[SP-F1] Here We Go! <<Earning A Living>>

As he entered back into the shop, he was all smiles.  He was carrying the two pieces of ore that he had mined up in the cave in his hands and he greeted the woman Blacksmith as he stepped in.  "Hey!" he said happily, causing her to lift her head away from her work.  She turned slowly and looked over him, noticing his smile as well as the ore that was in his hands.  She pursed her lips and nodded, as if impressed.  "Wow... nice work!  I only needed one but you managed to bring me two!  Great job!  You can just set them down over there in that crate."  Ronin nodded and obliged, putting the ore into the crate and then brushing his clothing off.  "So... what's next?" he wondered, looking at her intently.  "Well, now that we have materials, you gotta' learn to swing this here hammer and see what you can do!" she said, before spinning the hammer in her hand.

QUEST COMPLETED!

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)

-RP can be PP or SP

-You may have assistance, however only one player may gain their profession

-Repeatable for Materials only

Rewards:

1. A title relating to your profession - Rank 1: Beginner Blacksmith. Grants ability to craft Tier 1 equipment from the start.
  2. The ability to open up a shop
  3. 1 extra Skill Point
  4. Extra materials (rolled by GM with Loot Die upon topic completion)
  5. d20.pngLD: 15+ : Obtain 1 Material for crafting use. x2 (Not sure if I include these or not.  I rolled 2 successes during RP so please let me know!)
Edited by Ronin