[F8]Monochrome Dreams [Rank 5 Assistant Artisan]

Welcome to
Monochrome Dreams

b56c6c77eb30318f74198568fe5bb609.jpg

Laying deep within Floor eight Monochrome Dreams is home to it's own little clearing filled with plant and wildlife alike. when approaching one could feel absolute tranquility from the surrounding area, as if they were walking inside of a painting itself. Diverse flora spread about the clearing in a beautiful swirl of colors, only split for a natural stone walkway leading to a large building. The shop is very rustic and old though one could see it's owner takes well care of it, as it's a work of art to him as well, one would have to find Takneil in the shop upon entering. Each room is unique to the last yet slowly blend together before reaching the other, Shelves sit filled with sketchbooks organized by what lays inside of them, walls hold paintings side by side depicting a wide variety of scenes from animals grazing in a field to the heat of battle when facing a boss. Along the windows facing inwards are cases with beautiful jewels and small charms, tables set throughout the building display small figurines of mobs, players, NPCs, and items. Upon reaching the heart of the shop a small counter is set up on the lower floor displaying all of the available items for sale and order, to gain the attention of the boy a classic antique bell sits on the counter beside a series of rather cute plushie dolls that represents a familiar large busted woman with scarlet hair in various outfits and poses. All with The Lion's Den logo.

Crafting Equipment/Stats...

Spoiler

Name:  Crimsa Plushie
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Ambition
Description: A cute doll that resembles a certain player within SAO, it has long red hair and an adorable schoolgirl outfit. This doll is very soft to the touch and also has a white crowned lion logo on the back of the uniform.

Name: Crimsa Plushie - Cheerleader Edition
Profession: Tailor
ID
Roll: 12 (nat)
Item Type: Plushie

Tier: 1
Quality:
 Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description: Just like the original model of the Crimsa Plushie this doll is extremely soft to the touch, mimicking the large bust of who inspired this doll it has long red hair. Though replacing the schoolgirl outfit This Crimsa Doll stands cheering in a maroon/white colored cheerleader outfit pumping her pom poms in the air with an over joyed expression. The outfit is lion themed as if she is cheering for 'Team Lions'.

Rank 5(214/320 XP):  Rank 5:  Assistant Artisan. Grants ability to craft Tier 5 equipment once Floor 41 has been cleared by players.

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[5-7] = Good item  
[8-9] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[10-11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Prices...

Spoiler

All Prices are negotiable with me in PM.

Good: 100 Col/1 Material

Uncommon: 200 Col/2 Material

Rare: 600 Col/4 Material

Perfect: 800 Col/8 Material

Custom Orders...

Good: 100 Col/1 Material (+1 Material)

Uncommon: 200 Col/2 Material (+2 Material)

Rare: 600 Col/4 Material (+4 Material)

Perfect: 800 Col/8 Material (+5 Material)

Custom Order Form... 

Spoiler

Name:
Your Profession: Leave Blank
Your Rank: Leave Blank

Shop: Monochrome Dreams.
ID:Blank
Roll: Blank
Item Type: Type?
Tier: Tier? 1 and 2 Available
Quality: Good?, Uncommon?, rare?, or Perfect?.
Enhancements: Look HERE ---------------------------------->[ http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6691-enhancement-guide/?do=findComment&comment=378196 ]
Description: [Description]

Shop Inventory...

Spoiler

Good Items. x11 Pending Creation

Spoiler

Name: Butterfly Pendent.

Your Profession: Apprentice Artisan.

Your Rank: Rank 2 Artisan.

ID: 54165.

Roll: 8.

Item Type: Pendent.
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: Good.

Enhancements: Vanity Effect: Grants the wearer large, black and white butterfly wings. These wings are thin and fragile, but incapable of flight. Purely for cosmetic purposes.

Description: (A small, delicate pendent hangs from a silver string. Crafted with beautiful flourishes, gold strands of metal extend out into the shape of a butterfly with it's wings being made of stained glass.)

Uncommon Items...X8 Pending Creation.

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Clover.
Your Profession: Professional Artisan.
Your Rank: Rank 3 Artisan.
ID 54723.
Roll: Craft: 10.
Item Type: Hairpin. 
Tier: Tier 1.
Quality: Uncommon.
Enhancements:+1 Loot Die.
Description: A delicate four leaf clover pin to put in your hair, trimmed with thin golden outlines one could say they feel lucky while wearing this. NOTICE!, wearer is immune to pinching on St.Patrick's day.

