[PP-F1] Like a moth to fire [yukisuzuki] (complete)

I walk right into a bar. I wore my usual opened white shirt, a black coat hanged out on my shoulder "I'm looking for a pink head girl. She have hot temper and she can change her eyes to red". No one saw her, like she never came back to this town again. Weird, she like to be at floor one a lot. Or that's what I thought. I walk from shop to shop, bars or bars, and not a single clue about her. In the end I walked out of the town, asking the folks that I met on my way. I didn't know why I was so determined, but I had to find her, it was a substantial need of my existence. Like the need to eat, drink and breathe. I must find her no matter what.

Edited by orhalimi
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuki sat out side of town, out of the safe zone. She sat inside a tree, and from looks of it she was sleeping. Yes Yuki was sleeping out of the safe zone, it was interesting. Yuki killed a few mobs before she could actually take a nap. Yuki knew that everyone didn't know me as the pink haired girl who has a temper, and a talent. Yuki knew they knew her as 'Mrs. lighning' then the people will quickly know who she is. Once someone says 'Mrs. lightning' people begin to panic. 

Yuki is wearing her usual, black long sleeve shirt (That shows her curves) with black pants (That shows her curves) and black boots. Her coat was gone, since she gave it to someone who might've gotten sick. Yuki keeps sleeping in the tree, peacefully. Lately Yuki hasn't been able to sleep, since her ind has been corrupted with thoughts that she couldn't stop herself from thinking about. Yuki knew the thoughts she was having would never happen, since there's no chance. Yuki gave up, on a dream that came up recently. Yuki knew he never wanted to see her again, since he let her go and lied to her after the kiss. Yuki thought he didn't care about her, nor like her whats so ever. 

I was a shiny day, unlike floor three that was rain most of the time I was there. Here on floor one you can actually think its a peaceful game. I preferred raining, its clearly suit to me better. I continue to walk a few hours until I met some low level adventures and they direct me to the general direction that they claim to see her. I hoped they didn't lied, its hard to tell when my sword threaten one of the poor adventure's neck. In the worst case I remember their faces.

More trees greets me as I kept walking, but not a sigh to the girl. I pull out my sword and continued. With her you can never know. Where is she? is she making a trap for me? in that case, I should give her a proper greeting.

Yuki kept sleeping away, she did wake up here and there, to check her surroundings. Yuki can sleep through almost anything, so its hard for her to tell if she's in danger or not when she is sleeping. Yuki always had her guard up, it was kind of a habit for her. She would never really let down her guard unless she trusted the person a lot. Yuki smiles in her sleep, she has a good dream. Its a dream about people never leaving her alone, and she still has all of her friends with her. Yuki stays asleep, she hasn't had such a good dream in years. 

She is hiding from me, she is doing it in Purposely, I thought, Kept walking in the forest. When I will meet her I will show her. I looked around the forest a spot something really strange, a pink hair peeped outside of one of the trees far way. I got close hesitatingly, ready for someone to jump out of the this tree, but then I saw Yuki sleeping inside it. The first think that I thought to myself was the feeling of her lips. I drop it out of head, from where the hell it came.
I reached the tree and stood right in front of her. resisting the urge to touch her. I looked at her with my eyes, at her closed eyes, her body, her hair. I was almost sorry to awake her, but finally, I found you. My sword was softly placed under her throat, and I move her with the other hand softly "Raise and shine sleepy beauty. Have you slept well?

Yuki shoots up after she hears a voice. She quickly holds her breath when she sees rowan, than she feels a blade right at her throat. She looks into rowan's eyes and she puts on a blank face. "It was fine" She finally answers, not moving her eyes from his. Yuki's head was going through many thoughts but one stood out from the others. 'Why is he doing this to me? what did i do to him? Should i care if he kills me? or should i just give up and let him kill me?' Yuki thinks as his blade touches her throat very closely. Yuki Must have given up because she sighed, her eyes fill with tears but they never fall out of her eyes. She blinks away the tears hoping Rowan wont see. 'Why would he care? let him see my tears. Let him see that i'm hurt, its not like he's gonna let me live anyways' Yuki thinks, she opens her eyes and there back to the dark color of red, but their filled with pain, hurt, and loneliness. 'I might as well not get close to anyone. Why does he want to hurt me so much? Am i that much of a bad person to be killed? I guess i am, but i didn't think i would die this young' Yuki thinks, she can't speak since she's scared if she says something wrong he will hurt her and let her life with the pain. Yuki looked into Rowan's eyes, she just stares into his eyes. Her face shows no emotion, but her eyes almost explain everything.

I know you are like that! I know it! showing off like you are some kind of badass fighter, but deep inside you are just scared and frighten girl.  Somehow it wasn't so pleasured as I imagined. I forced my smile to twisted in enjoyment while I tightened my hand on the hilt. Now I am going to make you beg, beg for your miserable character life. Not that she worth it though......why  are you  looking at me like that?

