I rubbed the tattered, scarlet fabric between my hands, my slow breathing barely lifting the torn corners of the material. Who'd leave such a lovely piece of equipment laying in a dank alleyway?~ Of course, the damn cloak gave no fricking benefits... buuuuut it defs gave me some sweet concealment. Gender anonymity? Check~ Now all I had on my bucket list was steal stuff, attack people and raid groups. All in a day's work I say! Standing up, I dusted my red trousers off, before swinging the cloak around myself, flipping the hood up, the shadows masking my face. "Perfect~" I hissed to myself, before I exited my little hidey-hole, walkin' on into the bustlin' crowds. I couldn't speak; my voice would give away my gender... I had to find a notepad, or an anonymous messenger... or somethin'. Before long I saw a beautiful glint from a player's back pocket; I was delighted that I had nabbed that sweet <<Sneak and Hide>> skill~ It was time to put it to use...

Stealth Rating: 10 + 2 = 12
ID: 54039
LD: 2 = Not Detected (Accidentally mistaken for detected, keeping post as it was originally written)

I breathed calmly under my hood, eyes flickin' left and right to make sure no one would impede my path to my target. C'mon, c'mon... stay calm... I repeated to myself as my heart began to thump and tear at my chest. My clawed fingers slowly reached out for the notepad, my breathing becomin' more ragged... and I latched onto one of the wire loops, not without detection, to my bitter dismay. "Thief!" The player shouted, tryin' to [censored] onto my cloak. "[censored]!" I hissed to myself as I palmed the dude's arm to the side, before noticing a nice little belt buckle at his waist. Suck on this! I spat in my mind, claws latching onto the belt and tearing the buckle off. Spinning around, I bolted and weaved into the crowd, leaving the guy to deal with his dacked state, a roar of laughter erupting around him as I made my way to the edge of town.

I slipped in between two stores, where a stack of boxes sat. Pulling them out, I leaped into the alcove I created and slid my hood off. "God damnit!" I cursed, smashing my knuckles against the wall, a shower of purple washing over my rising and falling back. "That was fricking terrible..." I sighed, turning around and sitting with my back to the wall, flipping open the notepad in my lap. "Great... no pen..." I growled, using a sharp claw to etch the name 'Yurei' into the leather cover. "Hm... a ghost. That's what I'll be."

Edited by Yurei

LD: 10 = Not Detected

The claws that consumed my fingers were WAY more useful than one might think at first. No wonder animals got by in the wild. I managed to slice a strip of fabric off of my cloak and attach my newly acquired belt buckle to it, using it as a makeshift belt to hold my notepad. With a quiet sigh, I climbed back over my castle of boxes, giving it a look before leaving. "Castle... you [censored] child." I cursed myself with a chuckle, before turnin' the corner onto the cobbled streets, careful to keep an eye out for the player I dacked not long ago. Maybe one of those neat little stores sold pens? Or some kind of writing instrument, at least. With the slowly increasing crowd my breath began to grow thin, as if the players around me were stealing my air; I never liked crowds, hence why I secluded myself a lot... although I do also do that for other reasons. Before my lungs could become too tight, I managed to find a little stall with various stationary for sale. Of course, bein' the sneaky beaky I was, I had no wish to have the pen 'sold' to me.

Swiping my hand across the table I snatched one of the pens, walking off calmly. Throwing a look over my shoulder, I grinned maliciously as I watched the shopkeeper turn around and mouth the word 'ghost'. Perfect. I made my way for the gate to the city exit, twirling the pen nimbly in my claws before sliding it under the wire loops of my notebook. "And now, the mental [censored]ery starts~"

Edited by Yurei