[PP-F1] Teepee lounging

Jambi had been dreaming of her very own tailor store ever since she first decided to take up the trade. She pictured colors everywhere, pretty lanterns, decorative trinkets, and tea! A hypnotizing shop that drew you inside and made you never want to leave. A shop a passerby couldn't refuse to not poke his or her head inside. Most of the stores in the main part of town were so blase. Jambi had decided to open up 'Stitches' on the outer skirts of town. She didn't have much col and she was still pretty new to the tailor game so she decided it would be appropriate for her store to be a teepee on a small plot of grass.

Jambi fetched some material and began to work on an item for Twist. He was, after all, the one to thank. If not for him, she most likely would have never given a thought to a profession. She fed the material through her machine just like Thad had taught her.

"Voila!!!!" Jambi shouted! She was so thrilled with her creation! "Twist is going to love it! That old mad always complains about being cold. He will love his sweater!" Jambi couldn't wait to see her creation on her dear friend.

Equipment: weary fortitude, hand huggers, leather leggings

ID# 54692 results:

Craft: 8 [good item]

Item:

Tree sweater

+2 EXP

-1 material

Edited by Jambi

All of the excitement from fashioning such an awesome gift for Twist had inspired Jambi to tailor another item. She was bouncing up and down in anticipation for her next creation. "Rats! What is this? hehehehe oh man." Her second attempt wasn't as promising as her first. "Oh well, I will just try again tomorrow!" It would take a lot more than a bad item to bring Jambi's spirits down. Anyway, the majority of her focus was on the sweater she had crafted for Twist. Jambi took off down the path headed for him, sweater in hand.

ID# 54693 results:

Craft: 6

Bad Item

+1 EXP

-1 Material

Edited by Jambi

"Laaaadeeeedahhh" Jambi sang skipping her way to Twist. It seemed like forever since she last visited him. Ever since she took up tailoring and ran into her husband from real life, she had felt so busy. Jambi usually didn't have much going on during her days before. Her daily routine used to only involve prancing around floor 1, singing and dancing, and having her afternoon chat with Twist. It had been a few days and she hoped Twist wasn't too worried about her. As Jambi skipped down the path she noticed something. "Oh sweet! A new material! Good timing too because I don't have any left to my name" she cried, scooping up her treasure.

ID# 55424 results:

Loot: 14 +1 LD (hand huggers)= +1 MAT

Edited by Jambi

"Hiya Twist! I've got something for you! And we have so much to catch up on, I'm sorry it has been a few days since I last visited!" Jambi said as she wrapped her arms around her old friend. "Also meet Japhy!" The kitty was perched on top of Jambi's shoulders. "Well how do you do little one?" Twist said as he swayed one of his willowy branches down gently caressing the winged cats back. "Meow" Japhy purred as he jumped into Twist's branches. The two began to play with each other as Jambi looked on with pure joy. "It feels good to be here." Jambi announced as she sat down underneath Twist's shade.

ID# 55456 results:

Loot: 3

Edited by Jambi

With Japhy climbing all around Twist's branches, and Jambi resting on his trunk, it was a fine day for the trio. "Look Twist, I made you this!" Jambi told her friend while digging out the sweater she had made for him. "Well I love it child. Help me put it on!" So Jambi did. "I must say you look ravishing, all the lady trees will be checking you out!" 

Jambi then began to tell her friend about her recent adventures. "Well as I was training to become a tailor I ran into Rae, my husband from real life. Then I met his friend Caspar, we all had to fight a Dark Elf the other day. He was pretty mean. I also opened my own tailor shop! I call it Stitches! That is where I made you your sweater! And you have already met Japhy! Me and Rae found him out in the forest." 

