[PP-F10] Wail of the Black Banshee (Flints)

Tristan sighed as he looked into the entrance of Tartarus, the jail like building that it was. It was not the first time he had been here by any means. He had not only fought the Banshee before with Calrex, but he even fought the great Achilles for the unique skill at this entrance too. However this time he was as he had promised, helping his wife get stronger. In this case more so that she could carry stronger equipment. "Well, while I wait for Kita, I may as well start searching for the cave.". Tristan looked around inside to see if he could find it at all.

ID 55230 LD 6 (need LD 15). Tristan tried looking for the cave, but so far had little success. maybe later.

Flints perked up from the sound of her notifications going off. She grinned widely seeing it was from her husband and quickly read and replied "on my way <3" she quickly shook Antillian from his slumber and headed off for the teleporter and shouted to be taken to floor 10. 

"This place is so...eerie.." Flints whispered to Antillian as she slowly stalked her way in the Tartarus. She felt as if someone was stalking her, it was unpleasant to say the least. "I've got to find Tristan quickly" before she new it she saw her red headed tank in the distance. Flints gave a sigh of relief, as if she had been holding her breath the whole time and quickly smacked into her husband from behind, squeezing and whining as she nuzzled him. "I felt as if I was being followed. This floor makes me feel strange..." She whispered into his back. Antillian whined happily at the sight of the man but kept guard of Flints' 6 as she continued to smother her husband in affection. 

"What are you looking for?" Flints whispered as she looked around but found nothing out of the ordinary. Antillian gave a somber howl, ready for anything. 

Additional Notes: 

• ID: 55231

• LD: 10 (nothing) 

Tristan was mildly surprised by the surprise bump and then squeeze but relaxed when he heard the voice of his dear wife. Indeed, he realised that he hadn't explained this quest despite having done it himself, thus leaving her probably somewhat confused. "Ah yeah, I realise I haven't said anything about that. Guess that does leave you in the dark.". He chuckled at his pun skills. They were reaching dad level puns, which he wasn't sure what that told about himself. "Anyhow jesting aside, the Banshee's minions and the Banshee themself are in a cave....like this one. Well, that was a tad anti-climatic. Either way, there should be enemies around here so get yourself ready.".

Tristan unsheathed the Lion's Herald, blue light wrapping around the arm that held it in its protective aura, and took out his Twinfire Reflector and placed it in front of him in a shielding position (how else does one hold a shield after all?). "Alright, this married couple is gonna rock and roll. Though these will be quick. If an AOE from you won't kill them, my accumulative Thorns and Flame Thorns will.". He then roared like a dragon or beast as usual, rattling the cave and bringing all attention to him.

Howl for 3 Hate. Fighting Spirit and Taunt for 1 Hate respectively.

Tristan 285/285 H:5
Flints 96/96 H:0
Undead Guardian Zombie 40/40

Undead Guardian Zombie stats: 30 damage 15 mitigation

Flints giggled at Tristan's pun and rolled her eyes jokingly. knowing she liked his puniness. she tried her best to look around She held tightly onto his armor and ventured closer to the cave, using her shielded tank as a well, shield. She looked around in the dim light, confused about what he was talking about, yet she could hear a high, wailing along with the sounds of closer gurgling. It sent chills down her spine as she quickly lashed out trying to protect her tank and missing. She didn't expect to face their enemy so soon, she hadn't expected them to get so "lucky". "I'm sorry, this is proving to be more difficult than I assumed it would be." She turned and pressed her back against his to guard him, she watched Tristan carefully as he got ready to fight, she was enamored by the sight of him and felt power within his roar, it echoed through the cavern and called all the enemies gaze to him. "Let's try this again, shall we?" Flints whispered just loud enough for him to hear. She held her head high, ready for anything. 

Additional Notes: 

• ID: 55237

•BD: 3 (+3-1) = 5 (Failure) 

Edited by Flints

Tristan relaxed his stance as he looked at the opponents, well at least as best as he could in the dark. He watched as his wife attempted to attack but the dimness of light just made them a bit too difficult to perceive for her. Tristan nodded to her and said "Don't worry, I think I know where they are based off your attack", then dashed forward while spinning the spear circular, striking all 4 of the enemies. His damage may be an utter pittance compared to most high level players, but it was nice to know it was actually existent. After finishing his attack, Tristan blocked the oncoming attack with his shield, Flame Thorns activating and bursting out, burning the zombies. "Well, you may as well sit and relax because they're as good as dead in a moment.".

ID 55247 BD 10. ((3+2)*4)-15=5 damage. Hurricane Sword Art used. MD 9, 31-101=1 *4 damage received. Healed damage with 72 Holy Blessing. Fighting Spirit and Taunt for 1 Hate respectively.

