[F3-Rank 4 Cook] Hakkasan Tavern (PK Accessible) - OPEN

7aecb9f24d1d94355b8294c1dcdba194.jpg

Lies within the Wavering mist of the Forest on the third floor, an old yet seemingly new tavern. Lit by candle lights and lanterns, the place stood out from the scenery like a firefly in the dark night. Entering the place brings a warm and welcome feeling, as the whole tavern was warmed by a fire from the fireplace, where many players would gather around and tell stories just like those fantasy work of art depicted (if there was any visitor at all....) The place was small, but cozy enough. Behind the counters and the bar, was a man, with a scar over his right eye. He perked his head up, looking at you, and with a welcoming smile, he spoke: "Welcome. Please take a seat. How can I help you?"

[Warning: Alcoholic Beverage can only be serve to people at the age of 18 or above. Non-alcoholic items will still be available to all players]

~

Personal Notebook

Spoiler

CD Chart

Spoiler

[1] = Critical failure - 1 EXP
[2-3] = Fail - 1 EXP

[4] = Bad item (Salvageable) - 1 EXP
[5-8] = Good item - 2 EXP 
[9-10] = Uncommon item - 3 EXP
[11] = Rare item - 5 EXP
[12] = Perfect item - 8 EXP

Transactions

Spoiler

+1000 from Hydra for [1 Sake Cupcake: 3 Alcohol]
+1000 from Hydra for [1 Heavy Brown Ale: 3 Alcohol]
+2000 from Hikoru for [1 Heavy Sake bottle - T2: 3 Alcohol]

Large Order

Spoiler

Zandra: 10 Hot dog - Meal | Good - (10/10) - Complete

(Note for future references: All product made will be stash inside the shop. Anything that needed will be taken out directly through a post.)

Edited by Husky

~Prices~

Spoiler

Snacks and Desert

TIER 1

Spoiler

Good: 100 Col
Uncommon: 400 Col
Rare: 700 Col
Perfect: 1000 Col

-Or-

1 Material

TIER 2

Spoiler

Good: 100 Col
Uncommon: 600 Col
Rare: 900 Col
Perfect: 1200 Col

-Or-

2 Material

~Stock~

Spoiler

TIER 1

Spoiler

Good

Spoiler

Small Cupcake - Snack x7
Light Beer - Snack x3

Uncommon

Spoiler

Mint Chocolate Cookie - Snack [1 Electrolyte] x2
Light Energy Drink - Snack [1 Electrolyte] 
Fruit Juice - Snack [1 Vitamin]

Rare

Spoiler

Vitamin Muffin - Snack [2 Vitamins]
Cinnamon with Chocolate Minted Cookie - Snack [2 Electrolytes]

Perfect

Spoiler

Sake Bottle - Dessert [3 Alcohol]

TIER 2

Spoiler

Good

Spoiler

-

Uncommon

Spoiler

-

Rare

Spoiler

-

Perfect

Spoiler

-

~Order~

Spoiler

Name: 
Profession: Cook
ID roll: -Leave blank-

CD: -Leave blank-
Tier: 
Item Type: 
Quality: 
Enchantment: 

Description: 

Edited by Husky

"Alright. First day on the job. Let's make something good for the display shelf." Husky told himself. Boy was he dead wrong... Once laid out the materials needed, the man get right down to work, trying to make something good for himself. However, the first one was a bust, and the second one, he was only able to produce some light weight beer. Nonetheless, it's the first day of work. He gave himself a pat on the back for the effort, and close off the shop for today

Daily Crafting

ID: 54141, 54142

CD: 3 [Fail] ; 9 [Good]

Result

+4 EXP

-2 Mat

+1 Good Item:

Spoiler

Name: Light Beer
ID roll: 54142

CD: 9
Tier: 1
Item Type: Snack
Quality: Good
Enchantment: None

Description: A small bottle of light weight beer. Not too heavy, perfect for a snack after lunch or dinner.

