F1: Seventh Heaven - Blacksmith

seventh_heaven_logo_by_drawder.png

WELCOME TO SEVENTH HEAVEN

A little shanty that sits well within the safe zone of Floor One.

Blacksmith Rank: Mentor - Rank 6: 363/640 EXP (7 Crafts per day)Materials: 9

Profession Guide | Enhancement Guide

Inventory:

Any items not marked SOLD are up for sale!  Make an offer on anything you'd like to purchase.

Spoiler

Weapons:

Spoiler

• Basic Two-Handed Straight Sword

Water Serpent's Spear SOLD

Item Type: One-Handed Spear
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Slots

Damage

Damage

• Bleed

A spear made from blue metal. The end is curved, whilst the rest of the spear has a few barbed and jutted spikes coming from it.

The spear is designed to pierce and tear. A Water Serpent is coiled around the lower end of the spear, towards the handle.

Serpent's Blade

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: 1 Slot

Accuracy: +1 BD

A light sword with a snake engraved into the hilt.

Bent Dagger

Item Type: Dagger

• +1 DMG

A bent dagger

Stinkfist!

Item Type: Two-Handed War Spear

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 2 Slots

• Damage: +1 DMG

Damage: +1 DMG

An extremely heavy assault spear, built for war and all the agonies that come with it. 

The base is adorned with a fist, hinting that the weapon has a brutal secret.

Stinkfist! II SOLD

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Slots

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

An extremely heavy assault spear, built for war and all the agonies that come with it. 

Blade of Immobility

Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword

Paralyze

Paralyze

A curved blade with paralyzing effects

Leo's Fang

A light weight yet durable sword, with a bite.

Leo's Fang II SOLD

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

• +1 DMG

A sturdy yet light sword with a razor sharp edge.

The hilt is adorned with a lion's head, hinting that the weapon is stronger than it appears.

Bleeding Sword of the Dingus SOLD

Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword

• Bleed

• Bleed

• +1 DMG

A surprisingly light two-handed sword which looks almost identical to a starting weapon.

A stretch of red cloth has been wrapped around the hilt and a cross-eyed coyote adorns the pommel.

Ronin's Bastard Sword of the Damned

• Accuracy: +1 BD

A heavy sword with a razor sharp edge and a handle grooved for maximum holding pleasure. 

The hilt is adorned with a demonic looking creature's skull, hinting that the weapon has a darker side to it.

The Vampire's Tongue SOLD

• Bleed

A surprisingly light two handed sword with an insatiable thirst for blood.

Though it appears to be a beginner's sword, the hilt is wrapped in a crimson hued cloth, hinting at something more sinister.

Steel Tomahawk of the Wretched SOLD

Item Type: One-Handed Battle Axe

A heavy tomahawk made with destruction in mind.

Its serrated blade is sharp enough to chop through stone, while the spike on the opposite end can pierce through armor.

Armor:

Spoiler

The Rose SOLD

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Thorns

Thorns

A kick ass chest piece that has roses engraved into the surface.

Lé RecovęR

Recovery

Recovery

A heavy armor breast plate that keeps the wearer energized!

Teutonic Defense

• Damage Mitigation: +9

• Damage Mitigation: +9

A simple black steel breastplate with attached pauldrons bearing the white cross of the Knights of the Teutonic Order from history.

Weary Fortitude SOLD

Item Type: Light Armor

• Damage Mitigation: +9 MIT

• Thorns: +7

An extremely light, yet surprisingly durable breast plate with an emerald sheen.

Demonic faces have been etched into the surface, hinting at something evil.

The Regenerator

• Regen

• Regen

A sturdy breast plate that protects and heals the wearer.

Ronin's Cursed Armor of the Damned II

Tier: 2

• Damage Mitigation: +18

An extremely heavy breast plate forged to endure insane abuse and damage. 

The surface is adorned with demonic looking creature's skulls, hinting that the armor has a darker side to it.