57_arbol%2BCarol%2BHummel.jpg

Edited by Jambi

Jambi sat with Twist for a long time. He had become her mentor in Aincrad. Any emotion she was feeling, she would openly discuss with him. Twist is the only one she could truly open up to here. She was always free spirited, blunt, a little crazy, and for the most part happy, but she had to admit that she did occasionally feel down. Twist is the only person she would ever tell that too though. She would rather die then to wear her sadness on the outside for everyone to see. It was hard for Jambi to look at the world, real or fake, sometimes. She often daydreamed to avoid seeing the things that made her unhappy but sometimes there was just no getting around it. Her recent battle with the Dark Elf wore heavily on her. She hated that her and her comrades had to resort to killing the thing or else it would have just killed them. "Why does the world have to be so cruel?"

Edited by Jambi

Jambi felt much better after her afternoon counseling session with Twist. She definitely had a lot more to talk about than usual today with all the [censored] that had been going on in her life lately. She was comfortable with her days in Aincrad just moseying around without any real worries but ever since she decided to become a a tailor, her daily routine had gone out the window. Now she had her very own shop, a familiar, and her real life husband to worry about. Jambi didn't mind being shoved out of her comfort zone, she actually enjoyed it, but sometimes the world was a little too much to deal with. She needed Twist to talk to to keep her from going completely insane.

Edited by Jambi

Jambi said her farewells to Twist before beginning her short excursion back to the shop. "I'll be back soon Twist. Thanks for your help as always, I'm not sure what I would do without you. Japhy, you coming?" She asked her furry friend as he leaped from the tree branches landing perfectly onto her caretakers shoulders. "What do you say we take a new path back home?" "Meowww." Japhy could really care less, he had had a good play session and would most likely be asleep the whole way home anyway. 

Jambi veered off the paved trail and onto a less traveled dirt one. She wasn't really sure if this would take her back to the shop but she was up for an adventure anyway. She felt rejuvenated after her meeting with Twist. It wasn't too long into her jaunt when she came across some wild boar in the middle of the path. "You think they will let us go around them?" Jambi asked her comrade. "Excuse me, I mean you no harm, I'd just like to get around you." And with that one of the boars charged at her knocking Jambi to the ground. 

"UMPHHHHH!"

Equipment: weary fortitude, stinkfist  (weapon), leather leggings

ID# 55612 results:

Battle: 3 +1= fail 

MOB: 6 = success

jambi: -2ENG, -1HP

+1 BD next roll

mob: -5HP

CURRENT STATS:

jambi: 19HP, 4DMG, 9MIT, 7THORNS, 3ENG

mob: 5HP, 3 DMG, 2 MIT

Edited by Jambi

"Jesus Christ!" Jambi cried regaining her stance. Japhy had flown off her shoulders to somewhere unknown. She frantically eye balled the area unable to find her furry companion. Then she heard the boar charge at her again. "Why can't anyone be freakin friendly here! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed charging right back at the boar growling and hissing. As the two collided, Jambi's spear sliced the boar into two and Jambi once again found herself kneeling on the ground. "I just don't get it!"

Equipment: weary fortitude, stinkfist  (weapon), leather leggings

ID# 55614 results:

Battle: 4 +2 = success= 8DMG

Heft - 1x2 - (2 Energy) - Lift the heavy end of the spear diagonally across your opponent from the ground, cutting their torso with the tip.

MOB: 10 = critical hit +2DMG =5DMG

jambi: -2ENG, -1HP

mob: -6HP

CURRENT STATS:

jambi: 18HP, 4DMG, 9MIT, 7THORNS, 2ENG

mob: -1HP, 3 DMG, 2 MIT = DEAD

Loot: 11  Mob health*5= 50 COL +1 MAT

Edited by Jambi

Jambi put her spear back into her inventory and pulled out her new cosmic bandana. She remained on her knees. She had just been feeling so great when it all fell to [censored] again with this boar. The others had run off down the path, hopefully not after Japhy. "It's like no matter how nice I try to be, I'm still forced to kill. I never thought of  myself in this light ever but with all the events recently maybe I am some kind of monster. Maybe I have some demon inside me who wants blood.... No no, I had too, I had too or else I would've been killed. But why does my life mean anymore than the ones I've slaughtered. Why do I deserve to live and others have to perish." Jambi fought with herself and she began to think back about Twist's words. Remember, no matter how real this world feels, it is still fake, the only things real in here are the other characters. Don't beat yourself up over NPCs who were programmed to kill you. "Twist is right. I'm not a killer I am a survivor and I will survive this terrible game." Jambi then rose to her feet to go find the one NPC on this trail that wasn't programmed to attack her.

