. She must be busy, or just ignoring me. I would probably do the same, like any other normal player around here, or maybe I would came later just to claim the items. I waited for five more minutes, If she was already on the way I would get a massage from her. Well, later it's not a better time than now, I pull out my sword and rushed toward them.

Spoiler

ID# 53596 results:

Battle: 2

I tried to reach one of their leaders but the others blocked my way, they smash their clubs on the ground near me when I just focused to avoid their strikes. Very quickly I found myself surrounded by three trolls, two normals and a leader. They were really big, so only three could surround me at the same time. But even if I will manage to survive them there was one more group of trolls behind then ready to take their places.

Turn order:
Rowan
Allania
Trolls X 3 (Allania control)
Trolls X 3 (Rowan control)

Edited by orhalimi

Allania sprinted from the teleporter, following the mark on the map to where Rowan was. Seeing him surrounded by 6 trolls, Allania called out to him, "I'll take on the ones on you right", before rushing towards him. Running up towards the group, Allania got hit by the two normal ones, going straight for the leader. As the leader brought down its serrated blade, catching Allania and causing her to bleed. Seeing the gash, Allania stepped forwards and stabbed it four times on the chest in quick succession, bringing it to the brink of death.

ID# 53622 results:

Battle: 8 (hit)

MOB: 10 (crit, +2DMG)

Sword art: Fad edge (4*1)

DMG: 5*4 - 4 = 16DMG to troll leader

DMG: (9+2-18)*3 = 3DMG to Allania, bleed takes effect, 2DMG on each subsequent turn.

Troll leader 2/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Troll_1 18/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Troll_2 18/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Allania 33/36 HP | 5/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Edited by Allania

They were to much, and I didn't lend a single hit on them. Why should even bother? I didn't want to lose. Even more then that, something inside told me that for some reason this fight was important. I couldn't remembered why, and I hated it.
Suddenly I saw Allania charged near me, she was like a homing missile. The trolls smash their clubs into her and the leader cut her with his huge sword, but they couldn't stop her from attack their leader with all her might. 

As I saw her I felt new inspiration fills my blood. We can do it, we can win. My sword began to glow in a soft purple light,  I tilt it aside and horizontal stroked twice all the troll's legs around me. They didn't even manage to attacked me before they crumpled, holding their legs in pain

Spoiler

ID# 53634
Battle: 10
MOB: 2

Damage to all trolls: (2+2) *2 = 8
+ Stun effect
Damage to me = 0 (they all missed) 

Troll's leader: 10/18
Troll 1: 10/18
Troll 2: 10/18

Rowan status : 
HP:  24
EP:  1/6
Damage:  2 
Mit: 12
Evasion: 2

Edited by orhalimi

Allania stood among her three trolls, spinning around in a circle. Her dagger arcing outwards and slcing deep into each of the trolls. As she span, she felt the pain in her shoulder as her wound continued to bleed. Once she had finished her pirouette Allania looked around, noting that the Leader was about to explode into pixels. It lashed out, causing another deep gash in her shoulder, while the other trolls hit her with their clubs

ID# 53656 results:

Battle: 7 (hit)

MOB: 7 (hit)

Sword art: Round accel (2*1 AoE)

DMG: 5*2 - 4 = 6DMG to trolls

DMG: (9+2-18)*3 + 2(bleed), 7thrn = 5DMG to Allania, bleed takes effect, 2DMG on each subsequent turn. 7DMG to each troll

Troll leader 0/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Troll_1 5/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Troll_2 5/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Allania 28/36 HP | 4/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Edited by Allania

She got some skills. She looked cute and harmful at the start, but she already killed the leader. 
All the trolls around me crumpled in pain. I used that time to turn to the leader aimed a diagonal slash to his head. He manage to block me and made me back away from quick swing. The stun effect ends, all the trolls straightened again and released a furious scream to the air. 

Spoiler

ID: 53792 Battle: 5

NO dmg at all
Stun effect end

Rowan status : 

The gash having scraped deep into her shoulder, Allania paused for a moment, psyching herself up to go again, as which point the two remaining trolls around her attacked. Hitting her they stumbled back, the thorns having dug deep. As they were slowly fading into pixel fragments Allania recovered, spinning around with her dagger, dealing the final blow. The trolls exploded into red pixelated shards that just hung in the air. Having finished off her group, she looked over to Rowan to see how he was doing.

ID# 53800 results:

MOB: 8 (hit)

Sword art: Round accel (2*1 AoE)

DMG: 5*2 - 4 = 6DMG to trolls

DMG: (9-18)*2 + 2(bleed), 7thrn = 4DMG to Allania, Bleed for 1 more turn. 7DMG to each troll

Troll_1 0/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Troll_2 0/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Allania 24/36 HP | 3/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Edited by Allania

The trolls was so pissed at me right now. I was more type of evasive person, less attacker or defender. I jumped away from two of the trolls attacks, ran into their leader and crossed blades with him.  He released his grip and took one step back, as I continued with the motion made a huge circle with his blade and stroke myn again. His struck my sword so hard that I felt myself lifted a half meter in the air. I fell and my leg were dragged a short distance to the ground. I had no idea how's Allania doing.

Spoiler

ID: 53923 Battle: 3, mob: 4

NO dmg at all

Rowan status : 

Edited by orhalimi

Seeing that Rowan had not yet managed to take out his opponents Allania rushed over. Ducking underneath his sword, Allania came up behind the Troll leader that he was struggling with. Drawing her dagger back, Allania stabbed deep into the Trolls back with quick succession, the final blow causing the creature to explode into millions of red pixelated shards. Seeing Rowans face through the shards, she smiled, "You're doing well" she said, grasping her shoulder as she took more damage from that bleed weapon the other leader had.