Shields:

Spoiler

The Knot SOLD

Item Type: Shield

• Regen

A weathered, knotted piece of wood fastened with a handle.

Blueberry

• Thorns

A light shield that kinda' resembles... a blueberry?

Peach

• Regen

A light shield that kinda' resembles... a peach?

Ronin's Cursed Shield of the Damned II

Tier: 2

Thorns: +14

Thorns: +14

Regen: +18

An extremely heavy shield with a jagged razor sharp edge and a handle crafted for maximum stability. 

The surface is adorned with demonic looking creature's skulls, hinting that the shield has a darker side to it.

Custom Order Form:

If you'd like a custom piece of gear, write an RP in the shop and use the template below to place your order.  All prices are negotiable!

Spoiler

Item Name: your item's name here

Item Type: what type of weapon/armor is it?
Tier:
tier 1, tier 2?

Quality: uncommon, rare, perfect?

Enhancements: 1 slot, 2 slots, 3 slots?

list your 1st enhancement here

list your 2nd enhancement here (rare or perfect quality items only)

list your 3rd enhancement here (perfect quality items only)

Description: write a custom description for your item here, if blank the smith will provide one for you

Secret Password: who is the coolest blacksmith around? (answer: Ronin)

Smithin' Gear:

Spoiler

Tony the Tiger
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description: A Plushie reminiscent of a frosted breakfast cereal from the previous world. Encourages you to do great.

Jambi's Sacred Socks
Item Type: Clothing
Enhancements: +1 EXP for every craft
Description: A pair of tye-dyed knitted socks.

Mini Glort Toy

2hgyef6.png

Ronin's Wedding Present

Item Type: Tool

Crafting Die: +1 CD

A kick ass, brand new sewing kit for Jambi! 

Given as a wedding present from her husband.

Edited by Ronin
MADE A SALE!
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronin returned to town and released a heavy sigh of relief.  The grassy fields had almost spelled his death and he was glad to have made it back at all.  He took a deep inhalation and oxygen flooded his senses.  His eyelids fluttered and he slowly calmed his mind.  This world was so beautiful, but so deadly at the same time.  There were countless things trying to kill you and if you weren't careful, you were going to be down for the count, for good.  He had done his best out there in the fields against the wild boards, and now it was time for a break.  He had recently completed a Quest and earned his profession as a Blacksmith, now it was time to head to his little shanty shop and see what he could do!

• 1 Material used (15 Remaining)

ID# 53774 results:

Craft: 11 = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)

Loot: 10

EXP: 5

Ronin's Bastard Sword of the Damned

• Accuracy: +1 BD

A heavy sword with a razor sharp edge and a handle grooved for maximum holding pleasure.  The hilt is adorned with a demonic looking creature's skull, hinting that the weapon has a darker side to it.

Edited by Ronin

Ronin's eyes lit up as he struck his hammer down against the material he had and his blacksmithing skill was put to its very first test.   To his surprise, the results were better than he could've imagined.  Suddenly the material went through a transformation right before his eyes and he now found himself looking down at a Rare Item with two enhancement slots.  His mouth fell agape, unable to believe what he was seeing.  "HOLY [censored]!!! I ROCK AT THIS!!!" he cheered, pumping his fist into the sky.  He had only just begun and already he was making great stuff.  He couldn't wait to see what the next thing would be and so he pulled out another material and swung his hammer again.  "Alright, let's try this again!"

• 1 Material used (14 Remaining)

ID# 53775 results:

Craft: 5 = bad item

Loot: 8

EXP: 1

Edited by Ronin

A new day had dawned and Ronin had done his best to keep progressing.  He was a little tired today and was moving a little slower than he had been on day one.  His enthusiasm however, was still intact and as he headed into his little shanty to get to work, he had a subtle little grin tickling at the corners of his lips.  Yesterday, he had managed to produce a rare sword on his very first try, followed immediately by a terrible, bad item that he had to throw away and hope no one would ever discover.  He needed to get serious now and try to make some more useful gear.  "Here goes nothin..." he grumbled, lifting his hammer.

