[PP-F1] Amnesiac attack (orhalimi)

Allania got sent reeling as the first toll struck her with its club. Before Allania had a chance to regain  her footing the second troll rushed at her, knocking her further back and to one knee. Stabilising herself for a moment, Allania then launched herself back at the trolls, running straight for the one less injured, ducking under the clumsy swing of the second troll. Covering the distance quickly, Allania slashed at the troll as she ran past it, turning back to see the red line she had just carved in its side.

ID# 54659 results:

Battle: 9 (crit, +1DMG)

Troll_1  8/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Troll_2 4/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Allania 20/36 HP | 0/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Edited by Allania
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Allania beaten by the trolls I forced myself to make a move toward them. I'm not sure what's going on, but right now Allania is struggle and I got to help her. She probably came to help me and then... something happened. I ran right behind them and swung my sword in a huge elliptic while cutting their both legs. My sword colored with a deep purple colored as I used most of my energy for this task. The trolls falls on the ground and shout with a virtual painful voice. 

I barely injured them. It wasn't much, but it will be enough to help Allania to get back on her feets and finish them once and for all.

Spoiler

Battle: 6 MOB: 1

ID# 54682

2x2 -4 = 1 min dmg for each.

Troll_1  7/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Troll_2 3/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

STUN

Rowan status : 
HP:  24
EP:  1/6
Damage:  2 
Mit: 12
Evasion: 2

Allania darted back at the Trolls who were now kneeling on the floor, Rowan having cut at their legs. Targeting the most injured one, Allania forced her exhausted body to attack. Her arm arcing out, she sliced the more injured one in its back, leaving once again another crimson line traced in pixels. Allania stood there panting, the tip of her dagger shaking from the lack of energy, this battle having dragged on for a long time. It was not over though. Not yet. They may have taken down four of the trolls, but two of them were still alive and kicking.

ID# 54684 results:

Battle: 9 ( crit, +1DMG)

Troll_2 1/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Edited by Allania

I jump behind the troll and used my sword to cut him right after Allania attack, it cut him all the way down and turned him to a huge cloud of glowing pixels. I smiled to Allania "keep it up, soon all of this will be behind us!". That was weird, I didn't remembered myself like that. I used to not cared at all. I was one of fewest time that I actually cared about another player. The stun effect end on the last troll, as he hauled and charged toward me.

Spoiler

ID# 54689
Battle: 7
loot: 17

at last
+1 dmg to troll 2. Troll two die!

Troll_2 0/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG 

+ 1 material 
+ uncommon item

Rowan status : 

Edited by orhalimi

"You keep them busy for a moment. I need to recover some energy, then I'll be able to finish this. So just hold out a moment longer" she called out to Rowan. It had been a long fight, but with this she would hopefully be able to finish it. Standing off to the side of the battle, Allania bent over double. Her hands on her knees, taking in deep breaths. In and out. In and out. Slowly, rhythmically. She had to catch her breath, she would not be much use if she didn't, she would not be able to fight her strongest. She would not be able to look after Rowan in the state she was. Looking down she breathed, taking in deep breaths. Soon, soon I will be able to fight once again. Soon I will be able to protect those that matter to me more.

Allania 20/36 HP | 1/9 Energy | 5 DMG | 18 MIT | 7 THR

Edited by Allania

I sign Allania that I understand her and and start to ran around the troll. He tried to follow me with head but it was to slow. I stopped myself with my left hand and gets ready to launch myself on him. Then he turn around with incredible speed and smash me with his clue, I rolled around poorly and gets up on my feet quickly. I was lucky, my health bar didn't drop a bit.  

Spoiler

ID# 54874
Battle: 5
mobe: 3

+ 1 material 
+ uncommon item

Rowan status : 

Edited by orhalimi

Tick. It had gone up. Her energy had ticked up to just enough. At least I hope it's enough, she thought, rushing towards the Troll. The troll was striking at Rowan, having just knocked the player away. It was distracted. Good. My chance has come to finish this. Reaching the Troll her dagger sung as it sliced through the air, slicing deeply into the creatures side. It was not enough. The Troll seemed an inch from death, but it was not over yet. Instead of falling, exploding into pixels, it got up, club in hand. Ready to attack.