Rare Items x8 Pending Creation.

Spoiler

Name: Loot God Figurine.
ID 54722.
Roll: Craft: 11.
Item Type: Statuette.
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Skill Rank (S&D).
Description: A familiar figure sits upon a throne of Col filled chests, holding out his hands as if shrugging it seems his dankness spawns treasure almost endlessly. Who this statuette is based off of no one will ever know.

Perfect Items x2 Pending Creation.

Spoiler

Name: Mimic Essence. [Taken out of inventory ATM]
ID54721.
Roll: Craft: 12.
Item Type: Necklace.
Quality: Perfect.
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die, +1 Prosperity.
Description: Formed from the ashes of a destroyed Mimic of old this necklace seems to be imbued with ability to allow it's to find treasure with relative ease along with an excess of said loot, almost a greyish blue the amulet is nothing but a delicately designed gem. No one knows what happened to the Mimics...they won't be missed by the low level players that's for sure.

Edited by Takneil

Opening the doors to his new shop Takneil couldn't help but smile, it was his first day on the job and he was determined to start getting some inventory for his soon to be customers. walking through the main hall the boy made his way around the counter and sat at his worktable. Now what could he make?. While his master was getting to work Vain trotted throughout the various rooms, sniffing out each one. Eventually finding his way back to the center he laid down beside the counter.

Roll 1:ID# 53857 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 1 Loot: 3 MOB: 10 (Critical Failure!) -1 Material. +2 XP

Roll 2:ID# 53858 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 2 Loot: 6 MOB: 3 (Failure!) -1 Material +2 XP

Roll 3:ID# 54000 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 4 Loot: 1 MOB: 10 (Failure!) -1 Material +2 XP

Edited by Takneil

Having his last attempt to make an item become nothing but a pitiful failure Takneil sat down at his worktable, it had upset him greatly that he was unable to even make a bad quality item. All he ended up doing was end up wasting precious materials. Staring at the many tools that lay in front of him he began working up designs for a new item, hopefully this time he would be able to make one...

Roll 1:ID# 54143 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 10 Loot: 14 MOB: 3 (Success!) -1 Material/Uncommon Item. +4Xp RANK UP!.

Roll 2:ID# 54144 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 4 Loot: 19(Salvaged!) MOB: 1 (Failure!) +2 Xp.

Roll 3:ID# 54165 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 8 Loot: 13 MOB: 5 (Success!)-1 Material/Good item. +3 Xp.

Roll 4:ID# 54166 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 6 Loot: 1 MOB: 10 (Failure!) -1 Material/Bad Item. +2 Xp.

Edited by Takneil

"well, let's what we can't come up with today!" he exclaimed giving a glance to the resting familiar, things were starting to get better for the Artisan. The day before he had managed to create a couple decent items, hopefully today would result in the same. Grabbing one of his favorite pens he pulled out a piece of paper and began sketching a design.

Roll 1:ID# 54565 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 6 Loot: 4 MOB: 10. (Failure!) -1 Material. +2XP.

Roll 2:ID# 54566 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 7 Loot: 20 MOB: 10. (Success!) -1 Material/Good item. +3 XP.

Roll 3:ID# 54567 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 8 Loot: 13 MOB: 10. (Success!) -1 Material/Good Item. +3 XP.

Roll 4:ID# 54568 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 4 Loot: 5 MOB: 9. (Failure!) -1 Material/Good Item. +2 XP.

Edited by Takneil

Letting out a sigh the monochrome haired boy pulled out his chair and plopped down, He seemed to have been getting increasingly better but it wasn't enough. "I need to learn more..." he muttered to himself. Interlocking his fingers as he placed his elbows on the desk, he could only craft minor trinkets and such at this point. It annoyed him. Nearly glaring holes into his designing paper he slowly picked up his pen, what would he be able to create today?.

Roll 1:ID# 54718 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 6 Loot: 5 MOB: 1 (Failure!) -1 Material. +2 Xp. RANK UP!.

Roll 2:ID# 54719 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 2 Loot: 11 MOB: 5 (Failure!) -1 Material. +2 Xp.

Roll 3:ID# 54721 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 12 Loot: 13 MOB: 4 (Success!) -1 Material/Perfect. +9 Xp.