Edited by Husky

"Second day on the job." Husky sighed, putting on his apron and started to get to work. "Let's get started to work." He told himself, getting ready and laid down the materials on the table. Lady Luck wasn't with him that day, as both of his attempt on making something good turns out to be failure. He let out a disappointing sigh and took off the apron, and hang it next to the workbench.

Daily Crafting

ID: 54515, 54516

CD: 7 [Salvagable: LD:5 = Failed] ; 4 [Failed]

Result

+2 EXP

-2 Mat

Edited by Husky

"Third days on the job.... maybe third time is a charm? Just need to make something good." Husky told himself, putting on the apron and get to work. He wanted to make something strong for his customer, and not just light weighted beer. Still, the third day wasn't his lucky day either. The two attempt on making a product both turned out to be a failure. Once again, Husky let out a disappointing sigh, taking off the apron and took a rest.

Daily Crafting

ID: 54847, 54848

ID: 3 [Failed] ; 7 [Salvageable: LD: 6 = Failed]

Result

+2 EXP

-2 Mat

Edited by Husky

It was the fourth day since he had opened the shop, and so far, the best thing Husky could make is a bottle of light beer. He decided to took a break from creating beverage and just wanted to make something at best. Surfing through the crafting list, he selected a few items and began his work. This time however, Husky was happy to know that his bad lucks finally pays off. Two cupcakes was made. Curious if he could make something of a change, Husky decided to grab a Sake sample from the bench and poured a few droplet onto the cupcake. Thinking that it wouldn't work, he was astonished when the product was made into something new.

Daily Crafting

ID: 55012, 55013

CD: 9 [Good] ; 12 [Perfect]

Result: 

+10 EXP

-2 Mat

+1 Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Sake Cupcakes
ID roll: 55013

CD: 12
Quality: Perfect
Enchantment: [3 Alcoholic]

Description: A small cupcake adding with strong taste of Sake. Great for a replacement for good quality alcohol.

+1 Good Item

Spoiler

Name: Small Cupcake
ID roll: 55013

Enchantment:
None
Description: A small cupcake made of egg, flour, butter and sugar.

Edited by Husky

"Day five... yesterday was a good day, I hope today is going to be a good day." Husky told himself, as he crackled his hand and get to work. His two attempts of making something turned out both gone horribly wrong. Whipping off the sweats on his forehead, Husky hung up his apron and take a small rest. "Maybe, I should go and do something else instead."

Daily Crafting

ID: 55296, 55297

CD: 2 [Failed] ; 4 [Failed]

Result

+2 EXP

-2 Mat

Edited by Husky

"Day six, on the job. Let's see what we can do today." Husky told himself, put on the apron and get to work. Spending what felt like hours inside the back area and follows instruction carefully, Husky was glad that he was able to made his first ever strong beverage. Placed the small bottle of red wine aside, he looked toward the clock. "Still got time for some more." He said, and put the brewery aside, and make some muffin.

Daily Crafting 

ID: 55460 - 55462

CD: 11 [Rare] ; 12 [Perfect] ; 4 [Salvageable: LD:7 = Failed]

Result

+14 EXP

-3 Mat

+1 Rare item

Spoiler

Name: Cherry Cupcakes
ID roll: 55460

CD: 11
Quality: Rare
Enchantment: [2 Herbs]

Description: A small cupcake with mint flavor and herbal plants, increasing consumer's combat status.

+1 Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Red Wine
ID roll: 55461

Item Type: Desserts
Quality: Paerfect
Enchantment: [3 Alcoholic]

Description: A small bottle of high quality Red Wine

Edited by Husky

"Day seven. Let's get down to brewing something." Husky motivated himself, as he dive into the brewery in the back area and start working. However, fortune wasn't on his side for that day. Spending the whole day working with the brewery, Husky could only managed to make a single small bottle of lightweight beer, since he couldn't unlock other things and running short on grape extract for wines. Closed down the tavern for the day, he thought of heading to town for some specific material.

