[F1-SP] Anti-Environmentalist <<Secret Medicine of The Forest>>

"Alright, so how the hell am I supposed to finish this quest? It says I need to kill a lot of Nepents in a forest on the first floor, well that's gonna be a bit of a pain to do. Well, time to get to it." He equipped his Anneal Blade, it was created by Macradon purposely because he knew the reward from this quest was an Anneal Blade. The blonde didn't really want it, so he'd probably hand it over to a newbie, his version of it was much better. "Now time to kill some Nepents, that Nepent Variant should be an easy thing to kill, I just need to get some rest from here and there to actually get the item I have to."

"Today is a no-nonsense day, I get to the forest and fight as soon as I see some Nepents, now where the hell are they? Ah, right there!" He unsheathed his blade and used his AoE, Horizontal on them. "Burn in hell!" He'd shout as his blade easily sliced through the Nepents. "Well, that was surprisingly easy, here I thought I'd have an actual challenge, but I guess this is all I can really get for a quest like this." He heard the bushes rustle and knew exactly what it was, the Variant Nepent.

ID# 54349

Battle 9 (7+2, No Crit)

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 10/12 Energy

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Weapon) + 3 (Skill) x 1 (Sword Art) = 7

Nepent 1: 0/7 HP Dead

Nepent 2: 0/7 HP Dead

LD: 20

+70 Col

+2 Mats

Edited by Ratatosk

He prepared his sword for the fight that would arrive, "Listen up you [censored]head! I'm going to kill you alright, I need you dead for the experience this quest will give me." Ratatosk used the sword art Sonic Leap to attack the Variant Nepent, he wondered how lucky he'd get when fighting it. "Die!" His blade turned the Variant Nepent into a bunch of pixels immediately, that was a very underwhelming fight. "Seriously? Damnit! I didn't get the quest item, ugh, I guess it's time to wait again."

ID# 54350

Battle 10 (8+2, No Crit)

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 7/12 Energy

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Weapon) + 3 (Skill) x 3 (Sword Art) = 21

Variant Nepent: -1/15 HP Dead

Edited by Ratatosk

"Alright! Time to kill some more Nepents and get this thing over with!" The Anneal Blade he had was pretty comparable to the one the quest provided, it was actually the same thing, except the blade was more powerful. He spotted some Nepents in a bush and slashed at them with an AoE sword art, Horizontal, "Burn in hell!" The blonde wasn't able to hit the Nepents, he was off with his attack by an inch. "Oh [censored], I better get ready for the attack!" Surprisingly, there was no attack, they missed because of the evasion in his equipment.

ID# 54352

Battle 5 (3+2)

Mob 3 (5-2)

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 5/12 Energy

Nepent 1: 7/7 HP, 3 DMG

Nepent 2: 7/7 HP, 3 DMG

"

Edited by Ratatosk

There's no time that I can spare, but if I keep this up, I won't have enough energy to fight the Variant. That's okay though! Its damage is low, and I can take it. After all, I'm level twelve aren't I?" He made another slash with his blade, this time he was sure he would hit them. "That's right, I'm going to complete this quest and become level thirteen!" The Nepents died quickly, but he knew what was about to appear next, the Variant Nepent. It was right in his view, a big beast of a plant. "And it's ugly."

ID# 54354

Battle 10 (8+2, No Crit)

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 3/12 Energy

Nepent 1: 0/7 HP, 3 DMG, Dead

Nepent 2: 0/7 HP, 3 DMG, Dead

LD: 17

+70 Col

+2 Mats

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk decided not to engage the Variant Nepent yet, he needed to recover his energy before he rushed in like an idiot to kill it. "With my current energy, missing means a big fight that will come. It will be fun, but I need to level up as soon as possible" So he waited by sitting on a nearby stump, looking at the Variant Nepent to see if it will attack. After a couple minutes of looking, he could tell that the Variant Nepent was blind, so he could sit there all day if he had to. "Yup, time to wait, this is going to be really boring."