Roll 4:ID# 54722 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 11 Loot: 15 MOB: 10 (Success!) -1 Material/Rare. +6 Xp.

Roll 5:ID# 54723 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 10 Loot: 14 MOB: 8 (Success!) -1 Material/Uncommon. +4 Xp.

Edited by Takneil

Standing behind the front counter the monochrome artisan stood patiently, awaiting a customer. Hell...at this point he would be willing to take a lost NPC, and he didn't even think that would be possible!. Feeling a twitch in his right eye he let out a sigh as he removed himself from attending the non existent players, there much not had been as much as a need for Artisans as he had hoped. Finding his comfortable work chair he took a seat, he might as well get a bit more inventory if possible.

Roll 1:ID# 54917 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 3 Loot: 14 MOB: 4 (Failure!) -1 Material. +2Xp.

Roll 2:ID# 54918 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 12 Loot: 4 MOB: 6 (Success!) -1 Material/Perfect item. +9 Xp.

Roll 3:ID# 54919 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 3 Loot: 4 MOB: 5 (Failure!) -1 Material. +2 Xp. 

Roll 4:ID# 54920 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 5 Loot: 17(Salvaged!) MOB: 5 (Failure!) +2 Xp.

Roll 5:ID# 54921 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 11 Loot: 5 MOB: 8 (Success!) -1 Material +6 Xp. RANK UP!.

Roll 6:ID# 54922 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 11 Loot: 5 MOB: 5 (Success!) -1 Material +6 Xp.

Edited by Takneil

Name: Duality's Façade
Item Type: Mask
Tier: Tier 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Loot die, +1 Evasion, +1 Keen
Description: A mask resembling a very smooth skull. The right side has a crack starting from the top leading into the top of its right eye (socket), while the left starts from the top of the jaw into the bottom of its left eye (socket). The eyes are black, but let the color the wearer's eyes pass through as though the eyes were glowing. It has no teeth, nor any place for teeth. The mask can also shift with the wearer's expressions to express their mood.

Gaster walked into the shop, stopping to take time and admire the scene around him. He would have liked to stand around and admire the shop all day, but there were places he had to be. He had no time to be fooling around. Gaster looked around for the owner of the shop, but they were nowhere in sight. After a bit of waiting, hoping that the owner would step out, he decided he should try to look for them himself. Gaster headed down a hallway, knocking on closed doors as he passed them and got no response, until he got to a staircase. He moved up to the second floor and heard a faint voice not too far away. Following the sound of the voice, he came to another door. After pausing for a moment, he knocked slowly on the door. He got no response, and the voice continued. Gaster swallowed a lump in his throat and grabbed the door handle. He turned it and pushed open the door. "Pardon me." he said as he entered.

Inside the room was a man mumbling to himself among some bookshelves. He seemed to be quite involved with his work, if that's what he was doing. Gaster walked over to the man, shutting the door behind him, and made his presence known. "Good day, sir." he said, giving a small bow. "Um... I-I've come here today to order an item... I've already written down the specifics," he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a piece of paper, giving it to the man. "I hope this is alright."

-800 Col -5 materials

Edited by Gaster

Name: Quickeye
Item Type: pendant
Enhancements: +2 accuracy , +1 dmg mit
Description:  I small pendant with an engraving of an opened eye on it craft from stone. The Pupil of the eye made from a dark black opal.

I teleport myself to floor eight especially for this artisan shop, they were so rare that it was funny. after hours of walking on floor one town I heard that there is a shop there around floor two. But I was kicked from it so fast that I was shocked. "What's the problem with her..."weird shopkeeper.

Then I heard there is one more shop at floor eight.  Finally found it, I entered the shop and walked straight to the seller "Hey, I need something that will give me accuracy and mitigation. The accuracy should be extremely good so it should be a perfect item. Just want to mention that I don't have a lot of money and nor any materials to bring with me so don't ask me to. Please tell me that you have something, or ask the shop owner if he can help me" 

Edited by orhalimi

Surrounded by a pool of scattered books and various scrolls the monochrome haired boy bit his lip as he struggled to gain some sort of muse for his next design, what would he do?. Of course he could do simple things!, but that would never bring customers...no, he needed something would scream out the ever expanding boundaries of his muse. He needed... "A Mark!" Takneil yelled out from his lowly rumblings. Slamming a book shut his hands shot forward, pushing stacks of books aside carelessly. An Orange eye bright with determination, oh where was it?. 