Daily Crafting

ID: 56052 - 56054

CD: 2 [Failed] ; 6 [Salvageable: LD: 8 = Failed] : 9 [Good]

Result

+4 EXP

-3 Mat

+1 Good item

Spoiler

ID roll: 56054

Enchantment: None

Description: A small bottle of light weight beer. Not too heavy, perfect for a snack after lunch or dinner.

Edited by Husky

"The ninth day. Let's see my how lady luck is going to treat me today." Husky wondered, putting on the apron and get to work. He soon find the answer to be not really what he was expected. While brewing, Husky nearly made the product burst in flame. He weren't able to make anything good, but one decent bottle of beer. Letting out a sigh, he took off the apron and hung it up, then closed the back of the shop for the time being. Husky returned to the counter and took down the small bottle of red wine, and add it to his arsenal.

[ -1 Red Wine bottle: 3 Alcoholic]

Daily Crafting

ID: 56196 - 56198

CD: 8 [Good] ; 6 [Salvageable: LD: 11 = Failed]; 1 [Critical Fail]

Result:

+4 EXP

-3 Mat

+1 Good Item

Spoiler

ID roll: 56196

CD: 8

Edited by Husky

"Day ten... I'm having a good feeling today. Let's do this." Husky told himself, getting straight to work. The day was harsh, but he did managed to aquire a small grape wine bottle from the the brewery. Thinking that it's going to need more than just booze and beverage to open the shop, Husky decided to make two small cupcakes for anyone to take.

Daily Crafting

ID: 56551; 56552; 56554

CD: 12 [Perfect] ; 9 [Good] ; 8 [Good]

Result

+12 EXP

- 3 Mat

+ 1 Perfect Item.

Spoiler
Name: Grape Wine
ID roll: 56559

Item Type: Dessert
Enchantment: 3 Alcohol

Description: A small bottle of grape wine. Perfect for a pleasant after meal snack, or fighting.

+2 Good Item

Spoiler
Name: Cupcake
ID roll: 56551

Description: A small soft cupcake made of fine and fresh flour with cherry flavor
Spoiler

ID roll: 56551

Description: A small soft cupcake made of fine and fresh flour with cherry flavor

Edited by Husky

Hydra had been looking for an item which would give him a buff to damage when he happened to stumble across a tavern on the fourth floor. He approached the counter, "I'd like that Sake cupcake." He said in a friendly tone, pointing towards the item he wished to buy. After this the player withdrew the col from his inventory and placed it in front of the shops owner, I believe this was the price requested. Thanks for this buy the way, I've had trouble finding anyone who can sell me something to increase my damage.

- 1000 col

+ 1 Sake Cupcake

Once the shopkeeper had completed the transaction Hydra thanked him and left the store.

Edited by Hydra

@Hydra 

As Husky was cleaning up the bar in his shop, a player entered the shop, his first customer. "Welcome to the Hakkasan Tavern, how might I help you sir?" Husky asked in a friendly yet confident voice, adjusting the bow tie on his bartender outfit. "Of course sit, that would be 1000 cols for that." He spoke, quickly yet carefully acquired the alcohol flavored cupcake from the shop counters and opened the trading menu between him and the player. "There you are sir, thank you for buying and have a nice day." Husky said with a smile, after the transaction is completed.

"Day eleven... I hope I won't burn down my workshop like last time." Husky chuckled. put on his apron and get to work. He had decided to took a rest from brewing and focus on just cooking for the time being. Laid down the materials onto the workbench, Husky get right to work. Moments later, he managed to created a few good items, and a few bad ones that he had discarded 

Daily Crafting

ID: 56726 ; 56728 - 56730

CD: 8 [Good] ; 1 [Fail] ; 2 [Fail] ; 9 [Uncommon] 

Result:

+7 EXP

-4 Mat

+1 Good Item

Spoiler

ID roll: 56726

+1 Uncommon Item

Spoiler

Name: Chocolate Cookies
ID roll: 56730

Quality: Uncommon
Enchantment: [1 Electrolyte]

Description: A round sweet cookie with chocolate chips, perfect for a quick energy refill snack.