"Japhy!! Japhy!!"

Equipment: weary fortitude, cosmic bandana, leather leggings

Edited by Jambi

"Where are youuuu?!" Japhy cried getting more worried by the second. She was becoming desperate in her search. She began to look everywhere, paying close attention to the tree foliage. She knew Japhy loved to climb and had felt safer the further he was away from the ground. "Japhyyy please! If you can't come to me at least let out a meow or something!" She noticed something in a bush a few feet ahead, as she got closer she noticed it wasn't her winged friend but a piece of material. "Well I guess this will come in handy, I wish it would've been Japhy though." Jambi continued to run up and down the path calling out for her friend.

ID# 55636 results:

Loot: 13 +2 =1 MAT

Equipment: weary fortitude, cosmic bandana, leather leggings

Edited by Jambi

Jambi's ears perked up as she heard a scream from ahead. She took off running towards the noise. She opened her menu and threw her bandana back into her inventory and summoned her spear ready to take out whatever had made Japhy scream, if it was his scream... Panting now, she arrived at the tree, she searched the branches with her eyes for any sign of her kitty. "Japhy?" She asked uncertainly. "Meowwwww" "Oh my god, you had me so worried! What were you doing, did you not hear me screaming for you?" "Meow" Japhy purred again as she sauntered down the tree trunk and found her spot on top of Jambi. "Burrppppp." The furry animal belched and a few feathers floated out of the creatures mouth, making their way to the ground. "Ewwww, oh my god, were you hunting birds? Gross." If cats had facial expressions, this one was definitely smirking.

Equipment: weary fortitude, stinkfist (weapon), leather leggings

Edited by Jambi

Jambi now wasn't sure which way she should continue traveling.. She didn't know how far away the trail end was from her shop and if there were more boar up ahead. Jambi wasnt afraid of the boars... She wasn't afraid of anything really, but she cared about japhys safety and that had already given her quite the fright. She had come this far though, might as well keep going. Jambi loved exploring new places and who knows maybe this trail lead to a magical hot spring or something.

Sure enough, Jambi and Japhy came across another boar. This time, Jambi was not going to play nice. "Japhy, go wait in that tree. Don't come down until I call you." Her companion did as he was told. As soon as Jambi felt her friend was safe she charged at the boar, killing it in one attempt.

ID# 55638 results:

Battle: 5 + 1 = HIT

heft sword art = 8 DMG 

thorns = 7 DMG

MOB: 7 = HIT

Jambi: -1HP, -2ENG

Mob: -13 HP

CURRENT STATS:

jambi: 19HP, 4DMG, 9MIT, 7THORNS, 3ENG

mob: -3HP, 3 DMG, 2 MIT: DEAD

Loot: 14  Mob health*5= 50 COL +1 MAT

Edited by Jambi

After the boar vanished, Jambi crouched down and scanned the immediate area. She looked up at the tree she had sent Japhy into. He was relaxing on a branch with his tail dangling in the breeze, watching Jambi. "Not yet." Jambi told her furry friend. Sure enough, another boar was making her way towards her. The animal began to charge. Jambi leaped into the air just as the beast was approaching. She had managed to jump right over the creature. As she came down, she speared the beast with her Stinkfist. Jambi watched the boar's HP bar drop to 4.

