Ratatosk looked at the accessory that he just obtained, should he really put it on? "I don't know what's going to happen if I out you on... Maybe I'll be nicer? No time to talk, just put them on!" The blonde put them close to his eyes and then they were equipped. His eyes instantly turned an emerald green color, he closed them and it was as if he was having a mental talk. "I'm Ratatosk, now who the hell are you, and what are you doing with my body?" The alternate version of him responded while smiling, "I am you, your inner kindness. I guess you can call me Ventus though, I'll be staying here for a while so get used to it."

"Alright, you better not make any [censored] dumb mistakes." Ventus nodded, "Will do." He opened his eyes again and found himself in a strange place. "Aincrad... Huh? New voice?" His voice changed in pitch, "Wow, it's different... No wait, it's the same, I am Ventus." Ratatosk went through an awakening, realizing that he did in fact, have a soft inside. He saw a few girls walking by and hid his face, "My cheeks... They feel hot..." Congratulations Ventus, you are now shy to girls.

The girls giggled when he hid his face and called him cute before leaving. "I'm cute? Since when did girls call me that?" Ventus was wondering what went on in Ratatosk's mind, even though they were the same person, they felt a lot different. "How am I supposed to wield a sword of I can't even talk to a girl? Damnit, I wish I was brave." The blonde's eyes turned into a ruby red color as his mood changed again. "What the? Ah [censored]."

"What was his name again? Ventus right, he's one weird guy. Way too shy to be even remotely like me, he said something about being the same person, how weird." Ratatosk pondered on the thoughts for a while, each one more interesting than the last. "Right, so Ventus is me, and I am him." He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, a voice echoed from within his mind. "So you want me to come out now right? Okay." His voice pitch changed again, as well as his eye color. "Ventus... Ratatosk."

Ventus (Ratatosk) sat on the bench he would always sit on. "He said this was a great thinking spot huh? Well I wonder what my emotions are like..." The blonde clenched his fist and spoke, "Nobody is perfect, we're only human!" He panted, saying that out loud winded him. "Damn it, I need to watch how loud I say things next time." A player clad in steel armor walked up to him and pushed his body off the bench. "You better say sorry because you woke up my girlfriend! There's a thing called beauty sleep kid, you need it!"

He took a great fall just like Humpty Dumpty. "Owww..." The eyes of the boy quickly transformed red, and he stood back up. His voice became deeper, "What the [censored] did you say?!" Ratatosk looked at the man in steel armor, he took a few steps back being a bit startled. "I said you need beauty sleep kid! You wanna know how much sleep my girlfriend gets everyday? Zero, ungrateful piece of crap." The blonde chose to back down, there was clearly no need for conflict.

"How about you look at my stats before you run away, chicken." He showed the man his stats and he did the same. "Looks like we're even, I don't want to pick a fight with you so I'll just leave." Ratatosk closed his HUD and shouted something before the man left, "Yeah you better!" That was quite a nice day, encountering some people around your skill level was fun. "Weird day, now I just need to understand how Devil's Passage works."

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk checked his HUD again and looked at Devil's Passage, it changed behaviour according to the description. "I should've remembered I requested that. Well, at least it's good. Keep my anger bottled up inside for a bit and show the softness." The blonde also looked at his swords, a tier one and tier two. "Was a good idea to order these before level twenty five, that way I already have gear." He stared at the tier two sword in his inventory, Shattered Niflheim. It was as if it was calling to him.

Edited by Ratatosk

"So your name is Ventus? Take care of my body, and don't do anything stupid!" Those words echoed in his head, reminding him of what he told Ventus. "He sure is a shy guy, nothing like me at all.  But he seems quite... Kind. That's unusual for a version of me to be kind." He was curious of how Ventus came to be, bug then his curiosity died down. "I guess it's time to let him take over again."

"Huh? What the?" Ventus took control of his body again, neither of them knew how this somewhat split personality developed, but it was probably thanks to that item. "Oh, that guy is gone?" He checked his inventory to see if there were any differences. "Doesn't look like I lost anything, I think I should wear a different outfit from now on. I look way too intimidating..." The blonde thought about it for a while, but after telling himself some sound reasoning, he decided not to change the getup.