ID# 53971 results:

Battle: 8 (hit)

Sword art: Fad edge (4*1)

DMG: 5*4 - 4 = 16DMG to Troll leader

2DMG to Allania (bleed)

Troll_1 10/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Troll_2 10/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Allania 22/36 HP | 0/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Edited by Allania

No, you are doing great. without you I wouldn't last. I tried to smile back, but the two other trolls approached us quickly. I raised my sword in a defensive position but they passed my and smash the ground that Allania stood a second ago "No!" I shout as the dust scattered all over and covered my sight. She didn't manage to dodge from them until now, who know how long she's gonna last. But as it began to scatter, I saw her figure still standing unharmed. She either had luck this time, or her group of trolls was stronger than myn.

Spoiler

ID# 54088  mob: 2

NO dmg from trolls
Rowan didn't attack

Troll_1 10/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Rowan status : 
EP:  2/6

Allania had stepped back just a fraction, dogding the clubs of the Trolls by an inch. She could feel the airstream that they created as the clubs whizzed just infront of her face. That was close, she thought. Looking at her energy gauge she noted that she was all but out of energy, and could do little to help this battle for the time being. Calling out to Rowan, Allania shouted "You step back for a moment, I need to regain some energy, so while I do that let me just tank the blows, maybe my thorns will activate and do some damage to them". She brought her dagger up to her face, prepared for the onslaught that would undoubtedly come at her.

Allania 22/36 HP | 1/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Don't make me laugh, even I can't be so so selfish. You helped me twice without asking for return, you are of the few peoples that I will fight for. I can't let you take them by yourself while watching you from a distance.
I ignored her and launch myself to the trolls. She didn't attacked them yet, so if I will threaten them enough, they will switch focus to me instead. "That's the worst idea I've ever heard" I shouted her back, and stubbed the leg of the right troll. The blade barely penetrate his skin, I shout and inserted it a bit further and then pull it out quickly, but even that barely scratch his HP bar. 
Both of them turned their body toward me. I will correct myself, that's the worst idea I ever had.

Spoiler

ID# 54112 Battle: 9  mob: 2

NO dmg from trolls
Rowan use  Straight - 1x2 (cost 1 EP)
dmg (2+1) * 2 - 4 = 2 

Troll_1  8/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Rowan status : 

Edited by orhalimi

Watching as Rowan ran in to attack, Allania could only stand there. She couldn't attack yet, not until her energy gauge had once again ticked up. Seeing that her gauge had just ticked up, Allania launched herself forward, her dagger a blur in the air as it spun around her, slicing towards the two trolls that were left. Her dagger faltered when it hit the solid wooden block of the first trolls club. Juddering to a halt. The dagger may have stopped but her body certainly hadn't. Her momentum carried her across the floors, spinning around and sliding to her knees, ending up facing the creatures. "It seems I'm once again out of energy. Sorry" she called out to Rowan

ID# 54113 results:

Battle: 3 (Miss)

Troll_1 8/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Edited by Allania

They won't die, I thought. I hold my head in pain and try to focus my sight again. Heard Allania sorry about something after spin around from unsuccessful hit.  I charged toward the right troll again when everything start to blurred around me. I noticed that I am running straight to some big brown thing and raised my sword against it, when it was to close I found out that it was his clue. I throw myself aside while hearing a huge HUUSHHH voice near my ear. I manage to dodge the blow as a rolled all over the floor. I stayed lying on the ground. Just for a moment, until the world will stop to spin.

Spoiler

ID# 54121 Battle: 4  mob: 1

NO dmg from trolls or from Rowan

dmg (2+1) * 2 - 4 = 2 

Rowan status : 

Edited by orhalimi

Allania stood there panting. This had been a tough battle, these creatures had taken nearly half her health. The battle was not over yet, she had just seen Rowan narrowly dodge the club of one of the trolls. There was not much she could do now though, she once again had to wait for her energy to regenerate before she could attack. So Allania backed away from the enemies, dagger raised for when she could once again strike. She just hoped that Rowan would be able to hold out until then.

Allania 22/36 HP | 1/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Allania attack trigger their marking system on her, it was lucky because I couldn't gets up. The two trolls turn to Allania again and start to swing their clues blindly on order to bring down the women that troubled them so much. But their strikes were purely aimed, they didn't even didn't came close to hurt her. From far away I heard them swinging their massive weapon upon her, I stand up slowly and examined the environment around me, trying to remember where I am and what I am suppose to do.

Spoiler

ID# 54340 results: MOB: 3

NO dmg from trolls 

Rowan status : 
EP:  3/6

Edited by orhalimi

Tick. Her energy gauge had gone up. She could finally do a sword art. It was not going to kill them, that she was sure of, but if she did enough damage then her thorns may be able to activate and at least one of them would explode. So dodging past the one she hit last time, Allania went for the less damaged one. Her dagger flicking back and force as she traced a couple of lines into the creatures hide. The strike had landed, and was a solid one, but was not enough to peter out its health bar.

ID# 54428 results:

Sword art: side bite (2*1)

DMG: 5*2 - 4 = 6DMG to Troll_2

Troll_2 4/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Edited by Allania

What I am doing here? how did I end here..the last thing I remembered was calling Allania to help me, after that everything has been blacked out. I saw Allania attacking one of the trolls with her knife, but her attack didn't stop his swing, and she didn't saw it coming.His club met her body surprisingly and lift her in the air. Before she managed to balance herself the other troll strike her with his weapon too. I just stood there trying to realized what's going on.

Spoiler

ID# 54636 results: MOB: 9

Strike!
troll 1 = 10 dmg
troll 2 = 10 dmg

Rowan status : 
EP:  4/6