I looked at her staring at me, her eyes looks at me with a look that triggered a lot of feeling inside me. Her eyes also made me feel guilty, like I did something wrong. I ignored all of that and throw her coat on her with my other hand. "what's the meaning of this?" I asked, aim to the coat with my eyes. She kept staring at me like she is holding herself from saying something, it start to become annoying. I tightened the sword on her neck, causing her a minor wound (-1 HP). "What is it? split it out already!"

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki sighed as he looked at her with mixed feelings, all she does is stare into his eyes. He asks her to spill it out already, as his sword hits her neck making her loose 1 hp. Yuki looked at Rowan, her eyes go blank (With no feelings inside them at all). "Nothing, just thinking about how this is such a great wake up call" She says with sarcasm, and a fake smile. Yuki was kind of mad, but it didn't show at all except in her voice. Yuki knew she had to keep her pissed off attitude to herself, she didn't want him to be amused with her.  Yuki stared at him with no emotion, she was very mad at him for his actions. "I didn't expect you to surprise me, your so sweet" She says with more sarcasm. 

"You are even more", I said, without sarcasm. I shift my off hand in the air and opened up the menu, then I choose inventory and click on some item inside. A note appeared on my hand.

"Hey Rowan!" I read from the note, yeah its me again... i know, you hate me. :) but i don't care how you feel about me. I saw you unconscious on the ground so i brought you here so you wont get sick. Well hopefully we will see each other soon! bye bye... :P Bye Baka. And in the end a sign '-YUKI SUZUKI' in red”. I looked at Yuki again, she keep staring without saying a word "I will ask again, what's the meaning of this?"

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki blushed and looked away, she ripped her eyes off his and stared down at the floor, the grassy floor. Yuki didn't know if she should tell him the truth or not. She decided to just tell him the truth. "I- i was um... i was walking and i saw you on the ground so i carried you around until i found a small house that was empty. S-so i put you there and i um... gave you my jacket since it was raining. I wrote a note so you would not be confused when you woke up. And..." Yuki was looking down at her hands and fiddled with her thumbs, she was embarrassed. "Uh... n-never mind" Yuki was about to say something that would have probably gotten her killed or into a really bad situation. She decided to stay quiet and say nothing. 

I saw her entangled with her own words, I released a bit the grip on the hilt, its reduces the pressure on her neck. It's doesn't suit her at all.
What do you mean? the last time I saw we were on opposite situation. You put a sword on my throat and threatened to take my life, all I remember after that is waking up with this blanket on me and this [coursed] note, like you found me and rescued me." I tightened the pressure on her neck again, "You didn't found me, you hitted me to unconsciousness. And then you dragged me all over to some [coursed] place on floor three and left me there to die, just because you couldn't finish the job!"
Something was weird, it's looked like she told the true, but still something was strange with her behavior, also something was missing in her story. I could feel it.

Yuki looked up to Rowan, with scared eyes, but also her eyes showed her anger with him. 'thats not what happened! Something else happened... he kissed me and then I left but when I came back he was uncounsious' Yuki thought. Yuki didn' t know if she should tell him the truth again. Yuki knew if she told him the truth he wouldn't believe her, 'but what do I have to loose? nothing... I have nothing to loose' Yuki decided to tell him the truth, since if he killed her it would just mean that she would be gone forever. "T-thats not what happened" She looked away, but her voice showed honesty and integrety. " What happened was... y-you um... err... you k-kissed me and then you let me go and I walked away. But when I came back I saw you uncounsious in the rain" her voice showed honesty, which was rare. Yuki was not lying and she hoped he would believe her. 

"I kissed you?" When I heard that I couldn't stop myself from laughing, but then I quickly stop it when I saw the look on her face "Ho, you are serious". I couldn't recall anything out of it, but who know, in my case it could be true. She was a good looking girl, smart and filed with fire. All of these made her really desirable, I won't mind to kiss her. If I would kiss you girl, I wouldn't let you go that quick. 

No, she is lying. she want to get me out of balance so I won't notice her hand. I swear that if she will try to pull out her sword right now,
I will put an end to her character life. "Nice try" I twisted my smile again. "I almost believed you at start, but then I remembered how you pull your sword at me out of nowhere" I got close to her face "You see, I can't even recall any encounter with you who doesn't involved a sword in my hand. And I remember all of them, even with my bad memory". I got even closer that my face almost touched her, "So your little trick won't work again. But keep a secret between us, I won't mind to kiss a girl like you"

Yuki blushes after je says he would'nt mind. But she shook off that feeling of her heart thumping like it might jump out of her chest. "Well I told you what happened in general. Yes I did pull a sword into your face but, you kissed me and I have no idea why, and then you kissed me again. I think three times" Yuki uses her fingers to count how many times exactly, but she just forgets about it and goes on with the story. "Then your mind switched and you knew that kissing me was a bad idea or somethin, but when I was leaving you said some things, and I guess its best if you don't remember and then I left because I knew if I got involved with you eventually you will kill me. So I just... left and then when I was walking around I came back and I saw you on the ground uncousious in the rain, and then I brought you to that house and gave you my jacket and a note" Yuki says honestly. Yuki hates the situation she is in, she looks inti Rowans eyes with the eyes he loves, the ones filled with rage and anger, but also sadness. 

