[SP-F1] Training to Acquire New Skills (Sneak and Hide, Part 2)

The next morning at 8:00 a.m, Khrysaor woke up to knocking at his door. He rubbed his bleary eyes, cleaning the crud off. When he heard Sensei saying, "Hey, kid its time to get up we have a long day ahead. Get cleaned, and then meet me in the dining hall." Khrysaor could hear Sensei walking away from the door. When he could not hear Sensei any longer, he decided to get up. After, Khrysaor got ready, and coming out of the bathroom, he waslking towards his room. Thinking he got to his room, he opened the door and got a huge surprise.

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor snapped his hands to his eyes, muttered a quick, "Sorry," and backed away. He was able to close the door in time before a large assortment of objects slammed into his face. Once, he was a safe distance from the door he ran back to his room; at same time a loud shriek was heard throughout the house. His thoughts were all over the place, and was thinking about the beautiful half-dressed girl he just walked into, as she was changing her clothes. His first instinct was to let his eyes roam her body but when they hit her face, Khrysaor knew he was in deep [CENSORED]. One moment, her face was surprised, which then turned to an embarrassed shock, and then a furious expression settled on her face, with a blush coming to her cheeks. That was the moment he knew he had to escape. 'Well, that was a surprise, I did not think anybody else lived here except for Sensei, and even he did not mention anything yesterday. I wonder who she was. I can tell she is too young to be his wife, and even his daughter. Could she be another one of Sensei's student? All I can do now is hope for the best, and nothing bad comes from this accidental situation;' thought Khrysaor.

Edited by Khrysaor

He took a deep breath, and left his room to go to the dining hall. That was where Sensei did tell him to meet. When Khrysaor reached the hall, he looked around for any sign of Sensei or the new girl he saw, but no one was there. With nothing else to do, Khrysaor decided to sit down in one of the chairs at the table. He took one of the seats that allowed him to see the front door of the cottage, the hallway he just came from and the back door through the kitchen. It took another 5 minutes for Sensei to arrive and when he did, Khrysaor noticed him carrying some food. Sensei placed the items on the kitchen counter, and after that was done, Sensei said, "Good morning, did you have a nice sleep? Today, will be a big day, and we should have a discussion about yesterday, and the future after we are done eating. I brought some eggs, and toast." "Ok, sounds good, and it was a very relaxing sleep." replied Khrysaor. Khrysaor was just about to ask about the girl he saw within the house, but before he could even start the sentence, he turned his head to the noise of soft footsteps coming from the hallway. He knew it was too late, and the person he wanted to discuss about was just about to arrive on the scene.  'Now, let's see what fate has in store for me.' thought Khrysaor.

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor saw the girl he just met, stalk into the dining hall, with a half embarrassed and half put-off face. Khrysaor noticed she tried to avoid looking in my direction and focused on the old man. From watching her and looking at her closely he could tell she was beautiful, with the red flowing hair, and simple T-shirt and skirt that showed her curves and assets. He heard her ask the old man, "Who is this pervert, and what is he doing here?" Sensei replied, "He is a new player, who is seeking my knowledge and going to be training under me. He's already completed the first task and apparently going to start training with us. Why did you call him a pervert?"

'Oh no, I am going to get into big trouble,' thought Khrysaor, I shook my head to the girl trying to convey 'Please, I beg of you do not tell him. I will do anything.' She suddenly got a evil look in her eyes telling him he was going to pay and he owed her one for what she was about to say. Luckily, Sensei was working on making breakfast that he did not catch the exchange.

Edited by Khrysaor

"I called him a pervert because all men are perverted," said the girl. Both Khrysaor and Sensei sweat dropped. Sensei said, "Now enough about that, let's eat breakfast first. Then we can introduce ourselves and have a last minute discussion before training truly begins." All three of them began to eat, it tasted so good, Khrysaor could not believe he had missed the taste of real food since being in Aincrad. After, breakfast was done, Sensei and the girl had out with Khrysaor following behind them. They walked through a small forest, until a clearing had been reached. Khrysaor looked around in awe, he could not believe where he was going to be training it was a dojo like feel, but all outside, and surrounded by nature.

The other two sat down in the centre, so Khrysaor followed and did the same. Khrysaor began first by asking who the girl was, because he didn't think anybody besides him would be here. Sensei was about to speak up, but with one look from the girl he closed his mouth, and allowed her to say whatever she wanted to. "Well, as you can see I am also here for some training, and I am not going to tell you who I am. You will just have to figure that out on your own," replied the girl.

Khrysaor then asked, "What am I supposed to call you then? Red-Head?"

The girl's face was unreadable for second, but she said, "Yup, that should work just fine, you may call me Red-Head, and I am going to call you pervert."

Sensei started to get annoyed with all the talk, and shouted, "Ok, everyone let's get down to business, I don't have all day."

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor and the Red-Head felt thoroughly chastised by Sensei. Both of them nodded for Sensei to continue and they would put aside their argument, at least for now. Sensei continued, "Alright, first congratulations to you Khrysaor on passing the first test and unlocking a new skill." Red-Head just grumbled about hoping to have been alone training with Sensei, but both Khrysaor and Sensei ignored her. "Now, comes one last decision that has to be made by you. Do you want to continue or not, because if you continue from this point on there will be no backing out. You will be committing yourself to my training and all that it entails. Unlike your first test where there was no risk of death, from here on end there will always be some level of risk involved, But I will always try to make it as minimum as I can, and if you think about it the gain will be huge if you do continue on with my training. So, you are in a fork on the end of the road, either you continue or you back off and go back. Even, if you decide to go back, at least you have earned your first skill. I won't be able to tell you anything else before you have confirmed to continue on," said Sensei.

Edited by Khrysaor

A pop-up window bounced out into Khrysaor's face. He read it and it said, "Do You Accept Sensei's Training Until The Very End." Khrysaor went into deep thought, he knew he wanted to continue and make more progress into becoming stronger. He even went through the anxiety of the first test and achieved his first skill the Search and Detect. So, he knew he could continue under the stress the training may give. To him it was a no brainer, he will continue, and he made sure to tap the, "ACCEPT" button with confidence in his choice. Sensei grinned at him, while the Red-Head glared some more, instantly hating his choice.

Sensei happily said, "Now that you have accepted my challenge, my boy, I will pretty much give you a small run down of what happened yesterday when you were searching for this place, your skills right now as I see them, and what training we will be doing from here on end. Also, what it all entails. I will be working with the both of you to help make you guys stronger and I will have to teach you cooperation, because it seems like it might be hard for both of you to work together. Cooperation is a major skill to learn because it will help you work and deal with all kinds of people."

Edited by Khrysaor
  • 3 weeks later...

At Khrysaor's nod of agreement, Sensei continued, "Yesterday, you had completed the part of your test on finding this place. It was meant to help you get your search and detect skill and a way for me to see if you were worthy of being a disciple. It was a test of your courage, determination and intellect that helped you find your way to my little home. At the moment you are just a beginner player, trying to unlock and get used to using your skills. I will help you along the way, but this training will be gruesome. There are actually a total of nine skills that you can unlock, and you have unlocked one of them already. I will..."

Khrysaor decided to interrupt Sensei there by asking, "If there are only nine that can be learned, how many are there and can I choose which ones I want?"

"Umm, yea as I was saying before Khrysaor decided to interrupt, there are 9 that can be learned, out of many, don't really care to keep track of. I will help you with your selections but it is all up to you to decide which ones you think will best suit you." Sensei said.