March 29 Rolls:

ID# 54020 results:

Craft: 5 = bad item

Loot: 17 = salvage

ID# 54021 results:

Craft: 1 = lose material

Loot: 10

Edited by Ronin

I walked between the shops at floor one, they were all to expensive or required me to get the materials for them. Why I, the customer need to get the materials for you? I give you the money, so do what you have to do and give me my order. Near the end of the main street I saw another small blacksmith shop. "Seventh Heaven", that's actually a good name. 
I entered inside, "Hi, I'm looking for two hand sword with a massive bleed effect,  I prefer it perfect with damage bonus but I can use rare with only bleed effect too. Tell me the price, and don't ask me to give you materials". That's it. Without hello, without what's up, Just tell me the price that we could finish this conversation as quickly as possible.

"Eh?" Ronin poked his head up upon hearing someone's voice.  He peeked back and noticed a stranger had entered into his little shanty of a shop and he smirked slightly.  "Well then, straight to the point, I like it..."  The blacksmith lifted his hand to his chin and rubbed it in thought, pursing his lips and registering this stranger's order in his mind.  So he wants a two hander with some damage boost and a bleed enhancement huh?  After thinking on it for a moment, Ronin lowered his hand from his chin and nodded.  "Right then, I'll see what I can do for ya'  ...As far as the price goes, how's 500 Col sound to ya?"

Order:

• Two-Handed Straight Sword

Rare or Perfect Quality

Damage/Bleed Enhancements

Cost: 500 Col

@orhalimi

Edited by Ronin

"Sound good" I put 250 col on the table in front of me. "You will get the rest at the end. I will give you 100 more if it will be perfect and 50 more if it will looked Iike a normal beginner sword with a red fabric around the hilt". I hold my hilt and drawn my basic two handed sword out of it sheath. It looks like a normal one and half size sword, the hilt was built for both hands, but because it was light and not long as other massives two hands swords I could also use it with one hand if I wanted to. 
"Remember,  the most important thing to me is a massive bleeding effect, I won't pay for anything else".  And with that words I left that stinky place, closing the door strongly behind me. I basicly want a sword that will feel the same, but I doubt that he will be able to make some as perfect as my own blade. 

OOC: +2 bleeding / and +1 dmg
-250 col

Ronin's brow arched slightly as he spotted the Col on the table.  Money always made his eyes light up and he was more than stoked that he was already getting his first client and first order in.  He had only been in the game for a couple of days now and had only just begun his profession as a blacksmith.  So, to already be making some profit, well... it felt good.  The novice blacksmith nodded as his patron mentioned more money in the event it turned out perfect and was crafted just the way he liked it.  Ronin would do his best to fulfill the man's order and he decided as soon as this guy left, he would get to work and see what he could do. 

He didn't just want to be another blacksmith, he wanted to make some of the most awesome gear these players had ever seen.  "...Everyone's gotta' start somewhere," he said to himself, knowing his dreams of grandeur were still a long way off.  He looked around his [censored] hole of a little shop, sighing at how run down and filthy it was.   Shrugging it off for now, Ronin turned his attention to the Col again and picked it up.  It was time to get to work!

OOC: +250 Col

March 30 Rolls:

ID# 54122 results:

Craft: 7 = bad item

Loot: 7

ID# 54123 results:

Craft: 6 = bad item

Loot: 9

Total EXP: 2

Edited by Ronin

Cracking his neck and letting out a heavy audible sigh, Ronin practically crawled back into his little [censored] hole of a shop.  He had been out running around all day, helping one of his old pals get going in this virtual world.  He felt accomplished, but tired.  The last thing he wanted to do now was work on his blacksmith skills, but he knew he needed to keep at it if he wanted any chance of getting better.  The more he worked at it, the better he was going to become and the sooner he'd be able to start making some kick ass gear.  "Here we go again..." he breathed, lifting his mallet.

