[PP-F1] Amnesiac attack (orhalimi)

"Even if you hate me I would come running. I would not leave you alone if you needed my help" she said, laying down on the ground as he jammed his sword into the ground, looking up at the sky above her, eyes no longer on Rowan. She could still see him out of her peripheral vision, but she just lay there, arms behind her head as she looked skywards. "Why would I not be glad that your alive?" she asked into the air above her, "the world would be darker without you". Allania paused for a while, letting the words sink in, she did not know how he would take them, but she hoped they would helped. Even if he did not believe her words she certainly did. "And why would I hate you? We may not have known one another long, but to me you're a friend. Someone I would die for to protect, even if it was by your hand. Even if you killed someone else, I would support you. You just mean that much to me. As like I said to me you are a friend." as she said the last line she leant up, her legs still extended on her ground, but her torso lifted off the ground so she could look at Rowan, before she lowered herself gently back to the ground./

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stop saying that. You have no reason to like me, you have no reason to admire me".  The anger began to goes away, all that left was the pain. "I wouldn't do the same. I would leave you to die, I wouldn't protect you with my life. You mean nothing to me, like everyone else." I didn't know if these words were true or if they just came out of the pain I felt. I released my hand from the sword and fell on my knees " I'm nothing Allania, nothing." I put a hand on my head in pain "I'm an empty shell, with any reason to exist."

"You are here. Still alive. That is enough for me to admire, I can not pretend to know your life, but it seems like you have gone through a lot and your mind is in turmoil. So for surviving this far has my admiration." she commended him, staying on the ground. The darkness and anger from his tone had wavered, it had not lasted long, he just seemed more defeated than anything really. Broken. "I don't have to mean anything to you, you don't have to come to my rescue. It would be nice if you would, but even if you won't I would still come for you in your time of need" Allania said to him.

When Allania heard him fall she bolted up, rushing towards his side, kneeling down in front of him "You are not nothing," she said, calm but kind. "You are something to me, and there will be others in this world that feel the same way, even if it does not feel like it. As for being an empty shell, that is alright, at least there is something there to fill, a place for you to put a reason to exist, if you find one", she spoke softly. It was sad to see someone she now considered a friend like this, but she would continue on, trying to help.

She would able to put a smile on my face again. No matter what I told to her she didn't arguing, didn't gave me a reason to do so or judging. She just accepted it. It's like been passive but in active way. She didn't understand, but she didn't need to, it wasn't important to her. All she cared about was to keep me above the water. I hugged her and leaned my head on her shoulder. It still hurt, but less than before. It was still hard to believed, but at this point I didn't care. "You have to chose your friends better." I told her. I'm certainly not deserve to be one of them.

Edited by orhalimi

When Rowan hugged her Allania could not help but smile. She hugged him back in earnest, one arm wrapped around his body holding him, while her other was on his head that rested upon her shoulder, stroking at his hair softly. "I think I've made a fine choice in my friends" she cooed in his ear. The darkness had seemed to flee him fully now, leaving just a broken person, a broken shell, empty just like he had said. But to her that did not matter, if he was empty than she would help to fill him, if hat was what he wanted. If he did not, then she would just be there for him, in case he was ever in her need. "And don't you forget, I will always be happy and willing to come and help, so do not worry. If you have no one else in this world you will still have me" her voice warm as she spoke.