[F6-SP] Samurai <<The Gemini>>

Ratatosk thought about how the last samurai became a modern soldier, "In the beginning, they used the bow, then the katana, and now their ways have died. The code of bushido is now a term use by weeaboos, people who aren't Japanese but want to try to be, and fail miserably. It would be alright if they can actually understand my culture correctly, but I guess they can't. They're screaming about some anime or something, and then talk about the code of bushido and kawaii desu or some bull[censored]. Oh [censored], I was just making fun of people." He didn't notice he was insulting weeaboos until now.

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk positioned himself on the ground comfortably, admiring the view the hill provided for him. "That's a nice sun. Almost too nice, the programming of the game makes it look like that." He remembered the guild he met the other day, Rising Sun. They would enjoy a sight like this, watching the sun come up and rise. "Damn, sucks they aren't here. Their sensei is probably crazy right now cause of the sun." The blonde rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, I should be getting back to town now. Once the morning starts there's going to be lots of players here, and I don't want that to happen."

He was in the middle of his journey, and then he came across a player offering him a duel. "Hey there, would you like to duel? It'll be a quick and easy one, a half loss duel. Whoever loses goes back to town, real simple." Ratatosk couldn't help but accept, as soon as he did a quest notification appeared, and so did a confused face. "What the? No way..." The player suddenly started to slowly turn into Ratatosk, when the transformation was complete he smiled and gave him a stare of death. "Two fighters in an arena, only one comes out alive."

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk knew immediately what might be happening, this was one of the quests people were talking about. The quest where you saw someone morph into you, and then fight with the intention of killing. "[censored]! I'm going to need to kill this thing quickly, or else I'll get killed by some higher leveled player thinking I'm a monster." His blade came out of its sheathe and into his hands, "It's time to die! No hard feelings buddy." The Anneal Blade (Not quest one) went into the air, almost slicing at the Gemini, but then he copied the exact move resulting in the exact same miss.

ID# 54758

Battle 1

Mob 1

Ratatosk: 52/52 HP, 11/13 Energy, 7 DMG

The Gemini: 52/52 HP,  3 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

"Damnit! I missed!" Ratatosk missed his last hit and that was never a pleasant thing to happen. "Alright, if only I can just hit him, I can end this all quickly." His Anneal Blade had a black shine to it, just the inspiration needed for what he as about to do. "Vorpal Strike!" It was very cliche to call out attack names, but for the sake of coolness he had to do it. "Now let's see what he's going to do." The gemini raised its blade and went over to attack Ratatosk with the same sword art, but its strike fell short by a few inches.

ID# 54764

Battle 10 (8+2, No Crit)

Mob 4 (6-2)

Ratatosk: 52/52 HP, 6/13 Energy, 7 DMG

The Gemini: 17/52 HP,  3 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk took another swing at the blade, but missed terribly. The same thing happened with the Gemini, "You [censored] asshole! You can't fight like that and call yourself me, I'm way less clumsy than that!" They were running low on energy, well Ratatosk was anyways. "After this, I'm going to kill you and get the experience for this. Even though you look like me, you aren't me. You lack the ability to think, and that will be the end of you." The blonde readied himself for the next attack.

ID# 54884

Battle 1

Mob 2 (4-2)

Ratatosk: 52/52 HP, 4/13 Energy, 7 DMG

The Gemini: 17/52 HP,  3 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk swung his blade again, but missed. Being a copycat, the gemini did the same and it looked like they'd be there for a very long time. "You know, for something that looks like me, you really are a bit ugly. It looks like you got my hair wrong a bit, and my eyes. Damn, I just can't believe you exist in this game though, this was a good idea to kill a good amount of players." The blonde marveled at the design of the gemini, it was almost ingenious.

ID# 54894

Battle 4 (2+2)

Mob 3 (5-2)

Ratatosk: 52/52 HP, 2/13 Energy, 7 DMG

The Gemini: 17/52 HP, 3 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk activated the sword art Snake Bite to kill the gemini with what little energy he had left, of course he didn't kill it but it was critically injured. "Finally! One more hit and I'll be able to kill your [censored] ass!" He sheathed his blade and expected the gemini to hit him with the same sword art he used, but he was wrong. The gemini missed again, it seemed as if the battle was in the favor of Ratatosk. "Lucky me, I'm hitting pretty hard today. If I get lucky, I can end this whole battle right here, right now."

ID# 54896

Battle 9

Mob 3 (5-2)

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Skill) + 3 (Weapon) + 1 (Crit) x 2 = 16

Ratatosk: 52/52 HP, 0/13 Energy, 7 DMG

The Gemini: 1/52 HP, 3 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

The blonde had to wait for his energy to go back up, as soon as he'd see it rise up to one he'd try to kill the gemini. "Damnit! Waiting takes so long, especially when you have to kill something like this! Damn quests, why couldn't they be easier?" And so he sat on the ground, anticipating the Gemini's next attack. "Oh, he missed. That's great, one less damage to take." He breathed in and out, this was a good calming technique that he used. "Okay, how many more hits until you're dead again?"