Edited by Husky

"Day twelve... Let's make something good today." Husky said with confident in his voice, putting on his apron and get to work. A few moments later, he leave the workshop with a few good items and a bottle of heavy brown ale. Satisfied with his work, Husky closed up the workshop and head back out. He had a good feeling today. Something good is coming.

ID: 57043 - 57046

CD: 8 [Good] ; 7 [Good] ; 5 [Salvageable: LD: 12 = Failed] ; 12 [Perfect

Result:

+12 EXP

-4 MAT

+2 Good Item

Spoiler

Spoiler

+1 Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Heavy Brown Ale

ID roll: 57046

Item Type: Dessert
Enchantment: [3 Alcohol]

Description: A small bottle of heavy brown ale, strong alcohol with a perfect taste. Best used with a meal.

Edited by Husky
  • 3 weeks later...

"Day thirteen... Here goes hoping." Husky let out a sigh, crackled his fingers as the warrior dove into work. It's his first time working with actual meal, so he had hoped that the day would go smoothly with no difficulties. His hope was well paid off. The day ends with him successfully made a few good items for the shelf. Closing down the shop, Husky smiled with contempt, satisfied of a productive day. He took with him the small Grape Wine bottle for a special occasion,

Daily Crafting

ID: 58347 - 58350

CD: 12 {Perfect} ; 10 {Uncommom}; 5 {Salvageable: LD: 4 = Failed}; 8 {Good}

Result: 

+14 EXP

- 4 Mat

+1 Good item.

Spoiler

ID roll: 58350

+1 Uncommon Item

Spoiler

Name: Mint Chocolate Cookie
ID roll: 58348

CD: 10
Quality: Uncommom
Enchantment: [+1 Electrolyte]

Description: A small round regular cookie with mint chocolate chip. Spicy and a quick energy boost.

+1 Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Chicken Sandwhich
ID roll: 58347

Item Type: Meal
Quality: perfect
Enchantment: [Well Fed]

Description: A good quality sandwich, with chicken, vegetables, and some special spice. A perfect meal before a fight

[-1 Grape Wine bottle]

Edited by Husky

Hydra strolled back into the shop he had received his sake cupcake from a while back. "Hey there again, hmmm lets see... Oh Id like to buy that brown ale please...." He gestured towards the counter where the ale was and placed a sack of 1000 col on the table. The spearman smiled at the bartender and waited to one side.

-1000 col

Edited by Hydra

@Hydra 

Husky was just cleaning up the counter and shelves for his shop, when the same old customer from last time. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" He asked. After the man has made his order, Husky questioned himself if Hydra was really at the age limit for buying alcohol products. He did once before, but that was before Husky started the rules on how old someone must be to buy alcohol products. "Just a small procedure that was newly implemented. I need you to identify yourself that you're old enough to buy the drink. Just simply open your profile and show me the age." Husky spoke. Just need the procedure to be done, and the stranger can make his purchase.

@Husky

Hydra was a little taken a back by the remark. "Oh that's right, I forget the drinking age differs in other countries." He thought to himself, "Yeah no worries." He opened up his inventory and displayed the age. '19 Years old', "In England the minimum age is 18 so I understand why you are asking. But if your not willing to serve me I guess I can just head to a different cook. After all this is SAO so there is technically no set drinking age, although in most cases I would be served."  The brunette let out a sighit was the cook's rules and he didn't want to create an argument. He stood and waited for the barman to make a response, if he was from the US he assumed the minimum age to drink was at 21 years of age.

@Hydra

Seeing that the customer is qualified for buying alcohol products, Husky gave him a nod, smiling as he opened the trading menu. "Alright. You're good. I'm sorry for such a hassle, but there are still guidelines that I must follow. I hope you understand. Thanks for the purchase, and I hope I'll see you again." Husky said, confirmed the trade and wave as the customer exit the bar.

[+1000 Cols]

[-1 Heavy Brown Ale]