ID# 55128 results:

Battle: 7 (hit)

Sword Art: Side bite (2*1)

DMG: 5*2 - 4 = 6DMG

Troll_1  1/18HP | 4 MIT | 9 DMG

Edited by Allania

I will get him, I thought. I run toward him and aim for his head, my sword released a soft purple shine as I moved the other hand to the hilt. "This is you end!" I crossed the distance between us and launch myself on him. he turned around and block his attack with his clue. Block? he is a troll! He shouldn't know how to block! I fall back to create a distance between us, but he just turned back again and smash the place that allana stood before with his clue. Lucky, she wasn't there anymore.

Spoiler

ID# 55150
Battle: 1
mobe: 4

Rowan status : 
EP:  0/6

Edited by orhalimi

Allania had hopped back, the Troll's club once again missing her slight frame. If she had not moved she would have been struck. A good solid blow as well. Putting that to the back of her mind, Allania's dagger jerked forward, attempting to puncture yet another hole into its lumbering body. Even though it seemed so slow and bulky it could certainly move fast when it wanted to, raising its arm out of the way so her dagger fell short of the Troll. Having missed her blow Allania stayed close, hoping that her thorns would be able to finish it before the Troll had a chance to strike out at Rowan once again.

ID# 55198 results:

Battle: 5 (miss)

Edited by Allania

Allania tried to tank the troll but it's really didn't works out. The troll start to walk back from her and waving his clue in the air, almost like he know it was it last moments. I use my my sword art again and attacked him with a huge curve of purple, but I missed. This troll give honor to his all clan..
but I'm not going to give up!  I attacked him again and again and all he did was focusing to block my attack. "Now Allania! before my energy will over, finish him!"

ID# 55235   
Battle: 1
mobe: 2

Rowan status : 
EP:  0/6

OOC: please kill it!

Edited by orhalimi

The Troll seemed to be on its last leg, but it would just not go down. Allania ran at it closely behind Rowan, hoping that the Troll would not notice her quick approach. Just as Rowan called out and finished his last cut she darted out from behind him, her dagger singing through the air as it sliced and stabbed. No matter how much her blade sang it did not finish its song. When her onslaught had ended the creature still stood, having blocked, deflected or dodged every. Single. One. Every single dagger attack had not done a smitten of damage. This was getting slightly ridiculous, this creature should surely have been the leader, not that pitiful one that they had who had died in a mere blow or two.

ID# 55344 results:

Battle: 2 (miss)

OOC: Still not dead?!!? This Troll just doesn't want to die.

Edited by Allania

That was the time! I could feel it! The troll launch his attack on Allania, but I couldn't move yet. When he hit her with his club my energy bar ticked up and I jump above him. Then, I land on him with my mighty sword, but before I was able to him he spread around to million pixels and vanish in the air. My sword hit the ground with unsatisfied voice. In the end, he die for the damage reflection of Allania armour. 

ID 55358

Battle: 8

Craft: 10

Loot: 10

MOB: 8

He is dead!

Edited by orhalimi

When the final troll spread out, dispersing into millions of pixelated fragments she just collapsed to the floor. Her arms ached, falling limp by her sides. Allania craned her neck high, looking up at the heavens above her, her breath like mist infront of her face. Lolling her head back down from the sky, she looked at Rowan "are you okay?" she asked through ragged breaths. She had run hard to get there on time, and had fought hard, but it was finally over. Rowan seemed to be safe, well, he was alive at least. Allania lowered herself to the ground, lying on her back and continued to try and catch her breath.

A moment of silence pass between us, as I struggled with with my inner feelings to her. I want to shout at her and thanks her at the same time. She help me twice until now, and without her I wouldn't stand here now. But the other part of me want to shout at her: Do I look like I'm ok? I'm falling apart into nothingness and I can't do anything about it. No one would care and I don't need anyone. So just leave me alone!

"Yea...I'm fine. Thank you for coming...without" I mumbled, but pull it out of my mouth at last. The other part was stayed inside me, but my face couldn't hide it. She is smart, she will see my anger and confusion. But I had nothing to do about it.

"Don't worry about it, I'm happy I could help" she said, a warm smile on her face. Her voice holding nothing but the truth. Allania was not blind though, she could easily see the emotions wage war upon his face, conflicting, fighting for dominance. "What's the matter?" she queried, her voice dripping with worry. She had rushed here as he needed her help in a fight, but it looked like that was not the only help that he needed. It seemed he needed some help when it came to his emotions, to whatever was playing out within his mind. The last time she had met him he had been found in a park, completely blank. He had no memory then. How might that have  affected him? she wondered. Maybe he would open up, maybe he wouldn't. Only time would tell.