ID# 55695 results:

Battle: 8 = success

heft sword art = 8 DMG

MOB: 1= miss

Jambi: -1HP, -2ENG (+1 BD next roll)

Mob: - 6HP

CURRENT STATS:

jambi: 18HP, 4DMG, 9MIT, 7THORNS, 2ENG

mob: 4HP, 3 DMG, 2 MIT 

Edited by Jambi

Jambi landed on her feet and watched the boar turn around to face her again. "You can run away now, we don't have to continue this fight to the death." Jambi pleaded with the animal. "If you continue, I will be forced to kill you." Jambi yelled, but the boar either didn't understand or didnt care. It charged at her again. Jambi stood fast in the middle of the path not making a move. She let the boar run right into her shield of thorns Rae had made for her. Almost instantly, that boar too vanished.

ID# 55697 results:

Battle: 1 = miss

thorns= 7 DMG

mit =9

MOB: 6 =success 

Jambi: -1HP, -2ENG 

Mob: -5HP

CURRENT STATS:

jambi: 17HP, 4DMG, 9MIT, 7THORNS, 1ENG

mob: 4HP, 3 DMG, 2 MIT = DEAD

Loot: 6 +1 MAT

Edited by Jambi

"Alright, I think we are all in the clear now Japhy." Jambi remembered seeing the boars initially and had counted only three. "Let's get going!" Japhy sprung off the branch and landed next to Jambi's feet. "Oh, you want to walk now huh?" "Meowww" Jambi and her kitty continued down the trail. "Man if it weren't for the boars, this would have made for a relaxing stroll don't you think?" She was able to appreciate the path now that they were out of danger. "It's beautiful here." The trail was slightly overgrown in places and vines had made a ceiling of greenery with just enough gaps to see the sun through.

Edited by Jambi

Japhy and Jambi continued trekking until they came to an opening. She could hear something bubbling in the distance. "Well Japhy, I think we have found what we have been looking for!" Jambi remembered Twist had told her about a hot spring a little ways out of town. She had originally started on this path to see if it would take her back to the shop but she was pleasantly surprised with where they had ended up. "Wow! Would you look at this place Japhy?! Have you ever been here before?" "Meowwww" Japhy ran off towards a small boulder that jutted out of the natural tub.

Edited by Jambi

Japhy sprawled out on top of the boulder, basking in the sunlight as Jambi strolled over to the side of the spring. The place looked like paradise in Jambi's eyes. There was no body around and from the looks of it, it seemed like no one had even been here before. The surrounding trees were a mixture of tropical and foresty like the ones she had hiked through to get here. The steam rising off of the water and the way the sunlight danced, hypnotized the girl. She flung her roller blades off. Thinking about it for a minute she thought back to the time she fought the dark elf. She had lost her [censored] when she couldn't find them that time so she decided it would be best to pick her skates up and find a safe spot for them.

http://www.lorellasprings.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Magical-Spring01.jpg

Edited by Jambi

Jambi perched her skates upon a nearby stump. She stood there for a moment wiggling her feet in the soil and feeling the mud creep up between her toes. Jambi started to undress. First, taking her leggings off, followed by her shirt, undergarments and big green overcoat. She never took her hat off though. She loved the her big, green, floppy thing with kitty ears sewn on. She folded her clothing and placed them next to her skates and headed over to the spring. She dipped her toes in first. "Ahhhh."  She moaned feeling the warm water.

Edited by Jambi

Jambi felt completely at peace fully submerged in the hot spring. She peeked at Japhy who looked just as relaxed laying on the little boulder. "I need to bring Rae here sometime." Jambi thought out loud. She knew he would enjoy this place. Jambi loved being alone but having Rae in Aincrad had changed that recently. She enjoyed his company. Even if Rae was a little shut off, it felt pretty good just to go grab a soda with him. Now, anytime Jambi was on her own, she thought of him. She wondered if he felt the same way about her as he did in real life. She wondered what this virtual world meant to him and if he wanted to go back to real life... with her.

Edited by Jambi