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 4/12 Energy

Edited by Ratatosk

He waited for some time to restore his energy, a wrong move or misplaced blade could also mean the death of him. "Probably going to wait two more minutes, that thing's not going anywhere anyways." The Variant Nepent was just standing there, after all it couldn't see him since the thing is blind as a bat. "Damn, it's a good thing nothing can really ambush me, more waiting." Ratatosk wanted to play a fun little game while waiting, but sadly that wasn't possible or else the thing would hear him. "Have I been talking in whispers? I think I have been."

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 5/12 Energy

Edited by Ratatosk

"Finally, energy restored to maximum. I should wait for thirty seconds though, I need to consider how I'm going to take this guy down." There were many approaches, but the best one seemed simple. Just run up to the Variant Nepent, and slash him three times with his sword art, Sonic Leap. "Real simple and easy, I can't really die while pulling that off. And most of all, it won't cost me much energy either." The blonde stared at the Nepent again, it was boring like a spider, doing nothing. Except the Nepent didn't even spin webs or catch food, it only stood there.

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 12/12 Energy

He pulled his blade back onto his shoulder and prepared to destroy the Variant Nepent, completing the quest. "Alright, it's time to die!" Ratatosk charged up to the Variant Nepent and activated the sword art Sonic Leap. The sword art landed directly on its head, but no loot dropped from it. "God [censored] damnit! No loot, piece of [censored]. Guess I'm going to have to do this again." Back to the drawing board, Ratatosk needed to fight more Nepents now to finish the quest.

ID# 54563

Battle 7 (5+2)

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 9/12 Energy

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Skill) + 3 (Weapon) x 3 (Sword Art) = 21

LD 17:

+75 Col

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk picked up his blade again and went over to kill some little Nepents, "Die!" He was short by an inch on his attacks, and missed. Their attacks came right after he tried to strike them, although minuscule, it was enough to hurt him a bit. "Damn, I really should watch where I'm striking with this thing." The blonde held his sword steadily in his hands and prepared for the next attack, waiting to see if he can end this before it goes too far.

ID# 54572

Battle 5 (3+2)

Mob 9

Ratatosk: 46/48 HP, 7/12 Energy

Nepent 1: 7/7 HP, 3 DMG

Nepent 2: 7/7 HP, 3 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

He was enraged by the fact that he wasn't able to hit the Nepents. "Damnit, maybe this'll kill you!" His blade came crashing into the bodies of the Nepents when he used the sword art Horizontal. Both Nepents vanished into dust as Ratatosk did his victory smile. "Too easy! Now where's the real fight?" The Variant Nepent spawned right behind him when he killed the little Nepents, "Uh oh, this isn't going to be good!" And now he was in a bad situation.

ID# 54573

Battle 10

Ratatosk: 46/48 HP, 5/12 Energy

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Skill) + 3 (Weapon) = 7

Nepent 1: 0/7 HP, 3 DMG

Nepent 2: 0/7 HP, 3 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

"Woah! Holy [censored] [censored]!" Ratatosk turned around and had his blade ready to strike at the Variant Nepent, if he missed then a long fight would happen between him and the Variant Nepent. "It's time to end this!" The blonde slashed at the Variant Nepent with his sword art Sonic Leap. "There we go, dead now, but no [censored] loot!" This quest was beginning to get boring, how many times did he need to kill little Nepents and then a Variant Nepent only to find nothing?

ID# 54574

Battle 9 (7+2, No Crit)

Ratatosk: 46/48 HP, 2/12 Energy

Edited by Ratatosk

He took a rest to recover his energy, this quest was for decent leveled players, but for him it was hard. Not hard in the combat sense, but hard in the gathering sense, as well as time. "This quest is recommended for people lower than my level, and it's this [censored] hard to do? I have to kill so many Variant Nepents and get not even a single damn bulb. What the hell am I supposed to find here anyways? I think I forgot." Being a solo player wasn't easy, now he knew what he had to deal with from now on. "A [censored] load of quests that take way too long to complete!"