How long had it been? minutes?, hours?, days?...no,no. Not quite that long but a long time indeed, but time was a relative concept, something that could be easily manipulated with a few simple words. yet be an absolute solid. Through his hushed words the boy mumbled away, his long hair swaying from side to side as he energetically turned to each parchment, book, and scroll. Lost to his own muses the sound of a door closing startled the Artisan. 

"Ah!" Moving remarkably fast despite had been in a kneeled position he reached out for a weapon, as if already drawn. In a swirl of black and white wisps a pure black sword seemingly materialized in the boy's hand. turning to face the perpetrator Takneil shot a glare at him as he spoke his words, wait... item?. Placing a thoughtful thumb on his chin the artisan's eye widened in panic, dear lord this was a customer!.

Swiftly throwing the sword to the side he forcefully changed his expression, flashing the man a nervous smile Takneil bowed in response and happily took the slip of paper from his hand. "Well... let's see what I can do for you!" he exclaimed wishing to move past the previous incident. 

Examining the order's specifics the monochrome artisan cocked an amused brow, combining subtle vanity features while at the same time incorporating viable abilities to the item. Abilities that actually complimented it. Motioning for the man to take a seat at one of the various tables Takneil stepped behind his counter, completely oblivious to the rather lewd appearance of the plushie dolls that sat there gave off, purely for work purposes. "you know...Gaster, I'm really impressed. You must have put a lot of thought into this item." he complimented the player before turning and moving into his workshop. "Also you may leave your payment on the counter, Vain will make sure no one swipes it!" he yelled out above the sound of various items cluttering to the ground. At the mention of his name the albino wolf opened his eyes, setting his crimson gaze upon the new customer. Letting out a yawn he crawled out from beside the counter lazily taking a seat in front of it, casually licking his paw. 

Spoiler

Name: Duality's Façade.
Your Profession: Experienced Artisan.
Your Rank: Rank 4.
ID:  54918.
Roll: 12 (nat).
Item TypeLucky Charm-Mask.
Enhancements: +1 Loot die, +1 Evasion, +1 Keen
Description: A mask resembling a very smooth skull. The right side has a crack starting from the top leading into the top of its right eye (socket), while the left starts from the top of the jaw into the bottom of its left eye (socket). The eyes are black, but let the color the wearer's eyes pass through as though the eyes were glowing. It has no teeth, nor any place for teeth. The mask can also shift with the wearer's expressions to express their mood. On the back of the mask an open pocket watch is engraved, the lid revealing the words "Monochrome Dreams".

Sighing the monochrome boy exited the workshop and walked into the main area wiping his hands of paints and clay. "Sorry about the waiting time, but try it on!. let me know how it feels, if it seems too loose or tight I can easily fix that...actually I probably should have taken your measurements first before going off of memory...all well!" shrugging he took the Col and Materials off of the counter and replaced it with the mask, it was truly a master piece...well technically a lucky charm but meh. 

+800 Col, +5 Materials.

"Hmm?" One customer after the next it seemed or at least one beggar after a customer, tilting his head Takneil offered a sheepish attempt of a smile. "well sir, if you couldn't tell by the correlation between myself and my shop I am the shop owner" he stated as politely as he could. "well?, tell me what you want. I can't very well make you your item if you don't give me the details and also Damage Mitigation is something I sadly cannot do in fact no Artisan can do".  

((OOC: Orhalimi, please put it in Custom order format like the man above you.))

"Ah, th-thank you, sir." Gaster said, standing up from the table he had seated himself at. He slowly moved over to the counter and stared at the mask that had been put there in place of his payment. He picked it up, running his fingers along the cracks and the face. He stared into the black, empty eye sockets of the skull mask, wondering of what lies beyond the void. He turned it around, the face fitting comfortably in his palms, and put it on slowly. "It's perfect." he said after putting on the mask. Gaster turned to the owner of the shop, bowed said "Thank you for your service." and left the shop without another word.

+Duality's Façade 

Name: Quickeye
Item Type: pendant
Enhancements: +2 accuracy , +1 evasion
Description:  I small pendant with an engraving of an opened eye on it craft from stone. The Pupil of the eye made from a dark black opal.