March 31 Rolls:

ID# 54370 results:

Loot: 7

EXP: 5

ID# 54371 results:

Craft: 4 = lose mat

Loot: 9

Total EXP: 6

Stinkfist!

Damage: +1 DMG

Edited by Ronin

Gorou walked into the dusty old shack called "Seventh Heaven", unsure of what to expect from this shop. If he had more funds, he have undoubtedly gone to another more higher end store to purchase a new weapon, but his funds were pretty low right now, and he was in no position to be picky. The door creaked open, and Gorou noticed that the blacksmith appeared to have been run ragged. Whether it was due to work or stress he didn't know, nor was he sure that he actually wanted to know judging by the player's current disposition.

"Yo." he called out. Gorou would try to be as brief as possible, and brought out the starting axe that hung from his belt, placing it onto a counter. "I'm looking for a one handed axe that's better than this starting one." he explained, pointing down at his current pitiful excuse for a weapon. "An axe that does more damage, if you could."

Gorou then reached into his satchel and pulled out his col purse. "Would 400 col be fair?"

Spoiler

Steel Tomahawk

Item Type: One-handed Battle Axe

Quality: Uncommon or Rare

Enhancements: 1 or 2 slots with DMG +

A heavy tomahawk made with destruction in mind. It's serrated blade is sharp enough to chop through stone, while the spike on the opposite end can pierce through armor.

"Eh?" Ronin's ears twitched slightly as he heard a stranger's voice.  Peeking back over his shoulder, he felt the ache in his neck and lifted a gloved hand to rub on it as he turned 'round to greet this... customer?  "Oh yea' right, well, welcome to the shop..." He said rather plainly and almost as though he were speaking to himself.  This whole blacksmith game was still new to him, but he was doing his best to figure it out.  So far, he had even managed to craft a couple of decent weapons and in all honesty, he was pretty damn proud of himself.  He couldn't wait until his skill finally improved and he was able to begin crafting three items per day. 

The chain smoking blacksmith continued to rub at his sore neck muscles, as his eyes landed upon the axe which was suddenly brought into view and placed on the counter.  To Ronin's unending delight, this stranger mentioned his desire to upgrade his weapon to something that did a little more damage.  Pursing his lips in thought, Ronin did his best to nod his head, one hand still planted on his neck, his gloved fingers massaging at the tissue to try and alleviate his discomfort.  It wasn't until the mention of money, that the low level swordsman finally perked up a bit.  "400 Col?! Oh, yeah, I mean... that'll do fine," he replied, doing his best to curb his enthusiasm.  Money was one of Ronin's favorite things and just the sound of it got him excited.  Suddenly, his neck didn't hurt as much and his energy felt rejuvenated.  "Just uhh, pay up front and gimmie' yer name so I can send ya' a PM once it's ready, cool?"

Order:

• Steel Tomahawk

Item Type: One-handed Battle Axe

Quality: Uncommon or Rare

Enhancements: 1 or 2 slots with DMG +

A heavy tomahawk made with destruction in mind. It's serrated blade is sharp enough to chop through stone, while the spike on the opposite end can pierce through armor.

Cost: 400 Col

@Gorou

Edited by Ronin

The other player was definitely sore since he was rubbing his neck, and appeared to lack any sort of enthusiasm for the order that he had filled out. That is, until Gorou mentioned col which immediately caused the player to practically jump in response. It was for only a brief moment, but Gorou caught his excitement when he assured him that 400 col was supposedly fine. "Huh..." he sighed. He was beginning to wonder if he overshot the price of the weapon he wanted made, but simply shrugged, and decided to dismiss that notion. Col was a precious commodity, but he could always just get some more later.

"Yeah, thanks." he replied as he took the axe off the counter and affixed it to his belt again.  He placed the entire satchel of col onto the counter that separated the two men with his free hand. The weapon would be a great help for hunting on the lower floors, and Gorou only hoped that it'd be completed quickly. "Name's Gorou." he added as he started walking back out the door. The smith would surely want to get straight to work.

OOC: - 400 col

Ronin nodded his head when he heard the dude's name and peeked up briefly to watch him exit the shop.   He sighed, looking at how filthy this place was, but his focus quickly returned to the satchel the guy had placed on the counter.  He licked his chapped lips, thinking of all the delicious Col inside.  He rubbed his hands together now, thinking of all the things he could buy with... Well [censored], he hadn't actually purchased anything so far in this game, had he?  He itched his head, trying to remember.  Was there even a reason to be gaining and storing all this Col in his inventory.  Well sure there was, he decided, before depositing the Col into his inventory for safe keeping.  "Now then, let's see what we can do today..." he said, wanting to try out his hand at some crafting.

+400 Col

March 31 Extra Roll: (Plushie +1 Craft Attempt)

ID# 54518 results:

EXP: 5 = LVL UP! (Rank 1 -> Rank 2)

The Vampire's Tongue

• Bleed

Though it appears to be a beginner's sword, the hilt is wrapped in a crimson hued cloth, hinting at something more sinister.

Edited by Ronin

Ronin had succeeded in crafting another rare item and he couldn't have been happier.  Well, perhaps just a little, if he had managed to make a perfect item.  Anyway, he was just stoked to be making progress and improving his blacksmith skills.  Soon enough, he might even...  "Huh?" he breathed, suddenly noticing a pop up menu.  LVL UP!  His eyes widened as he noticed his blacksmith skill had just leveled up to Rank 2.  "HELL YEAH!" he cheered, feeling [censored] stoked.  All of his hard work lately was finally starting to pay off.  As he stashed his latest creation away, he decided to take one last shot at crafting for the day, knowing his new level granted him one more chance at making an item.  "Alright, let's try and make something good!" He said to himself, preparing his mallet.

March 31 Extra Roll for LVL UP:

ID# 54575 results:

Craft: 8 = good item

EXP: 2

Edited by Ronin

On his latest attempt, the swordsman turned blacksmith had managed a good item.  He sighed, knowing this wasn't much good at all.  In this system, good items were purely cosmetic and didn't offer any sort of room for enhancements or damage boosts.  In this regard, he knew what he had made was as good as garbage.  The only plus side, was that he had gained a little more experience toward his blacksmith skill and was that much closer to leveling up again.  He had just hit level two and now he was getting excited.  Not only was he now able to craft three items per day, but he had recently visited a tailor's shop and picked up a handy little thingy that offered him yet another chance at crafting something special.  As he sat there in his shop, watching the clock and waiting for midnight to stroke past, he licked his lips as it did, knowing that with a new day, came four new crafting attempts!  "Here we go, c'mon big money!" he pleaded, hoping this time, he might be able to craft his very first perfect item!

April 1 Rolls:

ID# 54597 results:

Craft: 4 = bad item

Loot: 11

ID# 54598 results:

Craft: 9 = good item

Loot: 18

EXP: 2

ID# 54599 results:

Craft: 2 = fail

Loot: 4

ID# 54600 results:

Craft: 4

Loot: 17 = salvage!

Total EXP: 5

Edited by Ronin

I cross all this damn marking place again  on my way to this sewerage hole again. "Seventh heaven". more like Seventh hell. That blacksmith send me a message earlier, he claimed that he finish the job. I was skeptical about that. I enter his shop pissed off and head right toward him, hoping he got a damn good reason to call me all the way down here. I looked at him and held out my hand. "Show it to me".

It's not that I didn't believed him because I thought he is a liar, is because I didn't thought he know what a [cursed] job he does.