Ratatosk wanted to attack some more little Nepents, but then he wouldn't have enough energy to finish off the Variant Nepent. "[censored]! This is taking too damn long! Why couldn't they just made it so you had to kill one Variant Nepent. I have to kill it a [censored] load of times before I can even get the item, [censored]!" He cursed like a sailor when he figured out how long it would take him to finish the quest. "Absolute bull[censored]! How many more times do I need to wait?" It'd already been two minutes, and there were no Nepents in sight.

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 4/12 Energy

"Holy [censored], this waiting this is boring." Ratatosk sat on the stump he used before, it was dried out and nearly burnt to crisps. "I wonder what the hell happened to this stump, maybe it was too hot." He made a terrible joke but did not laugh, "Back to waiting then. One... Two.... Three... Four" The blonde counted the seconds as they passed, perhaps it would be two minutes until he could fight a Variant Nepent again. "Damn Nepents, pieces of [censored]." Time didn't go by quickly, it took a very long time until his energy was restored to full and even then he had to wait.

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 12/12 Energy

"It's time to die! Burn in hell!" Ratatosk unsheathed his Anneal Blade and slashed at a Nepent. He used the sword art Horizontal to hit both of them. "That was easy, now where the hell is the Nepent Variant?" His eyes looked around and he saw no Variant Nepent until he looked off into the distance, "Oh, there it is, I'll need to attack it soon." The blonde sheathed his Anneal Blade (Not the quest one) and sat down. "Time to sit here for a bit, maybe get myself ready then I'll kill that thing!"

ID# 54577

Battle 6 (4+2)

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 10/12 Energy

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Skill) + 3 (Weapon) = 7

Nepent 1: 0/7 HP, 3 DMG Dead

Nepent 2: 0/7 HP, 3 DMG Dead

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk unsheathed his sword again and walked slowly toward the Variant Nepent. "You better drop a bulb this time, do you know how many times I've killed you already?" He slashed at the Variant Nepent and missed, "[censored!} And then they exchanged blows. Turns out, they both missed their attacks and stood at different spots, anticipating each other's next attacks. "You are one ugly [censored] you know that? I really need to kill you soon, so could you be nice and drop a bulb?"

ID# 54578

Battle 1

Mob 2

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 8/12 Energy

Variant Nepent: 15/15 HP, 2 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

The two were exchanging blows for the entire day, and neither of them managed to land a hit. "Damnit! You are an asshole you know that? You better drop a [censored] bulb, I don't want to kill you thirteen times just to complete one stupid [censored] quest." It came to a standoff, except they weren't able to hit each other. The Variant Nepent gave its nature sounds of anger, Ratatosk just said, "What the [censored] was that?" He couldn't understand Nepent speak, so it was natural to talk like a sailor when he heard that.

ID# 54580

Battle 5 (3+2)

Mob 5 (7-2)

Ratatosk: 48/48 HP, 6/12 Energy

Variant Nepent: 15/15 HP, 2 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk finally was able to hit the Variant Nepent using his sword art Sonic Leap, but it didn't drop a bulb at all. "[censored]! I'm starting to think this quest isn't worth it, I can go back to town with only a few experience points. This quest [censored] sucks, it's not even that much experience if I complete this anyways." He finally realized he could do this quest some other day, after this he could go searching for some materials or just make a journey back to town.

ID# 54583

Battle 9 (7+2, No Crit)

Variant Nepent: -1/15 HP, 2 DMG, Dead

Edited by Ratatosk

"Alright! Back to town I go, I don't have even time to do this [censored]." The blonde put his blade back into its sheath and started to walk back to the Town of Beginnings. "It's going to take a while, but it's better than staying here and trying to kill a [censored] ton of Nepents." Ratatosk walked slowly to make it longer, the Town of Beginnings was also boring and he didn't want to see that either. "Maybe I'll do another quest, probably that bat one or something. I'll just have to see, maybe it'll be a lot easier."