I filled up the page again "Yes of course I am very sorry" it doesn't sound that I am sorry at all "I meant evasion. Now can you PLEASE tell me how much col it going to cost me. Of course, only if you think that you are capable of crafting such piece of art." It was really hard for me to try being nice. I really tried to, because somehow I had a talent to create a bad first impression without even trying.

Shrugging Takneil took the order and turned towards his workshop. "Hey man, you're the one who came to me." he spoke not really caring about the player's behavior. Though on the other hand someone a but more on the furry side was growing irritated at the tone in his voice, folding his ears back Vain stood on all fours and growled lowly as a warning to the customer. Cleaning up his work station in preparation of the new order the monochrome artisan smirked as he heard his familiar. "If Vain get's a bit too frisky with you there is some treats on the counter!" he called out. Focusing onto the task at hand the boy tapped the desk rhythmically with his fingers, been a while since he had done a Pendant.

Roll 1:ID# 56358 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 1 Loot: 4 MOB: 7 (Critical Failure!) -1 Material. +2 XP.

Roll 2:ID# 56359 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 8 Loot: 20 MOB: 2 (Success!) -Good Item. +3 XP.

Roll 3:ID# 56360 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 11 Loot: 12 MOB: 10 (Success!) -Rare Item. +6 XP.

Roll 4:ID# 56361 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 11 Loot: 10 MOB: 6 (Success!) -Rare Item. +6 XP.

Roll 5:ID# 56362 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 11 Loot: 8 MOB: 4 (Success!) -Rare Item. +6 XP.

Roll 6:ID# 56363 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 9 Loot: 9 MOB: 5 (Success!) -Uncommon Item. +4 XP

Edited by Takneil

Great, he already start working on that. I straighten his clothes  and walk toward the exit, not caring about the owner at all. "My name is Rowan, just make sure to P.M. me after you will done and how much it will cost, unless you don't want a payment". There is no way he will charge cheep on that, but I couldn't be so choosy, there isn't much artisans around. Then, without asking his name I walked out and close the door strongly behind me. Shop owners....they are all the same.

OOC: 

Spoiler

Told you you won't give him for free. Rowan is unbearable xD

"Will do kind Sir!" The Monochrome Artisan called out from his small workshop, the massive building that was his shop was suffice for collecting rare antiques, gigantic works of art, etc.. that he found while exploring the floors of Aincrad. Yet when needing his own space, he had a cozy, little room protruding from the wall. This room he had come to find suitable when working on hands on pieces. He believed the close quarters aided him in focusing on the physical, rather than when he was drawing or painting. Which would require openness for the mental. Shoving away some items that were not suitable per the player's order Takneil pulled out his new batch of materials, yesterday was filled with failure. What would Today bring?

Successfully creating the item that was requested the boy stood from his seat, walking over to the nearby sink and washing his hands. The warm water falling down and sliding off the many paints, oils, etc... that were put into the necklace. having fried off his once dirty hands swiped ope his menu and made a message for the player who had asked for the item. 

Spoiler

--------------------------------
Subject: Your Item.
To: Rowan
--------------------------------
"Your item is ready for pick up Sir, it'll be sitting on the counter. You may take that and only that, for free. The only thing I ask is that you spread my shop's name a bit while adventuring, if you do this I'll repair it if it ever breaks :p" 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply Laying the necklace in a small black and white box the boy closed it, the lid snapping shut. The box was delicately designed and had on the top in white the symbol for his shop, gently painted in white a partially opened pocket watch. Gently laying the box on the ground he set it to automatically unlock if Rowan were to touch it, Sadly he would not be here when the player arrived so the boy's trusted friend would have to play the part to deliver. Motioning for Vain to follow him the white wolf picked up the small box with his teeth, softly to ensure it was not damaged. trotting along with his master he quickly exited the shop with Takneil laying down on the front doorstep. "I'll be out for about a day bud alright?, you know where the order box is." Using his key to lock the shop's door he slowly turned the wooden sign, revealing the word Closed hovering above fully shut Pocket watch. 

Leaving the tranquil area of his shop Takneil entrusted Vain to protect and partially run the shop, if a customer would come by the wolf would simply retreat within the shop only to return with a small jar, locked tightly with a small slip. it would take the payment and order for the customer.