I didn't know why, but her worry made me feel more angry. "Nothing, I'm fine, I'm fine!" I surprisingly found myself raising my voice on the one who saved me, she didn't deserved that. I felt bad that I didn't felt bad about it, sound crazy right? "My head is [coursed] up, I don't know what's going on. I don't even remember half of our battle!". I couldn't lower my voice in that time, but at least I told her the true. I own her that one. "Look, thanks for help. But I'm dead anyway. It's only a matter of time until this play will over. I can't offer you anything, and I can't give you anything in return" than my voice fall to whisper "even not my gratitudes".

Really just go. You won't get anymore gratitudes, and the more you will spend with me the more you will hate me. We both don't want that. Next time I won't call you, because I hate the look on your face after you helped me, the look that glad to see that I'm fine.

Allania sat there, her legs crossed. She was like a child, looking up at Rowan with large bright eyes. She took in what he said, and thought how to respond. He was clearly in distress, she was not the bet at dealing with such a thing but she would try. "Rowan, " her voice clear, cutting through any nonsense "I did not come here looking for anything. I did not come seeking something in return. I came as you needed help. I am just glad that we have both made it through the fight in one piece. I was never looking for something in return" her voice was still clear, but there was a warmth hidden within its tone, an innocent warmth. At this point Allania got to her feet and faced the player, looking at him with earnest. "If you ever need help. Ever. You can call upon me and I shall arrive running, just like I did today. I won't ask for anything in return, I wouldn't want anything in return for helping. As for not knowing what's going on I cannot pretend to understand what you're going through or what you have been through. It is your life, and your journey. All I can offer is to be there for you, to be someone that can be like a net for you. To catch you when you fall. And if it is time for your journey to end then I shall mourn your loss.". She had no idea how her message would be taken, she just hoped that she had not pushed him further away. 

I hope...you would mourn my loss.

For a moment I couldn't say anything. That's the nicest thing I ever heard, it was so nice that I couldn't believed it was true. She isn't serious. She is lying, like everyone. "Yea right. I'm sure you will be there, it is help you feeling good about yourself right?" I know she was lying, it's time to put an end to this. My smile was twisted as I put my hand on the hilt. You are going to regrated it, I will cut you and make you wish for my ends in your darkness dream. My eyes shined as I pull of my sword of it's sheath "Well that's your mistake young lady. What are you going to do when your energy is almost empty. I will show you why you shouldn't trust others, because in the end, THEY ONLY BRING YOU MISERY!"

"My friend." she said with a sigh, looking at her energy gauge, "I am not low on energy, that is far from the truth". She sat back down, legs crossed and her hands on her feet, looking up at Rowan, wondering what he would do. His sword was out of its sheath, but she just continued to sit there, looking up at him with those large bright eyes of hers. If he did attack she knew she could take him, but she did not want to kill this person, that would devastate her. "It does not make me feel better about myself, it does not make me feel superior. I am just glad that you feel you could call upon me for help, that and worry that you needed help in the first place," she sighed in admittance. His eyes were bright with his sword in hand, she did not know whether it was a nice shine or not, only time would tell. "Trust is not a one way thing, and never is it just filled with positives. When you trust someone both people have to work hard at it, to maintain that level of trust, if not it falters and crumbles. Yes, there will be misery at times, there will always be misery, but there will also be goodness, there will be joy born from trust" she spoke kindly, it was a truth that she believed in.

"I am trusting you with my life now, and if it results in my death. Then I shall die with a smile on my face, knowing that you live on" a smile on her face but sadness was in her eyes, tears brimming at this players pain. "I hope your pain stops one day"

It was strange, I didn't know what she said but it put a smile on my face. But that smile quickly fade to tears. "Stop smiling! why are you smiling at me! I hate you!"
I want to stub my sword in her and see that smile fade away. But my body didn't move, I could not make myself do it. Its is probably because she is stronger, I knew that I would die, so I'm not even trying.That's right, she is letting herself to act like that because she knew she could take me, it was a big damn joke.

"I'm not your friend...I hate you. why are you not hate me!", I jammed the sword in the ground in anger, then leaned against it weakly "Don't looks so glad to see me alive." I felt the tears in my eyes, what have she done to me?  "You should hate me like everyone else. Just hate me until the end of your life. I will kill you your heard me! I will kill you!"

Edited by orhalimi