ID# 54906

Mob 2 (4-2)

Ratatosk: 52/52 HP, 1/13 Energy, 7 DMG

The Gemini: 1/52 HP, 3 DMG

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk finished the quest and ended the Gemini with a final strike of his blade. "Done, and it gives me some pretty good experience too!" He saw his level go up by one and was satisfied, "Too easy, I need a stronger foe to fight. I should probably get back to town first. Pretty dangerous at night, and dying after leveling up ain't good." The blonde took off to the main settlement of the floor, surprisingly he forgot the name of it. "After this, I'm going back to floor one. Maybe that dungeon area has some monsters that I can fight."

ID# 54908

Battle 7 (5+2)

Mob 1

DMG: 1 (Base) + 3 (Skill) + 3 (Weapon) = 7

Ratatosk: 52/52 HP, 0/13 Energy, 7 DMG

The Gemini: -6/52 HP, 3 DMG, Dead

LD: 19

Disguise get!

Edited by Ratatosk

Ratatosk arrived at Amazon, the village of the sixth floor. "You know, I never really expected this place to just be one big ass [censored] jungle. I actually didn't even notice I fought that monster in a jungle, kinda weird now that I think of it. Wonder how many players died here, I'd like to see some white knights die." He remembered it at school, it was very clear to him. One day a girl was talking to her younger sister as if she were a slave, Ratatosk, or Yuma, jumped in and punched her. He told her to not treat her family like that, but then a smaller boy got into the scene.

The smaller boy who got into the scene tried to beat Ratatosk up. He remembered that he kneed him in the groin and pushed him off to the side, later confronting the older sister. "Listen here [censored]... Stop talking that [CENSORED] TO YOUR SISTER!" Ratatosk was very angry at that point in time, the flashback came back to him as if he was living it again. After that, the smaller boy got up and said, "If you ever do that again, I'll punch you in the face." And then things descended into chaos, Ratatosk beat that kid up until he needed medical attention, and then he got suspended for two weeks.

"God [censored] damnit!" The memory was too fresh, a bit too insane to relive. "Two weeks suspended for trying to protect someone? That's absolute bull[censored]. Oh wait, the white knight had fourteen broken bones and was in the hospital... Right... And didn't his parents try to sue me? I think I won the case though cause he tried to attack me first." Ratatosk kept thinking of the girl he protected there, he wondered what would've happened if it was a boy. "I'd still do the same, gender doesn't matter anyways."

"Fourteen broken bones isn't that bad, if you compare it to the other boy I... Oh, right. Thirty six isn't better either." Ratatosk remembers his roots, an ex member of the Yakuza in Japan. "When the hell did I quit that again? Or was I kicked out for doing something stupid. Eh, that's fine with me, I'm stuck in this game anyways." No gang member was crazy enough to invade a public hospital just to kill one person, not even he was crazy enough to do that. "It's all fine, now time to see what other quests are on the board."

"What've we got here? There's Secret Medicine of The... No way..." Ratatosk was disgusted when he heard that name, that was the quest he had trouble completing. "[censored[ hell, I am never going to do that quest ever again!" He still remembered how it was, long and very boring. "Damn, I still remember trying to get the quest item. Good thing I'm in here now, I'll be leveling up again pretty soon. I hope this works!" The blonde ripped off one of the papers on the board and got a quest. "S... Secret Medi-" Ratatosk fainted when he read that.

Ratatosk recovered from the fall after fainting and thought about things again. "Humans are like flames, when they are young, they are filled with hope and dreams, you could even see in their starry eyes. But then when they're old, they start getting smaller, then they shrivel up and die." The philosophical thinking for today was very different, but he was very very annoyed at this point. "[censored] damnit! Why am I so angry!" He didn't know why, but something made him feel a strange sense of anger. It was unnatural for him to be angry for no reason.

He saw a katana on the table of a shop, he stormed into one of them after being angry. "Is that a katana?" Right after he asked that question, the Rising Sun guild from the other day appeared right in front of him, "Oh hey Ratatosk, we saw you beat the gemini. That was a pretty good performance you did there, and you never answered our question, would you like to join our guild?" Ratatosk denied their offer and moved one seat to the left, "Sorry guys, but I'm a solo player. And I don't want other people to get in my way."

"Hey Ratatosk, c'mon dude. We won't bite, well our sensei won't anyways." They also moved a seat over to the left and nudged his shoulder, "C'mon Ratatosk buddy, it'll be a great experience!" Ratatosk disliked their persistence and moved four more seats to the left. "I said I'm solo!" His eyes turned a shade of emerald green and he looked at them directly in the eyes. "I'm already in a guild you see! After I said I was solo, I forgot that I had joined a guild." Ventus's face made it seem as if he was telling a very big lie.

"And that guild's name is.... Umm... Knights of The Blood Oath." Ventus told them a lie, but he just wanted them off his back. The samurai opened their mouths wide and said, "Whaaaat!? Isn't that the floor clearing guild?" They started pestering him about it, asking him what it's like, how are the people there, and how strong he was. "Ratatosk, you're in a floor clearing guild already? You hit big game bud, good job Ratatosk!" Ventus was bombarded with congratulatory noogies, he was uncomfortable with that and then told them to stop.

Ventus laughed with them, "Hey guys, cut it out!" The samurai all put their katanas on their backs and looked at Ventus intensely. "We want to congratulate you... On becoming a not so solo player. The drinks are on us if you'd like, it's been fun knowing you." This meant that Ratatosk wouldn't join their guild, but they'd still be able to see each other again, "So how much does a water cost here anyways?" They laughed and playfully punched his shoulder, "That's free here you dumbass!"