Roll 1:ID# 56651 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 9 Loot: 6 MOB: 4 (Success!) -Uncommon Item!. +4 XP.

Roll 2:ID# 56652 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 7 Loot: 16 MOB: 2 (Success!) -Good Item!. +3 XP.

Roll 3:ID# 56653 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 5 Loot: 5 MOB: 6 (Success!) -Good Item!. +3 XP.

Roll 4:ID# 56654 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 2 Loot: 4 MOB: 8 (Fail!) - 1 Material. +2 XP.

Roll 5:ID# 56655 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 6 Loot: 6 MOB: 8 (Success!) -Good Item!. +3 XP.

Roll 6:ID# 56656 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 12 Loot: 7 MOB: 2 (Success!) -Perfect Item!. +9 XP.

Edited by Takneil

I made all the way back to the shop. I didn't believe him, but as long as I will get my item it wasn't metter. I entered the shop and surprised to notice a small box with my item in it. the box opened when I touched it and I was able to put it in my inventory without any problems. "You idiot. You shouldn't gave it to me free, now you never get anything in return!" I shout, but only the air answered me. "You will hate me and regret that in your future!". Again....silence. "What did I did? did nothing wrong. You should hate me! hate me! stop be good to me you piece of [course]." I felt bit wet in my eyes, and without any more shouting I left the shop...

+ Quickeye +2 accuracy , +1 evasion

• 3 weeks later...

Letting out a sigh the crimson devil slowly strutted up the cobblestone pathway, the sides lined with beautiful, natural arrangements of flowers. Each one unique to the next. Why did she have to start developing a conscious? she had refused to believe it until now. First she had taken in her soon to be husband with open arms, with nothing to gain from it. The next she had stolen from a sleeping boy and now regretted it, granted she had taken some materials for her own uses but she saw no logical reason as to why she would need any more now. Neither did she see a reason to return them either, her body was moving on it's own and no matter how much she screamed at herself to turn around she kept moving forward. 

Her sapphire gaze lifting to the spectacular building that was the Monochrome Dreams shop she looked to where the white wolf napped softly, ready to wake whenever anyone would approach the doors. As she would. Recognizing the woman Vain let out threatening growl, not wanting her to snoop around like the last time. His master had entrusted him with an important task and he would not fail. Biting her lower lip nervously Crimsa offered a shaky wave in response and awkwardly smiled. "H-hey, um...I'm just here to return something" She spoke, not sure if the furry guard would understand her. Blood red eyes narrowing the wolf nudged forward a simple box, causing a window to open in front of the women.

Nodding Crimsa dropped seventy materials into the menu and confirmed, not before letting out a long groan of disappointment. "make sure your master get's that..." she stated solemnly before departing.  

-70 Materials Donated to Takneil.

"Phew..." a hand slowly moving through transparent menus the monochrome boy unequipped his armor as he approached the large building that was his shop, he had been out for a few days. Grinding enemies, aiding low levels in quests, even hosted a twelve to fourteen person raid for sub-dungeons. An orange eye gazed upon the tranquil shop, a familiar ally. Napping on the cool, stone steps. Pulling out a bone from a skeletal foe he had faced on one of the higher floors he gently set it in front of the sleeping wolf. "Good boy..." 

Picking up the order box as he shut the door Takneil made his way to his workshop, it had always felt nice. Researching the lore of Sword Art Online in the many literary pieces it provided, most have seemed like derivations from their own world but he was not one to complain. As it made his own works that much more unique. Sitting down at the desk he opened the order jar causing a small menu to appear in front of him, to his despair there had been no requests. But someone had donated...Seventy materials!?. Sitting there in his cozy backroom the boy was shocked into a statue, who had done such a thing and why?. 

Giving a glance to his tools the first sign of recovery revealed itself as a small twitch, lifting the corner of his mouth into a smirk. Filled with determination Takneil grabbed his sketchbook and immediately went to work.

Roll 1:ID# 58820 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 7 Loot: 6 MOB: 4 (Success!)-Good Item. +3 XP.

Roll 2:ID# 58821 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 12 Loot: 11 MOB: 10 (Success!)-Perfect Item. +9 XP.

Roll 3:ID# 58822 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 11 Loot: 17 MOB: 9 (Success!)-Rare Item. +7 XP.