Tristan 285/285 H:7 EN: 37/45
Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:22/24
Undead Guardian Zombie 7/40 Burn 2/2

ID: 55254

•BD: 8 (success)  -1 Acc 

• Sword Art Activated: Primal Burst: 1x1 -2Ep

5x6 • (1x1) = 30-15 = 15 Dmg 

Flints gave a gasp and braced herself from Tristan's attack, watching his spear spin around expertly and hit their mark, it wasn't strong but the creatures' retaliation turned out to be their demise. she took a quick look around at the enemies that were now illuminated by the flames that engulfed them, the smell of the burning zombies caused a loud hiss to escape Flints' lips followed by Antillian's deep growling. Flints could feel herself bristling and hoped that she could properly strike at least one of them down, she readied herself and listened closely to the sounds of the zombies and took a deep breath and lashed again at all of them. She felt her claws hit their mark as they began to slice through each of the zombies she roared loudly in excitment. "There we go!!!" Flints cheered. As she watched as her claws left deep red, glowing marks in her enemies. She was just happy her attack actually hit its mark. 

Additional Notes: 

Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:20/24 -2

Enemies

Undead Guardian Zombie 0/40 Burn 2/2

Edited by Flints

Tristan watched as Flints attacked her foes, who were now crisped moments later by the flames that his shield had spat out before. He smiled at his wife and said "Well they're a goner. Now on to the main show." Tristan said as he looked around, trying to find their target. And there it was, the Banshee herself. Tristan tried to remember the last time he faced this boss, it must have been almost a year now. However this time he was prepared with a woman who could do great damage. "Well this is where you shine, as with that wedding present you can now use, you'll easily do more damage than me. Plus you get to show me the efforts of your grandmaster!". Tristan sounded excited as he spoke, since he loved seeing his wife in action.

Howl for 3 Hate. Fighting Spirit and Taunt for 1 Hate respectively.

Tristan 285/285 H:5 EN: 38/45
Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:21/24
4x Undead Guardian Zombie Dedded Burn 1/2
Banshee 250/250

Stats: 2 Evasion, 60 damage, on a critical ignores mitigation, on a 10 paralyses all players for a turn

ID: 55270

BD: 7-2= 5 (failure) 

Flints felt around in the dark, she swatted the air a couple of times before her hand settled on her husband's. Her eyes searched around and failed to see anything. But she first heard Antillian's forlorn whines and cowering followed by her whining from the loud sounds of the banshee, her cries sounded like a wounded animal, never ending and seeming to get louder and louder till the air around the three changed. Flints shook her head trying to clear her mind of the loud wailing. She could barely hear the sounds of her husbands excitment but gave him a sheepish smile "I'll try my best, but I can't see one bit. I might as well close my eyes for this!" Flints smiled at finally being able to put her wedding gift to use. She gave a silent thanks to Zelrius for such a beautiful weapon. "It will come in handy after all. It looks a lot better on my hands than above our bed, doesn't it my darling?" Flints gave a small giggle before catching her composure, making sure only Tristan got to see her open up. She snarled at the darkness and gave a quick strike out in the open, hoping she was as lucky as before but instead felt cloth slip from her clutches and hit nothing. "So fast.." She whispered to herself.  "Looks like you'll have to protect me a bit longer!" Flints took shelter behind her husband and covered her ears, hoping to quell the drum shattering sounds that surrounded them. 

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:5 EN: 38/45
Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:20/24
Enemies:
Banshee 250/250

Stats: 2 Evasion, 60 damage, on a critical ignores mitigation, on a 10 paralyses all players for a turn

Tristan didn't attack for now, instead holding his wife while the Banshee seemed to lie in wait with their attack. The Banshee appeared to for now not even attack. Maybe, they didn't aggro it with attacks just yet? He wasn't sure, but held Flints for a bit saying "They do indeed look great on you my love. And you know that I'll always protect you, so asking for a bit longer isn't asking much.". He chuckled and kissed her forehead, before facing the Banshee again and waiting for their next attack that may come.

ID 55333 BD 1 MD 1. Both player and enemy miss. Fighting Spirit and Taunt for 1 Hate respectively.

Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:20/24
Banshee 250/250

ID: 55343

BD: 3 (failure) 

Flints tensed as she waited for the banshee to appear from the darkness and strike her husband. She hooked her arm tightly around his waist and felt herself start to shake. It was odd for her to have her sight mostly taken. It left her feeling vulnerable. She wasn't afraid for herself but more so afraid she couldn't protect her husband. Although it dawned on her that he didn't necessarily need her protection. She relaxed at his soft words and blushed from the sweetness of the kiss he gave her forehead. But the wailing continued and Flints couldn't take it. She hide against Tristan's chest and whined. "This God awful sound will be the death of me.." She hissed "I can't even tell where it's coming from I feel like we are surrounded or we are inside her.." Flints shouted out at the enemy in her confusion "you coward!" Snapping she forced her palm out into the open, her claws sliced the air but hit nothing. 

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:7 EN: 37/45
Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:18/24 -2
Enemies:
Banshee 250/250

ID: 55343

BD: 3 (failure)

MD: 4+1 (-1evasion, failure)

2 Hate from Fighting Spirit and Taunt.

Tristan had to admit that he didn't like the dark in scenarios like these either. He held tight to Flints who hid against him, saying "It's okay dear, I'm here. Besides, this thing isn't even hitting me, for whatever reason. Though once it does, they'll be in a world of pain. Unlike me that is." Tristan smiled to himself thinking on the odd nature of how him being attacked was more detrimental for the boss, then focused back to the Banshee who didn't attack them. Tristan waited further to see what would happen next.

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:7 EN: 36/45
Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:19/24
Enemies:
Banshee 250/250

ID: 55398

BD:  7 +3 Acc -2 Eva -1 Night (success) 

SwordArt Activated: Blood Frenzy (10x1) 1+5x10=60 Dmg 

Flints closed her eyes tightly and listened carefully for the sound of the banshees footsteps, or her clothing, anything but the screaming. It was driving her mad, but the more she listened the easier it was to pick up the sounds of the banshee, the quick whirring of her circling the two. Flints growled in fustration and pushed hersel away from Tristan and out into the path the boss was making around them, she struck out into the open and felt her claws hook onto the woman's clothing and skin, she quickly brought her to the ground and began her onslaught from the fustration of it all then went back to hiding against tristan, grinning happily. "I did it!" She sighed in relief, it was a small hit but enough to get them back on the right path. 

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:7 EN: 37/45
Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:10/24 -10 +1 Recovery 
Enemies:
Banshee 250/250 ~> 190/250

ID: 55432

BD: 4 -2 Miss

MD 9, 60 damage received. Healed damage with 72 Holy Blessing. Fighting Spirit and Taunt for 1 Hate respectively. Flame Thorns activated.

Tristan smiled as he watched Flints press forward with the attack, slashing away with the claws. Wounds were made and the Banshee received damage, which was good to see. He hoped that hisnwife would later get in a stronger hit too, so that she could make use of the stronger aspect of her sword arts and the wedding gift, though will take this for now. The Banshee flew forward at them clawing, with a claw that seemed to bypass protection at Tristan. However the flames once again burst from the shield, burning the boss. Also while Tristan had received a sizeable chunk of damage due to the bosses ability, he healed it after using the ability of one of the armors he had on. "Well that's always a handy armor. I don't think I could ever give it away." he chuckled.

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:9 EN: 36/45
Flints 96/96 H:0 EN:11/24
Enemies:
Banshee 162/250 Burn 2/2

ID: 55472 

BD: 5+ 3 Acc (-2)= 6 (success) 

SwordArt Activated: Shadow Dance (4x2) 

(1+5) • (4x2)=48 Dmg -8 Ep

Flints snarled at the banshee who seemed to slip through Tristan's iron defense, her heart skipped as she watched the beast deal damage to her husband. Before it could retreat back into the darkness Flints began to move nimbly between the two, swaying methodically and attacking the banshee in a pure rage, she knew Tristan would be fine, that the banshee wasn't nearly strong enough to cause him serious harm, and that his build would quickly get him back up in health, as if nothing had happened. But it didn't stop her from clutching onto the banshee with all her strength and threatening it for hurting him. "Pray to the gods I never land a good hit you stupid creature." Flints quickly rejoined Tristan and held his hand tightly, for he was her only light in the darkness.  

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:7 Ep: 36/45
Flints 96/96 H:0 Ep:4/24 -8 
Enemies:
Banshee  162/250 ~> 114/250

ID: 55517

BD: 5 -2 Miss

MD 9, 60 damage received. Healed damage with 72 Holy Blessing. Fighting Spirit and Taunt for 1 Hate respectively. Flame Thorns activated. Burn damage dealt.

Tristan watched as his wife attacked the boss, once again striking them with quite some power. He could quite vividly remember the Iron Guardian they fought many a while back, which was of similar power (somewhat weaker if anything) to this boss. However compared to then, now they made the boss appear like mere childs play that was being reduced to nought incredibly fast. And it hadn't even hit him on a hit that activated the Thorns on his weapon yet either, which would be even more deadly to the boss. "Well I must admit I hope you do, but that's just my opinion." he jested as he held his wife and protected her from attacks again by the Banshee similar to just before.

