Ratatosk knew that his order wouldn't be arriving any time soon, in the mean time he'd fight some monsters that were around his skill level. "I'm level... Umm... Nine! Right, nine, I'm level nine right? That means I am able to fight monsters now. I'm going to get me a load of materials from this, maybe I can create multiple sets of armor. That'd be awesome." The blonde smiled and unsheathed his sword, three damage would be enough to kill boars that had sixteen health points, even though it would be slow. "But my energy reserves are crap, should've thought this through. I guess you could only look at the future for so long."

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk spotted a group of four boars and decided to take them on. "Here I go, it's time to fight! No backing down now in a time like this." He unsheathed his blade and ran charging up at them, "Burn in hell!" He yelled while activating his AoE sword art, Vertical Square. "Not so tough now, are we?" The blonde landed a successful hit on them, but all his energy was depleted in the process. His mitigation was good enough to endure hits from them, so the fight would be no problem. The monsters attacked him, but did a minuscule amount of damage.

ID# 53518

Battle 9 (7+2, No Crit)

Mob 7 (8-1) (Rolling for all)

Ratatosk: 28/32 HP, 1/8 Energy

DMG: 3 x 4 = 12

Boar: 5/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 Mit

Boar: 5/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk knew from the start that this was a bad idea, but he also knew that he couldn't die from these boars. If he regains enough energy, he will be able to end everything in one hit. "Right, I'll just have to wait, but by the time I get enough energy, I'll be dead. There's no way I can wait, I need to fight now!" The blonde used his sword art, Horizontal to hit all the boars at once. It would deal a small amount of damage, but now the fight was easier to win. He'd only need to wait somewhere around three turns to end this battle.

ID# 53520

Battle 8 (6+2)

Mob 6 (7-1): (Rolling for all)

Ratatosk: 24/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

DMG: 3 x 1 = 3

Boar: 3/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 Mit

Boar: 3/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk was waiting for his energy to go up, but at the same time he was also fighting. "I won't lose!" He slashed at one of the boars and made its health points go into the red zone, a sign that this battle was in his favor. "And if I fail, I still have that health potion to help me. But I won't use it, I need to learn to fight, on my own!" The boars went up to him and attacked, they weren't able to do much damage, "Won't work!" He shouted.

ID# 53521

Battle 7 (5+2)

Mob 9 (Rolling for all)

Ratatosk: 20/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

DMG: 3 = 3

Boar: 1/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 Mit

Edited by Ratatosk

The fight was dragging on for too long, it would only take five more turns of this for him to die. He knew this fight wasn't very safe, but he had to win it. The blonde's anger overwhelmed him, "Burn in hell!" Ratatosk sliced the boar with one HP left, he missed and now there were four angry boars  waiting to attack him. "Great, now I'll be taking serious damage from now on, I still have more time!" He prepared himself for the attacks that were to come, thankfully he has mitigation on his armor, otherwise he'd already be dead.

ID# 53522

Battle 1 (Critical Failure)

Mob 10 (Rolling for all)

Ratatosk: 16/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

Edited by Ratatosk

"Crap, I need to end this now or else I'm going to lose too much health." Ratatosk looked at his inventory and saw the potion he got from Niko, he decided to not use it until he had eight health. "Right, I'm still alive and fighting!" The blonde attempted to slash at the boar with the lowest health, but he missed. "Damnit, how the hell did I miss that?" He probably should have gotten some gear with the thorns enhancement, the battle would already have ended by now if he did.

ID# 53523

Battle 5 (3+2)

Mob 4 (5-1)

DMG: Nope

Ratatosk: 16/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk wondered how long this battle would take, despite having accuracy accessories he was still missing, but not as much as someone without accuracy would. "Time to cut the crap, I'm going to win this battle!" All four boars attacked him and his health points reduced quickly. It was time to drink the potion, "Farewell, thanks for the health." It disappeared as soon as he drank it, but of course it'd take at least one turn before it takes effect.

ID# 53524

Battle 5 (3+2)

Mob 10 (Rolling for all)

Ratatosk: 12/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

-1 T1 Health Potion (Consumed)

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk's health was back up and running from the health potion he drank, "Guess Nikodemus really did save my life. Now it's time to end this, it's been dragging on for too long." With a swing of his sword, the blonde sent a warning to the boars. He tried to kill one of them, but he missed again. "Damnit, this accessory really isn't helping at all." His chances of hitting were still around fifty-fifty, so that accessory was nearly useless. "[censored]!"

ID# 53525

Battle 4 (2+2)

Mob 1 (Critical Fail)

Ratatosk: 32/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

Edited by Ratatosk

The blonde sighed, he knew his hit would just go to a waste anyways, so he didn't really want to try anymore. "I guess one slash couldn't hurt." Ratatosk slashed at one of the boars and wondered if he'd hit it, but he knew they'd probably hit him. "Why the hell is this battle lasting for so long? Dumb boars, I need more damage." He sighed deeply and continued the hit, the boar who had one health left died, bursting into a million crystals and disappeared. "Woah, finally!"

ID# 53526

Battle 10 (Natural Crit)

Mob 1 (Crit Fail)

Dmg: 3 + 2 (Crit) = 5

Boar: -4/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 Mit Dead

+1 Material

Edited by Ratatosk

The tides changed pretty quickly, it went from a stalemate to Ratatosk winning? He wasn't exactly winning, but killing one boar was enough to change the situation he was in. "I guess I am pretty lucky, or not. I need more evasion, doing this sort of stuff is going to get me killed one day. At least it's fun, I have no intention of dying now!" Doing a trick with his sword was out of question, his priority was to defeat these monsters and get it all over with. The blonde slashed at a boar and killed it, "If only I could keep up the pace, it seems like the boars are too slow for me now too."

