[PP-F1] Plants and Poop. <<Earning a Living>> [Greg & Grave]

@Greg Baxen @Grave

Description: Every player, to survive in this death game, must make some form of Col. For some, they just hunt mobs. For others, they may earn a living and take up a profession. may meet During your search for a profession you meet a friendly NPC who will train you with your profession. You will have to material hunt and craft your item, or receive a free basic item from the NPC (such as an instrument or fishing rod for performers or fishermen.) Profession options and guides can be found here

It was time to move on, this starting town had gotten sickening to Pyroth due to the fact that he was getting nowhere by standing around and doing nothing. It was time for him to start moving onto bigger things. This was a world where risk was rewarded. Time to get off his lazy butt. Pyroth swiped his finger in the air opening his Inventory. Just the basics food, water... And a Starter Dagger equipped to his side along with his casual clothing. It was time to go collect things, but he had no idea what to collect. Then he remember overhearing others about choosing a Profession. Maybe that was somewhere to start? Would it be worth it? Well the only way to find out is to attempt it. "Lets get this over with." Pyroth whispered to himself. Heading over into the direction of town they were. Pausing he looked at his options. "Tailor. Blacksmith. Artisan. Performer. Alchemist. Merchant. Fisherman. Cook. Oh boy thats choices... Guess I'll will go with Alchemist and see where it gets me..." Pyroth mumbled as he walked over. The Alchemist gave a long boring speech that Pyroth paid no attention to, Then a ding went off in Pyroth's Journal activating the quest. Pyroth started walking out too the feilds, he was going to collect plants...Maybe a few weird things.... This was a video game after all.

Edited by Pyroth

No player could not revisit the glorious Floor One; as much as many of us were sick of seeing it from our newbie days, it was such a large and memorable place that we all wished to see it time and again. One such time I was stalking the memorable cobbled paths, the same paths I had ran along many a time before. However, I quickly lost interest in the stores that flanked me and headed for the exit, until I noticed a rather confused looking player with a dagger at his side. Tilting my head I approached him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" I asked him, skirting around his position.

"Gah!" Pyroth let out as he did a small jump as to because he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. He was more tuned to what he was going to collect. "Sorry, Scared me." He said as he started to come back to the real world. Well... not the real world. But his new world... "Just starting a quest. Little new to the whole taking action thing." Pyroth chuckled as he examined the player he was now facing. "Care to help a Noob out?" He joked. "I would be thankful." Pyroth smiled a bit as he swiped his finger across the screen opening his Quest. "Just need to collect materials." Pyroth swiped his hand again to close the window in his hud. He then looked down to his shoes, then back up at the player. "What do you say? Help a noob out?"

Greg had been simply wandering around, since there wasn't really anything much to do at at the minute. He saw two people discussing something. A quest, he figured. He heard small amounts of it. 'Noob'. 'Materials'. 'Help'. All three were words he heard. From what he could gather, the one who was doing more talking was a noob as they put it, and wanted help gathering Materials. Greg thought to himself whether he should also help out.

• 2 weeks later...

I chuckled as the male jumped in surprise at my sudden approach. "I apologize, I did not mean to startle you!" I responded with a wide grin. "What quest might that be?" I asked tilting my head, wondering what he may need help with. "Yes, of course I would be willing to help, no sweat." I offered my services with a kind bow. "Collecting materials, huh? So you are doing <<Earning a Living>>? What profession do you think you might take up?" I asked, hopeful that this boy may be an aspiring cook. "Yeah, sure, I can help you out with that!" I responded with a chuckle, extending a hand out to him. "The name is Grave... ironic, I know." I introduced myself with a smirk.