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:11 EN: 35/45
Flints 96/96 H:2 EN:5/24
Enemies:
Banshee 78/250 Burn 2/2

ID: 55714

BD: 7 (+3 Acc -2 Eva) =8 (success) 

SwordArt Activated: PinPoint Distruction (3x2) 

• (1+5) * (3x2) = 36 Dmg 

Flints watched as the creature once again was able to actually deal a hard hit to Tristan yet again. It was as if it was mocking Flints. More enraged than before She went after the banshee again, capturing her and slamming her back into the ground, her claws glowing bright yellow with her Sword Art, engulfing her fists as she pelted the woman in quick succession against the solar plexus and face, then her ribs and chest, anywhere Flints felt damage would be done before backing away and letting her phase back into the darkness as she felt around for Tristan, panting. "I've exaughsted myself for now...but she isn't much anymore." 

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:11 Ep: 35/45
Flints 96/96 H:3 Ep:1/24 -6
Enemies:
Banshee  78/250 ~> 42/250

ID: 55851

BD: 7 -2 = 5 Miss

MD 9, 60 damage received. Healed damage with 72 Holy Blessing. Fighting Spirit and Taunt for 1 Hate respectively. Flame Thorns activated. Burn damage dealt.

Tristan once again watched his wife batter away at the boss. You know, you could really feel the effort of her grandmaster since despite her not getting in hard hits, the boss was being destroyed like nothing by them. He could only smile happy and say "Well you're doing great anyway, so don't worry.". The boss once again attacked in the exact same manner as the previous few times, but it was as futile as ever. In fact, it left the boss for dead. "Well, you can relax now since its about to die. Or you can deal the small finishing blow, your choice.".

Additional Notes:

Tristan 285/285 H:13 EN: 34/45
Flints 96/96 H:3 EN:1/24
Enemies:
Banshee 6/250 Burn 2/2

ID: 55867

BD: 1 

Flints growled at the boss who was now on its last of health. The creature seemed worried, it's wails became more umbarable as they changed from forlorn wails to blood curdling screams of agony. It almost made Flints feel bad. Almost. She smirked at it and thrusted her fist at its chest, hoping to have them plunge deeply into its sternum, but the banshee was quicker than her. It pulled away into the darkness. Flints scoffed and waves her hand at the darkness nonchalantly. "I was willing to show you mercy and have your death quick. But you chose to be difficult. So you shall burn." Knowing its death was soon to be Flints walked back to her husband and gave him a quick kiss, happy knowing they would be out of the darkness soon. "Looks like she preferred dying on her own." She shook her head at the boss. 

Additional Notes:

Flints 96/96 H:3 EN: 0/24
Enemies:
Banshee 6/250 Burn 2/2

ID 56016 LD 9, nothing

Tristan chuckled and returned the kiss the wife gave, finding her comment about the boss being amusing, who did in fact eventually burn to death. It with it dropped the Bottled Banshee Scream for them, which went into their shared inventory. Was a pretty neat enhancement too, it effectively temporarily gave 1 Paralysis on a weapon. Tristan smiled and held Kita's hand, walking with her both out the cave and the prison together and leaving the boss behind for home. "Well that was a nice day trip I'd say, don't you think?" he said with a smile and kissed her again as they walked.

Additional Notes:

Flints 96/96 H:3 EN: 0/24
Enemies:
Banshee -2/250 Burn 1/2 DED

Flints' mind was far from the banshee, she was ready to leave. Happily following her husband's lead she clutched his hand tightly as they wondered out of the cave. Flints felt at ease, the god awful wailing was finally gone but the place was still incredibly eerie. But being with Tristan, Flints felt unstoppable. She happily pranced beside him as the light of day started to filter into the cave in small rays then finally once they reached the mouth of t sunlight was anything but sparse. she closed her eyes tightly as the sun stung her eyes yet kissed her face in an unforgettable way. It was so warm. So real. Flints gave a small sneeze to all the light before clutching her husband's arm tightly and hiding. Tristan's voice echoed throughout him until she looked up and kissed him sweetly, smiling. "This was a very eventful day. I had fun despite all the wailing. Too bad I didn't get to impress you with my weapons holy damage." She gave a little nudge and wink to the red-headed man. Despite him already being hers Flints loved to try and impress him, To peacock for the man every now and then to show she was worthy of his affection. "So what do you want to do now? Besides walk home." She giggled and thought about laying out on a nice sturdy tree with him and napping.