I didn't believe her, but she told the true. I just didn't want to believe her. I didn't remembered any of it, but I did remembered the feeling, the touch of her lips, the curves of her body. 
snap out of it.
It was a bad idea. I  released the sword grip from her throat, but stayed alert in case she would do funny business. it was probably a bad idea too. "I can't remember anything." I said to her, telling her the thing that only few players know. "Not about myself, not about my true name. nothing. All I remembered is that I'm from Israel, Rowan is just a name that I made for myself". I looked at her to see her reaction, but when she stayed quiet I continued "I waked up on level 5, have no idea how I entered this game and when. but according to my suspicion I played it before I lost my memory, but I have no memories from the first five levels".

I smiled a bit,  at last. It felt good to tell it to someone. I looked into her lovely eyes back "You know, that's what I thought in the first place. That gets involved with you will eventually get myself killed." But here we are, both alive.

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki's eyes widened when he told her about himself. And how he couldn't remember anything. Yuki knew that he probably doesn't believe her for one bit. "B-but your not dead right?" She pauses for a second, she looks up to him and he says nothing so she continues. "Anyways... i wouldn't kill you, theres no point. You didn't do anything to make me kill you. I changed since i was out of the game." Yuki looks away, she doesn't want him to see her in pain. "I uh... used to kill people, in the real world, but i stopped. after a while since there was no one that wanted to hurt me anymore" Yuki says truthfully. 

"No" I said softly "I'm not."
"You even saved my character life once, saved me from passing this hell again". I tried to hid the shock I felt from her words. She killed people, real people. This funny pixel game is nothing compare to what she experienced in the past. I remember her first reaction when I tried to steal her items. But now she is not like that, she is different, like her fire start to give heat instead of burning our skin alive. I wonder what changed her, or who. 
"What do you mean when you are saying that you killed people in the real life..." how many you killed? and why?

Yuki looked down at the floor, she didn't know what to say. "I killed people to find my mother, i was in a lot of pain then. People were after me and they wanted to kill me so, i killed them" Yuki said as tears form in her eyes. "I never found my mothers body but... a man killed her and took a picture and sent it to me" Yuki says, holding back the tears that are on the verge of pouring a river. It was hard for Yuki to talk about this kind of thing, but she might as well keep going. "I was kidnapped by the man, and i was in the cell of his basement for two weeks. I escaped and the man was after me. He had his people come after me, and it became a body massacre. I killed over 100 people that day. That was when... i didn't care anymore, i didn't care wether i died or not. Since i was useless, horrible, worst, scary, ugly person to be alive" Yuki said as tears fall down her cheeks as she quoted her mothers words to her. Yuki knew that telling Rowan her past was no point, he will still want to kill her. Yuki kept looking down at the floor as tears roll down her cheeks. 

I looked at her, didn't really know what to say. 100 people, that's a lot. on a day, and she survive. I wanted to think that it's not real, that she is fooling me, but I couldn't. I believe her, and now I also understand why she react like that in our previous meeting. She passed so much...

"If anything, I'm a fool. I treated you like that without knowing you true past." I grab her with my both hands and huge her, "You don't need to tell me anymore if you don't want to. What you told me sound painful enough". I kept her close to me. if she payed attention, she could heard my Heart pounding faster. All I wanted to do it's just to huge her. If anything, to ease her pain.

Yuki felt hand wrap around her into a hug. Yuki didn't say anything, all she did was cry. She tried her best to not get it on his shirt, but there was no point, Yuki was in a lot of pain. Yuki held in everything until now, now she cried more than ever. "I-its o- okay" Yuki cried, she eventually stopped. Yuki has always thought about killing herself because no one cared about her, at all. Not even the mother that Yuki was looking for, so much. "I-i'm u- u-used to it" Yuki tried her best to not mess up the words. "N-no one C-cares abo-ut how i feel, M-my mother want-ed m-me ... d-dead" Yuki said honestly through her cries. She she was in the hug with Rowan she could feel his heart beating faster, faster than a normal heart would be beating. Yuki kept going, she kept crying, its like she couldn't stop. "E-everyone w-wan-ted me d-dead..." Yuki said crying even more.