Ronin lifted his head away from something he was working on and glanced toward the door when he heard someone entering.  "Eh?  Oh hey there, got yer--"  He wasn't able to finish, as this customer seemed to be a little impatient and perhaps in some sort of hurry.  Ronin wasn't sure why the guy seemed to angry and annoyed, but he shrugged and went to find the order slip, as well as the weapon he had crafted.  Digging through his inventory for a moment, he finally retrieved the sword and then he made his way back to the dirty little counter and placed the order slip and the weapon in front of his customer.  "Here we are..." he said, waiting to see what the guy thought of his new sword.

Order:

• Two-Handed Straight Sword

Rare or Perfect Quality

Damage/Bleed Enhancements

Cost: 500 Col

@orhalimi

The Vampire's Tongue

• Bleed

I took the sword from his hand, it was a bit heavier than mine but I can live with that. I spined it in front of my eyes and examined it closely, its look just like my type. The hilt was also well crated. Prefect. then I used my merchant skill to examine the sword's Enhancements. Great, I see one bleed Enhancements. And the other...what is it? DAMAGE? No. "NO. NO. NO NO NO, that's not what I asked for. I told you MASSIVE bleeding effect, what part of the word massive you don't understand?"

I knew I shouldn't go to a novice blacksmith, I just want to pay less and ended with a crappy order. "I knew I shouldn't pay you half from the start. The damage was just an optional, in case you will manage somehow to make a perfect weapon. Now what I'm gonna do with this piece of crap? Make me a new one RIGHT NOW!"

Edited by orhalimi

"Oh shiit..." breathed the blacksmith, scratching his ass in confusion.  He hadn't meant to [censored] up the guy's order, but had appeared to make a mistake in crafting the weapon he wanted.  Shrugging his shoulders, Ronin decided he'd just give it another shot.  "Eh... alrighty then, guess I'll give it another go.  I'll just give this one to a friend of mine and let you know when yours is ready..."  Ronin took the sword he had named The Vampire's Tongue and returned it to his inventory for safe keeping.  He decided Caspar could probably make good use of the sword later on.  For now, he decided to get back to work and hopefully he'd be able to make the sword the way this kid wanted it, this time around.  "Thanks for stopping in..." he grumbled, heading back to his anvil.

(OOC: Ronin has returned The Vampire's Tongue to his inventory and explained to orhalimi that he will try again)

April 2nd Rolls:

• ID# 54749 results:

Craft: 12 = perfect!!!!!

EXP: 8

• ID# 54750 results:

Craft: 11 = rare

EXP: 5 = LVL UP! (Rank 2 -> Rank 3)

• ID# 54754 results:

Craft: 9 = uncommon item

EXP: 3

• ID# 54755 results:

Craft: 9

EXP: 3

• ID# 54756 results:

Craft: 4

Total EXP: 20

Ronin's Cursed Shield of the Damned

Thorns

Thorns

Damage Mitigation

A heavy shield with a razor sharp edge and a handle crafted for maximum stability. 

The surface is adorned with demonic looking creature's skulls, hinting that the shield has a darker side to it.

Steel Tomahawk of the Wretched

Item Type: One-Handed Battle Axe

A heavy tomahawk made with destruction in mind.

Its serrated blade is sharp enough to chop through stone, while the spike on the opposite end can pierce through armor.

Rusty Shiv

Item Type: One-Handed Dagger

A jagged and rusty makeshift shank.

Edited by Ronin

I gave him a sharp glance, waiting for him to argue with me. He didn't, Well at least I can be attributed that to his advantage. He know he have been [cursed] up, and doesn't try to argue or give excuses, I liked that. "Well, at least I know that I can count on you from now on. Keep up with the good work" I said appreciatively and put a material on table. Than I turned around to walk away "AND DON'T DRAG IT THE WHOLE WEEK! OR I WILL CANCEL MY ORDER!"   And with that words I left that stinky place, closing the door strongly behind me. He need some motivation, doesn't he?

-1 material