ID# 53527

Battle 9 (Natural Crit)

Mob 3 (4-1)

Dmg: 3 + 1 (Crit) = 4

Boar: 0/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT Dead

+1 Material

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk saw that the battle was going on for quite a while, basically half the entire day from his perspective. "They can't be doing too much damage now, and I doubt they'd be able catch up. I think it's safe to wait for energy now, but no... I need to get this done with as soon as possible, there's no time for waiting." The blonde prepared the sword art Vertical and tried to hit one of the boars with it. He succeeded, but the boars then attacked him, and there was no evading a critical hit.

ID# 53528

Battle 7 (5+2)

Mob 9

DMG: 3

MOB DMG: 2

Ratatosk: 30/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

Boar: 1/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT

Edited by Ratatosk

He was getting confident about this fight, for a second there he thought he'd have to retreat, but now he knew who was going to be retreating. Ratatosk waited to see what the boars would do, but he eventually got bored and just slashed at them. "This is getting [censored] boring as hell! Who the [censored] farms on this [censored] floor!" They both attacked each other and succeeded, but now there was only one boar left. "Great, now only one of you little assholes to fight, great!"

ID# 53529

Battle 10 (8+2, No Crit)

Mob 7 (8-1) Rolling for all

Ratatosk: 29/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

Boar: -2/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT Dead

+1 Material

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk got bored, bored enough to try to do a flip during battle. "Hey boar, look at me, I'm doing a flip!" He expected the boar to attack him and miss when he did the flip, but he got the exact opposite. The boar only looked at him like he was an idiot and waiting for him to stop. "Alright man! I'm done, now you can attack me like you wanted to." They both attacked each other and succeeded again, only one more turn and the boar would perish from all of its battle wounds.

ID# 53530

Battle 10 (8+2, No Crit)

Mob 10 (Crit)

Ratatosk: 28/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

Boar: 1/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT

Edited by Ratatosk

He saw something that he thought he'd never see again, the group from yesterday. They were watching him fight the boar without even helping, apparently they all got up back together and there's no grudges or anger in the group. "Gee, what a functional group." The blonde rolled his eyes and went back to fighting the boar, "This is the final strike!" One last hit was all he needed, then he could rest to fight another day. The battle was over, Ratatosk had a load of red marks on his virtual body, but the boar couldn't say the same, it was dead.

ID# 53531

Battle 10 (Natural Crit)

Mob 2 (3-1)

Ratatosk: 28/32 HP, 0/8 Energy

Boar: -2/16 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT Dead

+1 Material

Edited by Ratatosk

He knew very well what happens next after he defeated the boar, the group behind him would then applaud and approach him. "Hey, Ratatosk again right? You're pretty strong, how about you join our group? We could always use a new strong member like you, and don't worry about the whole 'We can't trust strangers' thing. It was just a joke to see how well you'd do." The blonde breathed in deeply to calm himself, "No." After rejecting their offer, he went back to the first floor city to see the arena matches that would go on. "Too optimistic, too cheery, at least have some reality in your thinking..."

Ratatosk arrived at the Town of Beginnings after a couple minutes of decent work. "Maybe the arena is functional today, I need to see the next fight!" He rushed into the arena with his ticket and noticed that there were no girls this time, just boys. "Phew, no girls." The blonde took his seat and smiled, awaiting the two combatants. When the gates opened, he looked in horror to realize who they were, "Aghhh! Girls!" Ratatosk got out of his seat quickly and left as soon as possible, many of the already seated people pushed him when he tried to walk by. "Must... Get away!"

Every single person in the arena was cheering the combatants on except for Ratatosk. Right when he got out of the arena he panted heavily, "Never going there, EVER AGAIN!" That experience was traumatizing, the arena clearly wasn't becoming a suitable place to watch fights anymore. "Oh yeah, that place around the dungeon!" The blonde gathered as many apples as he could from the safezone and started running to the first floor dungeon, perhaps there'd be monsters there that he could fight. "Maybe that guy cleared out all the monsters again, damnit!"

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk found what he was looking for, minus the monsters. "I guess he did clear it out again, maybe he's up in a tree." The blonde kicked a tree but got no response. "God damn ninjas, they're worse than campers." He sighed and sat down at a nearby tree. He could hear the wind, maybe that was the monster? "No way, the wind is the monster!" The player he met from yesterday appeared from a bush and immediately killed it. He asked Ratatosk "You okay there pal? That one was weak, but there are stronger ones that spawn here. I'd share you the spot but I'm using it to fund twenty players at once."

Ratatosk was way too tired for the day, "No I'm fine." He got up from his seat and walked back to the Town of Beginnings, on his way back he saw a couple of people who he might've known. "Oh, there's the group from yesterday, there are the two male combatants, oh, and there's the scythe guy. Damn, way too many people here." The blonde whistled a few tunes and eventually got bored. The air was fresh and the wind was gentle, why was he bored? Was doing nothing bliss, or was it the opposite. "Maybe I'll never know, but that's okay. I'll wait until I figure it out."

"I remember the other day, didn't that monster devour those players? No, it was only two, and no monster is really capable of that." Ratatosk looked to his left while walking and saw the same orange guy from yesterday, except he was now green. "Hey, what's up? Your cursor green now?" The stranger nodded, "Yup, thanks for the tip. I hid myself for an entire day and became green again, thanks for telling me that. For a while I thought I'd have to stay orange and die, so thanks for your advice." They exchanged handshakes and the blonde went on with his normal daily business. "No arena for me today."