[SP-F3] Well I suppose it's time to <<Escape>>

Hikoru made his way to the top, when suddenly he was met with another NPC, and the name above it read "Bandit Warden." It threw around a club and looked at Hikoru, then laughed, throwing the club over his shoulder

"You think you can get out of my prison that easily? You got another thing coming boy!" He laughed. "You're going to make me a pretty penny on the black market, and I ain't gonna let you get away and lose my chance at 100,000 Col!" He said. Hikoru just looked at the man blocking his path for a moment, then adjusted his glasses

"Well, your going to have to deal with it." He said, then in the blink of an eye, Hikoru unsheathed his Dagger and disappeared into the shadows, then appeared right beside the man "Because i'm leaving, one way or another." And in a blink, Hikoru stabbed him, picked him up, and threw him in the air, jumping and spinning behind him, stabbing him repeatedly until he was nothing more than pixels. Hikoru landed on his knee and just smiled, sighing and scratching his familiar's chin "Let's head home" He said with a small laugh.

ID: 59562

BD: 10

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone! 4x4=16x15= 240 Raw Damage: -15 Mit= 225 Damage to Bandit Warden

Hikoru: 121/121 13/29

Bandit Warden: -125/100 (225 Damage)

THREAD COMPLETED

+3 SP and +400 Col

+1 Bandit's Guile

Edited by Hikoru