Roll 4:ID# 58823 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 8 Loot: 19 MOB: 3 (Success!)-Good Item. +3 XP. Rank Up!.

Roll 5:ID# 58824 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 9 Loot: 1 MOB: 8 (Success!)-Uncommon Item. +4 XP.

Roll 6:ID# 58825 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 11 Loot: 16 MOB: 4 (Success!)-Rare Item. +6 XP.

Roll 7:ID# 58826 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 5 Loot: 18 MOB: 10 (Success!)-Good Item. +3  XP.

Edited by Takneil

Having had created an item out of every Material he had used Takneil whistled a catchy tune as he descended the spiral staircase, the second floor he had taken as sort of being a home?. As he did not have enough Col or even on the required floor placement to own a house, it was saddening though. Floor eight had become a comfortable abode to laze about in his white dress shirt and black slacks, there were hardly any enemies in the placement he had chosen for his shop. Granted he had grinded hundreds of enemies before hand to make that possible...

Entering his workshop in the back of the first floor the boy sat down and began to work hard at finalizing the custom designs he had been meaning to attempt to create, ironically enough. He was determined to get his shop filled with items.

Roll 1:ID# 58925 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 6 Loot: 19 MOB: 1 [Success/Good. +3 XP]

Roll 2:ID# 58926 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 9 Loot: 16 MOB: 10 [Success/Uncommon.+4 XP]

Roll 3:ID# 58927 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 12 Loot: 11 MOB: 4 [Success/Perfect. +9 XP]

Roll 4:ID# 58928 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 11 Loot: 18 MOB: 3 [Success/Rare. +6 XP]

Roll 5:ID# 58929 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 4 Loot: 12+3=15[S&DR1+2LD from Mimic's Essence] MOB: 8 [Failure/Salvaged. +2 XP]

Roll 6:ID# 58930 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 7 Loot: 8 MOB: 2 [Success/Good. +3 XP]

Roll 7:ID# 58931 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 1 Loot: 14 MOB: 3 [Critical Failure. +2 XP]

Edited by Takneil
  • 2 weeks later...

Tapping his pen fervently against the bank sketch paper the monochrome artisan let out an annoyed sigh, of course he would come into a bit of a halt on his muse. He had been working so well, determined to fill his shop with items Takneil needed more customers. He was investing way too much into it yet he had only had two requests. Out of the many items he had already made. Tightening his other hand the boy shook his head and started sketching out a concept, he just needed to simply keep at it, once he had more items on display. The more attention he would get. 

Roll 1: ID# 59823 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 4 Loot: 3 MOB: 5 [Failure!] +2 XP.

Roll 2: ID# 59824 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 1 Loot: 14 MOB: 8 [Critical Failure!] +2 XP.

Roll 3: ID# 59825 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 8 Loot: 1 MOB: 4 [Success!/Uncommon Item!] +4 XP.

Roll 4: ID# 59826 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 4 Loot: 5 MOB: 10 [Failure!] +2 XP.

Roll 5: ID# 59827 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 11 Loot: 16 MOB: 9 [Success!/Rare!] +6 XP.

Roll 6: ID# 59828 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 9 Loot: 19 MOB: 3 [Success!/Uncommon!] +4 XP.

Roll 7: ID# 59830 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 1 Loot: 4 MOB: 2 [Critical Failure!] +2 XP.

Edited by Takneil

The violet-haired blacksmith had a clear destination in mind as she arrived on the eighth floor. Since it was also her first visit, she had to pause longer than she would have liked to get her bearings. Thankfully it didn't take her too long before she was approaching the shop titled Monochrome Dreams--very fitting, she thought, for the shop's owner.

With a clear idea of the items she planned to order, Teion entered the impressive shop and took a moment to look around her before approaching the counter. Spotting the order forms before catching sight of the owner, the woman took a couple and filled out her requests. Once she was finished she spotted the small silver bell atop the counter, holding a blank expression before deciding to press down and cause the item to chime.

Order Request:

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Col
Your Profession:
Your Rank:

ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A item crafted to resemble a single piece of col. Equipping it allows the user to generate more col on monster kills.

Name: Waning Crescent
Your Profession:
Your Rank:

ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy, +1 Recovery
Description: A thin, silver hairpin in the shape of a crescent moon.

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler
  • -10 Crafting Materials (Paid to Takneil)
  • -1,600 Col (Paid to Takneil)