[F8]Monochrome Dreams [Rank 5 Assistant Artisan]

letting out a sigh Takneil smiled as he managed to get a nice amount of materials done this day, nothing like when he had gotten a full variety of working items but he couldn't complain. "Guess it's time to give it a rest." he smiled as he leaned back in his chair. Running a hand through his smooth hair he readjusted the blue ribbon he kept to keep it neat, surprisingly the long monochrome hair didn't get in the way of battle but it always meddled in his creativity. Hearing a bell ring loudly through the building the boy stood from his chair and exited his workshop, not bothering to check to see if his Dress Shirt and pants were dirty from paint. walking through the door the boy felt a little surprised as a familiar good stood on the other side of the counter. "huh?, morning Teion. What can I do for you?" he asked happily. 

"Ah." Teion acknowledged the shopkeeper as he entered the room. A half-smile took over her features, replacing the monotone expression she previously wore. She placed her payment on the counter between them along with the order details. "Would you be able to make these, when you have the chance?" She asked.

((OOC: Sorry, I got no creativity right now. xD))

Name: Waning Crescent.
Your Profession: Assistant Artisan.
Your Rank: 5.
Shop: Monochrome Dreams.
ID: 58927.
Roll: 12 nat.
Item Type: Trinket-Hairpin.
Tier: 1.
Quality: Perfect.
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy, +1 Recovery.
Description: A thin, silver hairpin in the shape of a crescent moon. On the reverse side of the moon lays the Monochrome Dreams logo, a unique pocket watch that is partially opened. with the initials 'MD' on the lid. 

Name: Lucky Col.
Your Profession: Assistant Artisan.
Your Rank: 5.
ID:  58821
Roll: 12 nat.
Item Type: Lucky Charm-Coin.
Tier: 1.
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity.
Description: A item crafted to resemble a single piece of col. Equipping it allows the user to generate more col on monster kills. On the back of the coin a partially opened pocket watch is etched into the metal, surrounded by the words 'Monochrome Dreams'.

"Hmm..." Humming a soothing tune as he reviewed the orders he swiped open his menu and accepted the payment, his orange eye never leaving the slips. "Well!, if you wouldn't mind waiting a half hour I can get these right to you." He offered with a kind smile. "Feel free to roam my shop, top floor is mainly my collection of literature." He gestured to the above floor packed with book shelves and cases with scrolls, which would be accessible by a spiral metal staircase. "Then the many rooms down here with art, statuettes, and etc. Of course you can do your own thing while you wait." with that he gave a brief wave and headed back into his work shop, retrieving items that he had previously set aside to join one of the recent events. 

"Phew!" having finished the orders within a decent amount of time, maybe half the original waiting time. Takneil pulled out two small black and white boxes, both uniquely designed. one being all black with his shop's logo on the lid in white, while the other was white with his logo in black. Setting the items inside of their respective packages he gently shut the lids. "Almost done..." Dipping his brush in white ink he softly slid the bristles against the cover, the ink drying as it was written. Mimicking the same for the other package but with black ink he nodded. Both boxes had the name 'Teion' written on the cover, the words flourished against the silken fabric of the packages. 

Walking into the main part of his shop Takneil set the orders on the counter and smiled. "Your request has been completed, if you have any issues with the quality of the items or there was a mistake don't be afraid to speak up."

-Waning Crescent. 
-Lucky Col.

+1600 Col, +10 materials.

• 3 weeks later...

Teion gave a nod when Takneil accepted the job, a little surprised that he was able to start on it right away. She had nowhere to be, so the blacksmith was content with staying in the shop while he left to his work area. She listened to his quick explanation of the layout and once he had disappeared she stayed in place for a minute, just drawing her gaze around the shop. There were so many...things to catch her interest. She eventually uprooted herself, her boots moving slowly as they carried her around the main room. Her expression remained mostly unchanged, though every so often there was a flicker of interest in her eyes as she passed by pieces that stood out to her.

The woman hadn't made it out of that same room when she heard footsteps to draw her attention back to the counter. Takneil had returned with a pair of small boxes in hand, setting them down and motioning for her to inspect and take them. She walked back over without a word, stopping a moment before she carefully took one of the boxes and opened it up to reveal one of the items.

Only her eyes reflected any of her emotions, but they practically sparkled while she stared at the intricate crescent-shaped hairpin laying neatly in the package. Gingerly picking it up, Teion brought the item up and awkwardly fixed it to the violet hair beside her right temple. The pin rested neatly in place, and as she drew her hands away the woman looked back to Takneil with a small, genuine smile. "Thank you. I love it." She expressed simply. She took a moment to peek at and admire the second item before letting the package vanished into her inventory. The woman gave Takneil a bow, deciding to go ahead and show herself out. "I'll be sure to recommend your shop, if I ever have the chance." Teion gave a final nod as she spoke, turning to leave the building.

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

"Oh Takneil!~" calling the monochrome haired boy's name as she strutted into the museum like shop the crimson devil bared a wicked grin, this day had been quite the lovely one. Her lover proposed to her, she had obtained a Unique Skill, did some proper math to realize she could never miss if she had the right amount of accuracy, and finally she had heard from a little rat that this very artisan had an item of old laying on one of his shelves. Unused, one that could turn her Whip into a Rapier. Leaning against the counter she chuckled as she spotted small dolls that resembled her, all of which with the Lion's Den logo. Her secondary lover's shop. "Normally that would be creepy, but because I know what they are used for I don't mind~" she played with her words to get the shopkeeper flustered. 

"Now to be serious. listen boy. I need an amulet that can boost my Accuracy to the limit, you think you can manage to do something along these lines?." she asked, pulling an order slip from the counter. Jotting the down the information. 

-The Devil's Eye.

Spoiler

Name: The Devil's Eye.
Your Profession: Leave Blank
Your Rank: Leave Blank

ID:Blank
Roll: Blank
Item Type: Trinket-Amulet.
Tier: Tier 1.
Quality: Perfect.
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy.
Description: A golden amulet with the shape of a pentagram outlined in red engraved on it's surface. Surrounding it are strange symbols of old, only the wearer able to understand their true meaning and purpose. Laying on top of the black magic symbol is the shape of a closed eye, when activated it will open. It's gaze sharp and reacting to everything, the iris a deep blood red and pupil's as sharp as it's gaze. When opened it will alter it's wearer's eyes to mimic it's own, Bestowing it's properties unto it's holder. 

Leaving the slip on the counter she walked away, swiping the Voucher right from under the fool's nose.

+1 VIP Voucher.

ID# 62492 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 7 Loot: 11 MOB: 10

ID# 62493 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 1 Loot: 16 MOB: 7

ID# 62494 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 1 Loot: 11 MOB: 2

ID# 62495 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 3 Loot: 20 MOB: 6

ID# 62496 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 9 Loot: 11 MOB: 3

ID# 62497 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 5 Loot: 5 MOB: 1

ID# 62498 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 4 Loot: 11 MOB: 1

Edited by Takneil