"Right! I should look for some materials now instead of sit here. A nature walk will be good for me." His greens eyes fit in with the background forest, it really made him blend in a bit and maybe camouflage his eyes. "Time to search now, what's with all the grass here?" The blonde got straight to looking for materials, his emerald green eyes scanned his surroundings in hope that he will find a material. "I hope nobody comes here, I need a little alone time anyways." Not long after saying that, he found a material.

ID# 54319

Loot 17

+1 Material

Edited by Ratatosk

He saw another girl gather materials around the same area he did, his cheeks turned red as he continued to gather. "So uhh... I'm sorry for taking your spot, do you want me to move?" The girl looked up, "Oh, no, you don't need to. I didn't even notice you were here." She let out a soft giggle and went back to searching. Ventus did the same but still blushed, "I wonder how many days I can spend relaxing like this." He was a bit concerned with his level, maybe even a bit obsessed.

ID# 54326

Loot 10

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk (Ventus) thought material gathering was boring, so he went back to the Town of Beginnings and saw what the stores had to offer. "Swords, shields... Where can I get some light armor?" The blonde kept looking around but found nothing that would benefit him. "I guess my gear is good already, but I don't have tier two yet, I need to wait for that." He sighed and sat down on a bench, "I wonder what it's like to be the other me. It's probably not much, I should stop worrying about it."

It was weird, but he had a certain feeling in his gut about going outside the safezone again. "Something tells me I shouldn't go out there, maybe someone is trying to pull off an ambush?" A hooded man appeared from the corner of the gate, "Hey, what the!" The man disappeared and Ventus was left in confusion. "I swear I saw a guy there, was he a stalker or something? No way? Nobody want's to stalk me... Heh, right? RIGHT?" The blonde was in a state of shock now, and his eyes turned back into a ruby red.

"Alright Ventus, or whatever the hell your name is, this is the last time I'll allow you to take control... Yeah, no response. Just like I wanted it to be." Ratatosk smiled and went over to one of the NPCs distributing newspapers, he began to read them silently. "Same news as yesterday, two players dead in the fourteenth floor. Nothing interesting besides that." The blonde then went over to the bulletin board and started reading it, "Quests, quests, any quests worth taking?" Looks like there were no quests worth taking, that was a shame for him.

He checked the board again one last time, seeing if there was a quest that would give him some experience. "Secret medicine of the forest? Sounds boring, how about Long Live The Queen? Wait, I already took that one!" Ratatosk sighed, it was like he took almost all the easy quests already. "Yeah, time to do the long and hard quests, starting with Secret Medicine of the Forest." The blonde took out his sword and wondered which sword art he should use for the fight, "Probably Rage Spike for the damage and AoE."

Ratatosk decided to take it some other day, it was too boring to do it right now. "So when should I do it? Probably tomorrow, or right after today." He looked over to his left and found an inn, the same one he got kicked out of yesterday. "I wonder if they'll notice." The blonde walked straight in there and seemingly, nothing happened. "Can I have a room? Thanks." He took his key and walked inside, a small room with a large bed. "Hope it's fluffy, time to go to bed." Ratatosk laid down there thinking for a while, he couldn't go to sleep yet.

"How many times do I need to sit here and not fall asleep? It's gotten boring, what should I think about anyways? Trees, bees, nah that's boring. How about experience? No, that's too boring as well. I know, I'll just think about Ventus. Why is he so shy? I can't believe that he's me, it's gotta be a lie. There is no way in hell that he is an alternate version of me, I must be hallucinating." Ratatosk thought about Ventus for a while, but then threw the blanket and pillow aside. Sleeping on just a mattress was fine with him.

"God [censored] damnit! These damn pillows won't stop respawning!" It seems like he couldn't remove the pillow and blanket from the inn room, instead of sleeping he just jumped out the window by opening it. "Yeah, [censored] sleeping. I need to form a strategy for this, wait, that's not like me at all!" Everything was boring right now, even fighting. "How about I just talk about my thoughts. Recently I've been wondering why I even bought this game? It's not like I had too much money, but maybe it's cause of my friends..."

"Right, and where the hell are my friends anyways? I thought they said they'd buy the game... [censored], they better not have died!" He was beginning to lose his sympathy, being a Tsundere and all really makes you void of any emotion besides anger. Ratatosk continued looking at the bulletin board, exploring what other quests he might be able to take. "Forest Medicine, yeah I got that. Sand sharks? No, what about the Traveler? That seems a bit too hardcore, ten health point loss? I'd be dead pretty soon if I tried that quest."