F1: Stitches by The Mad Hatter - Tailor [Rank 5]

Aster smiled widely, excited with her first purchase. "Yes!" She gave a nod, pulling up her menu. She hesitated a moment, trying to find the right buttons that would open up a trade with the shopkeeper. She entered in 500 col in exchange for the two items, happily pressing the accept button once everything was set. At the offer of tea, Aster hesitated, very tempted by the sweet smell. She raised her hand and gave a slight wave, eager to head back to her own shop. "Oh, no thank you. It smells lovely though, I'll have to come back sometime to try it."

Confirmed Trade: ((-500 col, +Treasure Hunting Socks, +Tunic of Burning Magic))

"Well Japhy, it looks like we are finally in business. All the hard work has payed off." Jambi and her kitty friend were lounging around the store, waiting to see if any customers would stop by today. "Ronin still hasn't visited my shop! I don't know how many times we have been over to his little shanty and not once has he come by my teepee." She grunted while crossing her arms and looking over at her napping familiar.

Roll 1: ID# 56988 results: Craft: 12 = perfect +8EXP

Roll 2: ID# 56989 results: Craft: 4 = bad +1EXP

Roll 3: ID# 56990 results: Craft: 5 = good +2EXP

Roll 4: ID# 56991 results: Craft: 10 = rare +5EXP

Roll 5: ID# 56992 results: Craft: 5 = good +2EXP

Roll 6: ID# 56993 results: Craft: 9 = uncommon +3EXP

EXP earned: 21+1EXP per craft [plushi equipped] = 27 EXP

TOTAL EXP: 255/320

Roll 1:

xxxx

Item Type:
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: 3 Slot

Roll 4:

xxxx

Item Type:

Quality: rare

Enhancements: 2 Slot

Roll 6:

xxxx

Item Type:

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: 1 Slot

Edited by Jambi

Only a single day had passed since her last visit to Stitches, but Aster eagerly entered the shop with a stack of papers in hand. When the girl spotted the shopkeeper, she approached her directly with a determined smile on her face. "Hello! Erm, I didn't get your name yesterday, I'm sorry." She hesitated a moment before continuing. "I was wondering if you would be able to make something for me." She held out a stack of normal paper. Most of them were completely blank, but the top few sheets had careful notes written on them. "I'm not sure if you can, but would you be able to make make a leather binding for these?" She knew it was an odd request, but she was hopeful the woman might have something creative up her sleeve.

Custom Order Request:

Spoiler

Item Name: Alchemic Recipe Book
Item Type: Tool
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Ambition

Evander waffled about around the edges of the Town of Beginnings, hands in his pockets. He needed to go get some armor. He was sorely due for some protection, but, ugh, he didn't really want to go shopping. Whatever, he knew he needed at least something. He noticed a small colorful tent up ahead on the road. Curious, he walked on buy to see what wares were being sold. Ah, it appeared that this tent, made of a plethora of different fabrics sewn together haphazardly, was exactly what he was looking for- a small, quiet, out of the way place where he could get what he needed. Who knew? Entering into the tent, he saw a bunch of pillows scattered around on the floor, presumably for sitting. He took a seat on one of the cushions. A woman sat inside, most likely the shopkeeper. "Hello. My name is Evander, and I'm looking for a piece of armor." Alright, a nice, cut-and-dry, unassuming way of introducing himself. No lasting impression, but he didn't particularly want to be remembered anyhow. "Anything will do, though I would prefer a cloak of some sort. I can give you ten mats for your services, though if you require more, I could give col. Thank you."

Order Request:

Spoiler

Item Name: Simple Brown Cloak

Item Type: Leather Armor
Tier: 1

Quality: Doesn't matter, Good on up, whatever you choose, or whatever is easiest

Enhancements: If higher than good, just slot into damage mitigation or thorns

Description: Simple brown cloak with a hood. What more needs to be said?

"You're back!" Jambi cried to the woman who had just visited yesterday. "My name is Jambi!" She answered enthusiastically while inspecting the papers she had pulled out. "A leather binding you say? hmmm, I think I can work something out!" Thrilled with the request and the returning customer, she went right over to her sewing machine...

"I think you will be pleased with this! Take a look!" She said as she threw the new book over to the woman. Hardly a moment later, another customer came inside the shop. He introduced himself and requested a cloak.

"Well hello! I am Jambi. and a cloak? I think I have one of those around here." Jambi stood from her butt pillow and walked over to the back corner of her teepee. She rifled through a couple items before coming across what she had been looking for. "What do you think about this? I crafted it just a few days ago!"

Gifted to @Asteria

Alchemic Recipe Book

Item Type: Tools

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: +1 ambition

•a leather bound recipe book

Gifted to @Evander

Brown cloak

Item Type: light armor

Quality: rare

Enhancements: +1 mitigation +1 thorns

• removes 9 points of DMG, deals 7 dmg when hit by a non critical hit

a brown hooded cloak

Evander took the cloak into his hands. It seemed nice and serviceable- it was thick enough to protect from the cold and the rain, and was an unassuming brown color. Evander examined the item, and- wow, it was a rare item! He had never seen one of these before, though they were probably fairly likely in shops and other establishments. This was actually pretty great. "My thanks to you, Jambi. It is perfect for what I need. I am sure that this will be very useful in the coming days. It is very finely woven." Now, there was the issue of payment. He could just give ten mats, like he offered, and be the stingiest person on Aincrad, or he could be more generous. Well, generosity never hurt, and he wasn't really going to spend col on much else, so may as well go all out. "Here are ten mats, as promised, and to further thank you, I will give you a further payment of 833 col. Don't ask why that specific number, I have no idea either. It's probably to make the amount of col I have an even number." And, now he was rambling. Best get it over with. "Anyway, thank you for your services." Evander ducked his head out of the tent. "Have a good day!" Evander waved, then walked away from the tent, back down the road he came from.

Trade: (+Brown Cloak, -833 col, -10 mats)

Aster grinned with delight, her eyes sparkling as Jambi brought back the book and presented it to her. It was a simple, beautiful binding and she had missed the sound of pages rustling as she flipped through the blank sheet in the back of the book. Aster nodded with approval, pulling out a small glass bottle filled to the brim with an opaque, dark red liquid and placing it on the counter as a trade. "Nice to meet you. Will this do for payment?" She gladly parted with her first perfect craft to get her hands on this. Holding the binding to her chest like a schoolkid would carry a textbook. With a small bow, the girl headed out of the tent and happily made her way back to her own shop.

Trade Confirmed: